View Single Post
Old 16-05-2014, 03:21 AM   #32
lightgiver

Arrow MarBas....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMyFyqmSyRE

Agiel (Hebrew: אגיאל‎) The Intelligence (beneficial spirit) of Saturn mentioned as a Spirit in such works as the Key of Solomon.. As it says on the 10th Plate: The First Pentacle of Mercury-It serveth to invoke the Spirits who are under the Firmament".. And the letters forming the names of the Spirits Yekahel and Agiel.. He is also described as being the presiding spirit of the planet Saturn, with Zazel..The sea was traditionally known as Archipelago (in Greek, Αρχιπέλαγος, meaning "chief sea"), but in English this word's meaning has changed to refer to the Aegean Islands and, generally, to any island group, it is connected to the Marmara Sea and Black Sea by the Dardanelles and Bhosporus...It was a logical consequence of this conception of the sun-god that he was regarded also as the one who released the sufferer from the grasp of the demons. The sick man, therefore, appeals to Shamash as the god who can be depended upon to help those who are suffering unjustly. This aspect of the sun-god is vividly brought out in the hymns addressed to him, which are, therefore, among the finest productions in the entire realm of Babylonian literature..Shamash was historically associated with the planet Saturn..In archaeological terminology, Bronze Age sickles are classified by the method of attaching the handle. E.g. the knob-sickle (German Knopfsichel) is so called because of a protruding knob at the base of the blade which apparently served to stabilize the attachment of the blade to the handle..Azazel is a term used 3 times in the Hebrew Bible, which has been traditionally understood either as a scapegoat, or in some traditions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, as the name of a fallen angel or demon...

In demonology, Barbas is a demon described in the Ars Goetia. He is described as the Great President of Hell governing 36 legions of demons.. He answers truly on hidden or secret things, causes and heals diseases, teaches mechanical arts, and changes men into other shapes. He is depicted as a great lion that, under the conjurer's request, changes shape into a man..The name Barbas also comes from the Latin "barba", beard, hellebore (a plant used in witchcraft, especially to invoke demons), and also a male name..Commonly known as hellebores, members of the genus Helleborus comprise approximately 20 species of herbaceous or evergreen perennial flowering plants in the family Ranunculaceae, within which it gave its name to the Tribe of Helleboreae.. Many species are poisonous.. Despite names such as "Christmas rose" and "Lenten rose", hellebores are not closely related to the rose family-from western Great Britain, Spain and Portugal, eastward across the Mediterranean region and central Europe into Romania and Ukraine, and along the north coast of Turkey into the Caucasus; another atypical species (H. vesicarius) inhabits a small area on the border between Turkey and Syria..King Fahd of Saudi Arabia. His entourage used to spend up to 5 million euros a day in Marbella..Hotel Marbas is majestically perched overlooking Icmeler Bay, boasting stunning views and only a few minutes away from the resort centre with all of its amenities situated on the Mediterranean Sea, between Málaga and the Gibraltar Strait, in the foothills of the Sierra Blanca. The municipality covers an area of 117 square kilometres (45 sq mi) crossed by highways on the coast..Sickle-cell disease (SCD), or sickle-cell anaemia (SCA) or drepanocytosis, is a hereditary blood disorder, characterized by red blood cells that assume an abnormal, rigid, sickle shape occurs more commonly among people whose ancestors lived in tropical and sub-tropical sub-saharan regions where malaria is or was common..Most crises last between 5 and se7en days.. However, the company did not survive the worldwide economic crisis of 1893 due to the difficulty of finding a Market for the Magnetite Iron OreMine...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8m69o_1PoQ

Quote:
Barabbas or Jesus Barabbas (literally "son of the father" or "Jesus, son of the Father" respectively) is a figure in the accounts of the Passion of Christ, in which he is the insurrectionary whom Pontius Pilate freed at the Passover feast in Jerusalem, instead of Jesus..According to the four canonical gospels and the non-canonical Gospel of Peter there was a prevailing Passover custom in Jerusalem that allowed or required Pilate, the praefectus or governor of Judea, to commute one prisoner's death sentence by popular acclaim, and the "crowd" (ochlos), "the Jews" and "the multitude" in some sources, were offered a choice of whether to have either Barabbas or Jesus released from Roman custody. According to the Synoptic Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke, and the accounts in John and the Gospel of Peter, the crowd chose Barabbas to be released and Jesus of Nazareth to be crucified. Pilate is portrayed as reluctantly yielding to the insistence of the crowd. A passage found only in the Gospel of Matthew has the crowd saying, "Let his blood be upon us and upon our children"..included visually elaborate set pieces; extravagant costuming, make-up and body painting; and expensive techniques..Barabbas's name appears as bar-Abbas in the Greek texts of the gospels.. It is derived ultimately from the Aramaic בר-אבא, Bar-abbâ, "son of the father"..Some but not all ancient manuscripts of Matthew 27:16-17 have the full name of Barabbas as "Jesus Barabbas"..The term in the Bible is limited to three uses in Leviticus 16, where two he-goats were to be sacrificed to God and one of the two was selected by lot, for God is seen as speaking through the lottery..Barbato the cult of the "Madonna della Libera" began to spread in different countries of Sannio, remaining, for example, glued to Montecalvo Irpino, in Pietrelcina and Mojano..It is now remembered and celebrated on February 19 and is also the patron of Benevento, Cicciano, Castelvenere, Casalattico and Valle dell'Angelo. On this day, to Castelvenere, his hometown, there is the traditional "Day of Thunder", a competition between 3 PYrotechnic disabled firemen.. The image is venerated at a chapel on the ground floor of the palace in Ferrara, where, until a few years ago s'erigeva the humble and ancient chapel dedicated to the Lord in Lombard to honour Madonna...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNd7pABoFGE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=452Oh, from what you said at first I was afraid that something had happened to stop them in their useful Course.. I'm very glad to hear it..Since you ask me what I wish sir, that is my answer.. I help to support the establishments I have nameD..I wear the Chain I forged in life! I made it link by link and Yard by Yard!..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=553

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-05-2014 at 03:55 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote