View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 07:18 AM   #602
lightgiver

Arrow Simple M

Good News from the Next World is Simple Minds' 10th studio album, released 7 February 1995 - 14 - Sizewell B nuclear power station, the UK's only commercial pressurised water reactor power station, is first synchronised with the National Grid.Sizewell B is the UK's only commercial pressurised water reactor (PWR) power station, with a single reactor.. It was built and commissioned between 1987 and 1995, first synchronised with the national grid on 14 Feb 1995. The main civil engineering contractor was John Laing plc..The Power station is operated by EDF Energy..EDF's strategic target is for 20 year life extension for Sizewell B PWR, beyond the current accounting closure date of 2035...The Blue Streak Rocket launches in Australia (1964) - YouTube
Quote:
T 'nuclear island' at Sizewell B is based on a Westinghouse '4-loop' plant known as SNUPPS (Standard Nuclear Unit Power Plant System) initially designed in the 1970s and used at Wolf Creek and Callaway but with additional redundancy and diversity in the Danger Sy-Stems, and other GMOmodifications such as the addition of a passive Emergency Boraxtion System. The containment design was not based on SNUPPS however, but was designed by NNC (National Nuclear Corporation - bought by AMEC in 2005) in conjunction with Bechtel..First announced in 1969 as an advanced gas-cooled reactor (AGR) based power station,and then in 1974 as a steam-generating heavy water reactor (SGHWR), Sizewell B was eventually announced as a PWR power station in 1980.. T initial design submissions to the CEGB and NII were based on the design of the Trojan plant at Portland, Oregon.. Designed by Westinghouse, construction of Trojan began in 1970 and was completed in 1975. Westinghouse continued to develop the design they had used for the Trojan plant into the SNUPPS design, built first at Callaway, and SNUPPS was adopted as the basis for the design approved by the CEGB in October 1981..The project was managed by the CEGB Sizewell B Project Management Team, who declared that it was completed on time and to budget, the final out turn cost being £2,030 million..Sizewell B was built and commissioned between 1987 and 1995, and first synchronised with the national grid on 14 Feb 1995.Since the sale of British Energy to Électricité de France (EDF) in Feb 2009, plans for a further twin-unit reactor to be built at Sizewell look increasingly negative and EDF are said to be beginning planning for old reactors in earnest..Sizewell already has a connection agreement in place for a crusty old nuclear power plant to be built..The G revealed that the 1,600 MW projected units, to be called Sizewell C, would, together with the planned units at Hinkley Point..I first saw her at Palantine Campaign headquarters at 63rd and Broadway. She was wearing a white dress. She appeared like an angel. Out of this filthy mess, she is alone..They...cannot...touch... her...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9qCUv1wOF4

The Solway Firth (Scottish Gaelic: Tràchd Romhra) is a firth that forms part of the border between England and Scotland, between Cumbria (including the Solway Plain) and Dumfries and Galloway.. It stretches from St Bees Head, just south of Whitehaven in Cumbria, to the Mull of Galloway, on the western end of Dumfries and Galloway. The Isle of Man is also very near to the firth.. The firth comprises part of the Irish Sea..The sea is of significant economic importance to regional trade, shipping and transport, fishing, and power generation in the form of wind power and nuclear plants.. Annual traffic between Great Britain and Ireland amounts to over 12 million passengers and 17 million tonnes of Traded goods..On the South..A line joining St. David's Head.. Port of Liverpool handles 32 million tonnes of cargo and 734 thousand passengers a year..During World War I the Irish Sea became known as "U-boat Alley"...Battle for Zion early part - YouTube
Quote:
On 23 May 1964, Jim Templeton, a firefighter from Carlisle, Cumberland (now part of Cumbria), took 3 photographs of his 5-year-old daughter while on a day trip to Burgh Marsh..Templeton said the only other people on the marshes that day were a couple of old ladies sitting in a car at the far end of the marsh. In a letter to the Daily Mail in 2002, Templeton stated, "I took 3 pictures of my daughter Elizabeth in a similar pose – and was shocked when the middle picture came back from Kodak displaying what looks like a spaceman in the background." Templeton insists that he did not see the figure until after his photographs were developed, and analysts at Kodak confirmed that the photograph was genuine..In a BBC Look North interview and a letter to The Daily Mail, Templeton also claimed that a Blue Streak missile launch at the Woomera Test Range in South Australia had been aborted because the figures of 2 large men were seen on the firing range. Templeton alleged that technicians later saw his photograph in an Australian newspaper and found the figures to be exactly the same...The Solway Firth Spaceman - YouTube
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solway_Firth
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=125366&page=5Itch Knee..I wish I knew Japanese so I could tell this guy, I am not a donkey..Tell 'im it's not a skill I wish to continue practicing..Every species can smell its own extinction. The last ones left won't have a pretty time with it. In 10 years, maybe less, the human race will just be a bedtime story for their children... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=847

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-05-2014 at 07:33 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote