View Single Post
Old 21-04-2014, 11:13 PM   #173
lightgiver

Lightbulb Augustus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzJW9zEgGf8

Born 4 June 1975 in Orsett Hospital in Grays, Essex, England. He is the only child of photographer Ron and Barbs..His first presenting role came in 2000 as a video journalist on MTV voiced an Earth Guardian in Robbie the Reindeer in Close Encounters of the Herd Kind,when he hosted a Sunday afternoon show with Matt's London's Indie Rock station Xfm..The 2nd book, Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal..On May 8, 1928 a statue was dedicated.. In his acceptance speech he mentioned Boss's business making uniforms for the Nazi regimeedit issue of the New Statesman magazine later that month..On 23 October 2013..The 3 years I've spent on Big Brother's Big Mouth have been an unprecedented joy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VogHwP0C5VY
Quote:
Charles Augustus Lindbergh (February 4, 1902 – August 26, 1974), nicknamed Slim, Lucky Lindy, and The Lone Eagle, was an American aviator, author, inventor, explorer, and social activist..As a 25-year-old U.S. Air Mail pilot, Lindbergh emerged suddenly from virtual obscurity to instantaneous world fame as the result of his Orteig Prize-winning solo non-stop flight on May 20–21, 1927, made from Roosevelt Field in Garden City on NY's Long Island to Le Bourget Field in Paris, France, a distance of nearly 3,600 statute miles (5,800 km), in the single-seat, single-engine purpose-built Ryan monoplane Spirit of St. Louis...

Although born in Detroit, Michigan, on February 4, 1902, Charles Augustus Lindbergh spent most of his childhood in Little Falls, Minnesota, and Washington, D.C.. He was the third child of Swedish immigrant Charles August Lindbergh (birth name Carl MÃ¥nsson) (1859–1924), and only child of his second wife, Evangeline Lodge Land Lindbergh (1876–1954), of Detroit although the Lindberghs separated in 1909 when their son was 7..Lindbergh's father, a U.S. Congressman (R-Minnesota (6th)) from 1907 to 1917, was one of just 50 House members to vote against (373-50) the entry of the U.S. into World War I...

As explained in the dust jacket notes of the first edition, the book's simple one-word "flying pronoun" title "WE" referred to Lindbergh's view of a deep "spiritual" partnership that had developed "between himself and his airplane during the dark hours of his flight.. The book’s great commercial success was considerably aided by its publication coinciding with the start of his 3-month tour of the United States in the Spirit on behalf of the Daniel Guggenheim Fund for the Promotion of Aeronautics..Anne Morrow Lindbergh (1906–2001) was the daughter of Dwight Morrow who, as partner at J.P. Morgan & Co., had acted as financial adviser to Lindbergh and who had been appointed U.S. Ambassador to Mexico in 1927. Lindbergh was invited by Morrow on a goodwill tour to Mexico, and he met Anne in Mexico City in December 1927..The couple were married on May 27, 1929, and had 6 children...

In what came to be referred to sensationally by the press of the time as "The Crime of the Century", on the evening of March 1, 1932, 20-month-old Charles Augustus Lindbergh, Jr., was abducted by an intruder from his crib in the second-story nursery of his family's rural home in East Amwell, New Jersey near the town of Hopewell..While a 10-week nationwide search for the child was being undertaken, ransom negotiations were also conducted simultaneously with a self-identified kidnapper by a volunteer intermediary, Dr. John F. Condon (aka "Jafsie")..These resulted in the payment on April 2 of $50,000 in cash, part of which was made in soon-to-be withdrawn (and thus more easily traceable) Gold certificates the serial numbers of which had been recorded, in exchange for information about the child's whereabouts that proved to be false.. The child's remains were found by chance by a passing truckdriver 6 weeks later on May 12 in roadside woodlands near Mount Rose, New Jersey..

In a speech at an America First rally at the Des Moines Coliseum on September 11, 1941, "Who Are the War Agitators?", Lindbergh claimed the 3 groups, "pressing this country toward war [are] the British, the Jewish and the Roosevelt Administration" and said of Jewish groups..In the speech, he warned of the Jewish people's "large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio and our government". He went on to condemn Nazi Germany's antisemitism: "No person with a sense of the dignity of mankind can condone the persecution of the Jewish race in Germany..Because of his trips to Nazi Germany, combined with a belief in eugenics,Lindbergh was suspected of being a Nazi sympathizer..Unable to take on an active military role, Lindbergh approached a number of aviation companies, offering his services as a consultant. As a technical adviser with Ford in 1942, he was heavily involved in troubleshooting early problems encountered at the Willow Run Consolidated B-24 Liberator bomber production line..On May 21, 1944, Lindbergh flew his first combat mission: a strafing run with VMF-222 near the Japanese garrison of Rabaul, New Britain, in the Australian Territory of New Guinea..After the war, while touring the Nazi concentration camps, Lindbergh wrote in his autobiography that he was disgusted and angered..Lindbergh became a prolific prize-winning author, international explorer, inventor and environmentalist.."...and spent his final years on the Hawaiian island of Maui..In his later years, If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea ... C.A.L."...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0tUoPGOONY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lindbergh
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=163I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce.. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1449

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-04-2014 at 11:17 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote