View Single Post
Old 26-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #174
lightgiver

Arrow Line

33rd Spirit is GAap..He is a Great President and a Mighty Prince. He appeareth when the Sun is in some of the Southern Signs, in a Human Shape, going before 4 Great and Mighty Kings, as if he were a Guide to conduct them along on their way...The A303 is a 92-mile long trunk road in England. It is the main road between Basingstoke in Hampshire and Honiton in Devon. The M3, the A303 and the A30 together make up one of the main routes from London to South West England, running from London to Land's End in Cornwallwork.. It is a primary A road throughout its length and follows a roughly parallel path to the West of England Main Line..The Stonehenge road tunnel was a controversial proposal to create a tunnel in Wiltshire, England made by the Highways Agency to upgrade the A303 road. It would have moved the A303 into a tunnel under the Stonehenge World Heritage Site and close the A344 road.. The project was designed to improve the landscape around the monument and to improve safety on the primary A303 and was part of proposals to change the site in other ways including moving the visitors centre..His Office is to make men Insensible or Ignorant; as also in Philosophy to make them Knowing, and in all the Liberal Sciences. He can cause Love or Hatred, also he can teach thee to consecrate those things that belong to the Dominion of AMAYMON his King. He can deliver Familiars out of the Custody of other Magicians, and answereth truly and perfectly of things Past, Present, and to Come. He can carry and re-carry men very speedily from one Kingdom to another, at the Will and Pleasure of the XO-rcist.. He ruleth over 66 Legions of Spirits, and he was of the O-rder of Potentates..In NovEmber 2004 plans to improve the route through the Blackdown Hills (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) were abandoned in favour of upgrading the A358 from Ilminster to the M5 motorway at Taunton to reduce traffic west of Ilminster..The town has over 1,000 years of religious and military history, and is now undergoing a regeneration project. It has various transport links which support its central role in economy and commerce...Kula Shaker performed their first impromptu gig at the Glastonbury Festival, which can be reached via the A303...

Quote:
The town name derives from "Town on the River Tone" — or Tone Town.. Cambria Farm which is now the site of a Park and ride close to Junction 25 of the M5 motorway was the site of a Bronze and Iron Age settlement and Roman farm.. There was a Romano-British village near the suburb of Holway, and Taunton was a place of considerable importance in Saxon times.. The Saxon town was a burh with its own mint.. King Ine of Wessex threw up an earthen castle here about 700, but it was destroyed by his queen Æthelburg..(She is sometimes confused with Æthelburg of Kent, the wife of Edwin of Northumbria, who founded the Lyminge monastery in Kent)...Wessex in 722, to prevent its seizure by Rebels...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dinner_Party
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1332It's a funny word... worn out before anything turned up to claim it: Martian..I DO invocate, conjure, and command thee, O thou Spirit to appear and to show thyself visibly unto me before this Circle in fair and comely shape, without any deformity or tortuosity; by the name and in the name IAH and VAU, which Adam heard and spake; and by the name Of GOD, AGLA, which Lot heard and was saved with his family; and by the name IOTH, which Jacob heard from the angel wrestling with him, and was delivered from the hand of Esau his brother; and by the name ANAPHAXETON which Aaron heard and spake and was made wise; and by the name ZABAOTH, which Moses named and all the rivers were turned into blood; and by the name ASHER EHYEH ORISTON, which Moses named, and all the rivers brought forth frogs, and they ascended into the houses, destroying all things; and by the name ELION, which Moses named, and there was great hail such as had not been since the beginning of the world; and by the name ADONAI, which Moses named, and there came up locusts, which appeared upon the whole land, and devoured all which the hail had left; and by the name SCHEMA AMATHIA which Ioshua called upon, and the sun stayed his course; and by the name ALPHA and OMEGA, which Daniel named, and destroyed Bel, and slew the Dragon; and in the name EMMANUEL, which the three children, Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego, sang in the midst of the fiery furnace, and were delivered; and by the name HAGIOS; and by the SEAL 1 OF ADONI; and by ISCHYROS, ATHANATOS, PARACLETOS; and by O THEOS, ICTROS, ATHANATOS; and by these 3 secret names, AGLA, ON, TETRAGRAMMATON, do I adjure and constrain thee..And by these names, and by all the other names of the LIVING and TRUE GOD, the LORD ALMIGHTY, I do exorcise and command thee, O Spirit N., even by Him Who spake the Word and it was done, and to Whom all creatures are obedient; and by the dreadful judgments of GOD; and by the uncertain Sea of Glass, which is before the DIVINE MAJESTY, mighty and powerful; by the four beasts before the throne, having eyes before and behind; by the fire round about the throne; by the holy angels of Heaven; and by the mighty wisdom of GOD; I do potently exorcise thee, that thou appearest here before this Circle, to fulfil my will in all things which shallseem good unto me; by the Seal of BASDATHEA BALDACHIA; and by this name PRIMEUMATON, which Moses named, and the earth opened, and did swallow up Kora, Dathan, and Abiram. Wherefore thou shalt make faithful answers unto all my demands, O Spirit, and shalt perform all my desires so far as in thine office thou art capable hereof.. Wherefore, come thou, visibly, peaceably, and affably, now without delay, to manifest that which I desire,speaking with a clear and perfect voice, intelligibly, and to mine understanding..IF HE come not yet at the rehearsal of these 2 first conjurations (but without doubt he will), say on as followeth; it being a constraint...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1686

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-05-2014 at 09:39 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote