View Single Post
Old 26-05-2014, 02:31 AM   #632
lightgiver

Lightbulb The M of Z

In 1821, Don Diego de la Vega a Spanish nobleman, fights against Spain in the Mexican War of Independence as Zorro, a mysterious avenger who defends the Mexican peasants and commoners of Las Californias. Don Rafael Montero , the cruel governor of the region, Canada 17 July \USA 17 July \ Taiwan 6 August \ Estonia 28 August 1998...Learns of de la Vega's Identity...
Quote:
July 5 – Japan launches a probe to Mars, joining the United States and Russia as an outer space-exploring nation/12 – young children are killed in a loyalist arson attack in Ballymoney, Northern Ireland\17-At a conference in Rome, 120 countries vote to create a permanent International Criminal Court to prosecute individuals for Geneocide-In Saint Petersburg, Nicholas II of Russia and his family are buried in St. Catherine Chapel, 80 years after he and his family were killed by the Lenin-led Bolsheviks in 1918-A Tsun-ami triggered by an undersea EQ destroys 10 villages in Papua New Guinea, killing an estimated 1,500, leaving 2,000 more unaccounted for and thousands more homeless-Biologists report in the journal Science how they sequenced the genome of the bacterium that causes syphilis, Treponema pallidum-I do. 'Til you and I die, and die, and die again. 'Til death do us part/31-Crime and Disorder Act government announces a total ban on the use of landmines by the British military-Somebody took my Phoney number and called Afghanistan. Afghanaztan.. I've never talked to anyone in AfghanIstan, I don't know nobody in ghanaistan, and even if did know anyone,I wouldn't talk for 3 hours.. I won't talk to my daddy for 3 hours..

August 4 – 2nd Congo War begins; 3,900,000 people are killed before it ends in 2003, making it the bloodiest war, to date, since World War II-Let me tell you something, this is the 1990's, alright\7 - Yangtze River Floods:The death toll exceeds 12,000, with many thousands more injured - Seriously you must have some regret - U.S. embassy bombings: The bombings of the US embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya, kill 224 people and injure over 4,500; they are linked to terrocist BLaden safe house, an X-ile of Saudi inaminute Arabia/10-M.United TV begins broadcasting TV Channel - The whole world's comin' to an end, Mal!\15 – A car bomb X-plodes in the Northern Irish market town of Omagh, killing 29 people – the worst terrorist atrocity in the history of the Northern Ireland troubles carried out by the so called Real I RA/24-First RFID human implantation tested in the United Kingdom by Kevin Warwick at the University of Reading-Netherlands is selected as the venue for the trial of the 2 Libyans who are charged with the Lockerbie aircraft bombing that killed 270 people in December 1988 -It's fate, you know. Nobody can stop fate, nobody can-Don't be a don't-be, be a do-be. Come on, Rodge, be positive..
I Must Be Dreaming...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120746/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=463 He won't turn around..Creep up on him, nice and slow, so he won't notice...Yes, Mr. G, I was just Wondering if you'd be willing to investigate.. Investigate what? Flied lice? It's fried rice, you PlicK...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=450

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-05-2014 at 02:33 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote