View Single Post
Old 30-04-2014, 12:57 AM   #402
lightgiver

Arrow Fusealier

Jews are circumcised, it's part of their religion...

How? - Because I have a foreskin..

A what, Andy? - A foreskin..

Jews are circumcised, it's part of their religion...

Let me show you..

See! Foreskin..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F4G5H_TTvU
Quote:
26 February 1991... 9 British soldiers of the 3rd Battalion, Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, were killed and further 11 injured after their Warrior armoured vehicles were hit by Maverick missiles fired by 2 x U.S. A-10 WartHogs aircraft. An Oxford inquest returned a verdict of unlawful killings..

Quote:
The child was examined from every angle: the body seemed well built. The 5 senses worked. He was not hairy as the homo erectus, his hair were black, his skin was soft and of clay colour and his blood was dark red. Only his penis seemed curious.. The skin covered the glans of the penis, what is not the case of the Annun-aki males (who are "circumcised" of birth and not at birth..They went out from the womb of their mother already circumcised")...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvT_ujWSRg0
'Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I shall deliver this city into the hand of the King of Babylon, and he will burn it with fire' (Jeremiah 21:10)...
Quote:
Jackie: Oh I'm sorry. Okay, hold that because I'd like you to repeat it because I really didn't get what you said and I will expand on this after this break. First of all, I just want to do a little recap that the story you're saying the story in the Old Testament of Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, is allegory. The two creations is meant, one for the elite, and one for the worker bees, I guess you would call it..

Alan: That's right..

Jackie: And those are the ones that were supposed to go out and till the field and everything..

Alan: Do all the tilling of the soil, yes.

Jackie: And you said that Cain and Abel the whole story is an allegory and that Cain-Abel actually stands for cannibal and the evidence in that story is that they're saying that Abel ate Cain..

Alan: Cain ate Abel. Again, it's to do with what they tell you to please the deity. The sacrifices that Abel gave to the deity were acceptable, but the ones that Cain gave were unacceptable.

Jackie: What did Cain give?

Alan: Cain was a farmer who grew grain and the meaning behind it all was that he had to know basic sciences to fulfill his occupation; whereas Abel was a natural sort of nomad where he went with his animals wherever they grazed, so he lived more naturally. Therefore, it's really a war between the man who lived naturally and the one who had to use science to make his crops grow. Science conquered the natural man is really what they mean here. That's what it means.

O-ld Testament, remember, isis all allegory of the rules that this system works by. It’s nothing to do with real people. And Cain and Abel – one represents the nomadic type that follows his herd; that’s Abel. He was able to do it, you know. You’ll find that Cain “could,” but he was static, in the beginning of what they called “civilization,” as the end of nomadic life and the beginning of agriculture; that’s what it means, when you get people static, together. Now they have homes; now you can own the homes, you can own the farms, you can own the land. Therefore it was a system coming in under the idea that they gave the name of Cain. Cain means king; cane means ruler actually; they used to use that in the school; the ruler was made out of cane, by the way, bamboo.. And so you have the measuring of everything, the measuring, the weighing everything through cane. From Cain came King, and Kingu is what the ancient Mesopotamians called their king: Kingu – all these different variations of cane. However, Cain and Abel: Cain shows that he who had the will to kill off competition would become top, he’d become the top man. That’s what it really means – and you eat your enemy; in the ancient times you used to eat your enemy symbolically, and you took the power of that enemy into you. That was cannibalism: Cain-Abel – cainabel – cannibal..The white crown, along with the red crown, has a long history, with each of their respective representations going back into the Predynastic Period, indicating that kingship had been the base of Egyptian society for some time. The earliest image of the Hedjet known so far is in Northern Nubia (Ta-Seti) from around the Naqada II period..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXoq4RX-5M
The hieroglyphic rendering of the Egyptian word š3sw (Shasu) means "those who move on foot". The name "Shasu of Yhw", e.g. the name rings from Soleb and Amarah-West, corresponds very precisely to the Hebrew tetragrammaton YHWH.. The demonym 'Israel' can reasonably be referred to a Shasu enclave, and it can be concluded that the Shasu originated from Moab and northern Edom and eventually helped to constitute the nation of 'Israel' which later established the Kingdom of Israel..The Shasu are mostly depicted hieroglyphically with a determinative indicating rather a land than a people, referencing people of that particular land..Since the discovery of the 2nd millennium inscriptions mentioning the Habiru, there have been many theories linking these to the Hebrews..Jewish historian Josephus maintains that the Hyksos were in fact the children of Jacob who joined his son Joseph in Egypt to escape a famine in the land of Canaan.. The Hyksos first appeared in Egypt during the 11th dynasty.. They came out of the second intermediate period in control of Avaris and the Nile delta and ruled Lower Egypt as Semite kings (15th dynasty). Kamose, the last king of the Theban 17th Dynasty, refers to the Hyksos King Apophis as a Chieftain of Retjenu (Canaan). ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gQEDwjhaDE
Quote:
February 1 -USAir Boeing 737-300, 1493 collides with a SkyWest Airlines Fairchild Metroliner, 5569 at Los Angeles International Airport, killing 34 - Deadly EQ kills at least 1,200 people in Pakistan and Afghanistan/7 - PIRA launches a mortar attack on 10 Downing Street during a cabinet meeting\12 - North & South Korea form a joint team for Ping Pong /13 – Laser-guided "smart bombs" destroy an underground bunker in Baghdad, killing hundreds of Iraqis. United States military intelligence claims it was a military facility but Iraqi officials identify it as a bomb shelter\14 - "Mule Bone" opens at E Barrymore Theater NYC for 67 perfs/18 - P IRA bombs explode in the early morning at both Paddington station and Victoria station in London\20 - 33rd Grannys -Another Day in Paradise, Mariah Carey/21 - USSR announces Iraq agrees to a proposal to end Persian Gulf War US calls the plan unacceptable\22 – I ra q accepts a Soviet-proposed cease fire agreement. The U.S. rejects the agreement, but says that retreating Iraqi forces will not be attacked if they leave Kuwait within 24 hours/23 - One Meridian Plaza fire in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania kills 3 firefighters and destroys 8 floors of the building...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ritish_victims
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=62 I think it only fair to say that your being brought in on this case was not my idea..There is a time not to laugh and a time to laugh, and this is one of them..Anonymity is a virtue. Every fool knows thar.. Anonymity's next to cleanliness and I don't have to tell you what that's next to...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=274

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-04-2014 at 01:11 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote