Thread: On The Square
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2014, 09:35 PM   #133
lightgiver

Arrow Roman Square

Quote:
Frankie V's 4 Seasons The night / When the morning cum's MoWest - October 72-1st "Don't Play Us Cheap"/2 - "From ISIS with Love"- Aeroflot Il-18 crashes near Black Sea resort of Sochi\3 - USSR performs nuclear test/5 - Herbert Mullin 1st kills,Creal killer who Committed 13 murders in California In custody, Mullin confessed to his crimes, and said that he had been told by voices in his head to kill people in order to prevent EarthQuake's\6 - 22-car train carrying 2,000 pilgrims derails, kills 208 in Mexico- 1st season game at Nassau Coliseum, Flames-3, Islanders-2/8 - "From RAEL with Love" closes\11 - Prison uprising at Washington DC jail/16 - (midday) -1st episode of Emmerdale Farm, a soap opera set in rural Yorkshire, was aired on ITV- Creedence Clearwater Revival breaks up\17 - Chuck Berry's "My Ding-a-ling," is #1/19 – Royce Ryton's play about the Abdication Crisis of Edward VIII, Crown Matrimonial, premiered at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket, London, for the first time includes the portrayal of a living member of the Royal Family (Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother as Duchess of York) on the legitimate stage- "Mother Earth" opens at Belasco Theater NYC for 12 perfs\22– Gordon Banks, the England national football team goalkeeper, suffered a serious eye injury in a car crash in Staffordshire.- Oakland A's 1st championship; beat Reds, 4 games to 3 in World Series/23 - Access credit cards introduced in Great Britain - WNJS TV channel 23 in Camden, NJ (PBS) begins broadcasting- "Pippin" opens at Imperial Theater NYC for 1944 perf's\29 - JoAnnPrentice wins LPGA Corpus Christi Civitan Golf/30 - Worst US rail accident in 14 years; 45 die in Chicago...

Quote:
There is a Green Hill far away....Glastonbury Tor is a hill at Glastonbury, Somerset, England, which features the roofless St. Michael's Tower...Starting at the North Pole and heading south to the South Pole, the 2nd meridian west passes through...Scotland - passing just east of Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire...Passing just east of Aberdeen...passing through Berwick-upon-Tweed ...Bay of Biscay and Queen Maud Land, claimed by Norway..Sumer Seat...Mary Caine's Glastonbury Zodiac T..

Quote:
Sumer Seat..The spot seems to have been called Ynys yr Afalon (meaning "The Isle of Avalon") by the Britons, and it is believed by some to be the Avalon of Arthurian legend..Edin burgh...Edin...Edin (É.DIN, E2.DIN, E-din) is a Sumerian term meaning "steppe" or "plain", written ideographically with the cuneiform signs...LMFJJKDDDRBMF Window Tuba...In 1969, at the age of 21, Mullin allowed his family to commit him to a mental hospital. Over the next few years, he would enter various institutions, but would discharge himself after only a short stay. He extinguished cigarettes on his own skin, attempted to enter the priesthood, and got evicted from an apartment after he repeatedly pounded on the floor, shouting at people who were not there..By 1972, Mullin was 25 and had moved back in with his parents in Santa Cruz.. By now he was hearing voices in his head that told him an EQ was imminent, and that only through murder could he save California.. Mullin's birthday, April 18, was the anniversary of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, which he thought was very significant..Between 227,000 and 300,000 people were left homeless out of a population of about 410,000; half of those who evacuated fled across the bay to Oakland and Berkeley...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEMJe-if_N8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1906_Sa...sco_earthquake
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...218958&page=11Oh, it's like me, I'm never so assertive when I'm on my own.. My mirror has had more time lashings.. I'm sure it winces every time I go near it.. A day which has been etched in my memory, towards the, erm,MC approach..You're Australian, aren't you? All your ancestors were convicts..You probably just can't help yourself...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1726

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-05-2014 at 09:40 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote