Thread: From Hell
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2014, 08:30 AM   #58
lightgiver

Arrow 1 in 10

(ਕ).....

Quote:
Neon (Greek νέον (neon), neutter singular form of νέος meaning "new") is a chemical element with symbol Ne and atomic number 10.. It is in group 18 (noble gases) of the periodic table. Neon is a colourless, odourless, inert monatomic gas under standard conditions, with about 2-3rds the density of air.. (along with krypton and xenon) in 1898 as 1 of the 3 residual rare inert elements remaining in dry air, after nitrogen, oxygen, argon and carbon dioxide are removed.Neon is the second lightest inert gas. Neon has 3 stable isotopes: 20Ne (90.48%), 21Ne (0.27%) and 22Ne (9.25%)..Gevurah or geburah (גבורה) is the 5th sephirot in the kabbalistic tree of life, and it is the 2nd of the emotive attributes of the sephirot.. It sits below Binah, across from Chesed, and above Hod...

To reduce something by 1-10th is to decimate. (In ancient Rome, the killing of 1 in 10 soldiers in a cohort was the punishment for cowardice or mutiny; or, one-tenth of the able-bodied men in a village as a form of retribution, thus causing a labor shortage and threat of starvation in agrarian societies.)..10 is the smallest semiprime that is the sum of all the distinct prime numbers from its lower factor through its higher factor (10 = 2 + 3 + 5 = 2 . 5) Only 3 other small semiprimes (39, 155, and 371) share this attribute..10 is the 8th Perrin number, preceded in the sequence by 5, 5, 7..The Roman numeral for 10 is X (which looks like two V's [the Roman numeral for 5] put together); it is thought that the V for 5 is derived from an open hand (5 digits displayed). Incidentally, the Chinese word numeral for 10, is also a cross: 十..If the remainder is 2, swap 1 and 3 in odd list and move 5 to the end (i.e. 3,1,7,5)..Neon signs may use neon along with other noble Gases..Neon is the first P-block noble gas. Neon is generally considered to be inert..In chemistry, the term inert is used to describe a substance that is not chemically reactive..There are Ten Sephirot in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life..Gevurah is associated with the colour red...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvX5CIdywZs
The pentagram, or 5-pointed star, bears religious significance in various faiths including Baha'i, Christianity, Satanism, Taoism, Thelema, Freemasonry and Wicca...A polygon with 5 sides is a Pen-Tagon.. Figurate numbers representing pentagons (including 5) are called pentagonal numbers..There are 5 Exceptional Lie groups..5 is also a square pyramidal number..In Islam, particularly Shia Islam, the Panjetan or the 5 Holy Purified Ones are the members of Muhammad's family: Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hasan, and Husayn and is often symbolically represented by an image of the Khamsa..The 5 sacred Sikh symbols prescribed by Guru Gobind Singh are commonly known as Panj Kakars or the '5 Ks' because they start with letter K representing Kakka in the Punjabi language/Gurmukhi Script..Fast 5, the 5th installment of the Fast and Furious series..5 is the most common number of gears for automobiles with manual transmission..In radio communication, the term "5 by 5" is used to indicate perfect signal strength and clarity..An informal term for the British Security Service, MI5 (=27)..Number 5/#00.05 is a character from the comic book series The Umbrella Academy..The first 6-issue limited series, The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite, was released by Dark Horse Comics..No. 5 is the name of the iconic fragrance created by Coco Chanel..The number of Korotkoff sounds when measuring blood pressure...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Umbrella_Academy
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=545I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly. Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1435

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-05-2014 at 08:35 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote