Thread: From Hell
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2012, 09:33 PM   #26
lightgiver

Lightbulb Benjamin "Ben" Kidney

Kidney, what in God's name are you doing?

POLLY: What's it called again?

THE RIPPER: Cleopatra's needle.

Cleopatra. She was a beauty, wasn't she?

THE RIPPER: It was carved years before the Son of God was born.Six men died to bring it here...from Egypt.

GODLEY: Jesus!

I think he's taken more organs this time.

Grapes again. Why grapes?

This ain't killing for profit.This is ritual.

Mr. John Merrick was an attraction at a side show.Now he's being cared for at England's leading hospital.I don't see how a reputable surgeon could know anything about it.

Besides McQueen, besides these awful murders...

Ben Kidney?That's Special Branch she's describing.What would Ben Kidney and Special Branch be doing in Whitechapel? You do not fuck with Special Branch.They fuck with you.

Wait a minute.She's lrish-born, isn't she? There's your answer.A secret lrish rebel.That's why they'd be after her, right?

They were after "Ginger", who was having an affair with a wealthy gentleman.A man she bore a child......a child that's now missing,along with its grandparents...Great...Drive on, please, driver.

Quote:
Our “Pine”al Gland, shaped like (and named after) the Pinecone, is at the geometric center of our brain and is intimately linked to our body's perception of light. The Pineal modulates our wake-sleep patterns and circadian rhythms, remains uniquely isolated from the blood-brain barrier system, and receives a higher percentage of blood flow than any other area of the body save the kidneys.
Mr. Kidney wants to see me.

-Mr. Kidney's gone, sir.Didn't say where. Could be for the night.

And what floor is Mr. Kidney's office on?

I don't know what floor, because I haven't been to his fuckin' office, have l?

MASON: Who is this?

FERRAL: A poor candidate in a state of darkness.He comes of his own free will,...humbly soliciting to be admitted...perfectly prepared...into the mysteries and privileges.

MASON: Recite the solemn oath."Never to reveal our secrets"...under no less a penalty than my throat be cut across..."my tongue be torn out by its root"...and that I be buried in sand a cable's length from shore."

Let the brother receive the light.

Service records."Grenadier Guards. Lt. Benjamin Kidney."Ben Kidney served in the Grenadier Guards.Part of his duties included assisting a field surgeon.

Everything is a suspicion.And like that tragic Moor...all your suspicions will end up in your own demise.

He reported that he overheard them talking in the street opposite the court where Kelly was living; Kelly complained of losing her handkerchief, and the man gave her a red one of his own, appears to be partly corroborated by laundress Sarah Lewis, who reported seeing a man watching the entrance to Miller's Court as she passed into it at about 2:30 to spend the night with some friends.

Heaven's sake,these women aren't just being silenced.They're being murdered most brutally.Why would Ben Kidney do that?

To scare people.To keep their mind off the real point.-Which is?Think what's at stake for Special Branch.

Prince Edward married "Black Mary",a commoner and fluent in the Welsh language... Married her in a Catholic church,they had a baby, a legitimate baby...who is in fact heir to the throne of England. All these women were there. All these women were eyewitnesses to an event...

Quote:
Bro. Harry J. Beers, P.M., Whitfield Lodge No. 622, Tatamy, could not believe his good fortune this Christmas. After 16 failed matches for a kidney transplant, finally on Dec. 22, 2010, he received the call that changed his life. A successful kidney transplant was completed the very next day at Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest. Four days later, Dec. 27, 2010, St. John's Day, Bro. Beers returned home a very happy and grateful man.Bro. Beers has a long history of involvement with the Masonic fraternity. His journey began in Whitfield Lodge No. 622 in 1969. He progressed through the chairs, including Worshipful Master. He also became involved in numerous York and Scottish Rite bodies, and served as Commander-in-Chief of the Valley of Allentown from 2005-2007. In 1999, Bro. Beers received the 33ยบ at Atlantic City, N.J.Bro. Beers' journey highlights the continual need for organ donations. The Masonic Organ Donor Program began in 1996 during the term of R.W. Past Grand Master Edward O. Weisser. Each succeeding Grand Master has actively endorsed this program.
They found another one in Mitre Square!"Jubela, Jubelo, Jubelum."

FREDERICK: I'd like to speak about the Freemasons, if I might.The arrangement of the coins at Dark Annie's feet...and also the locations of the bodies form a pentacle star.A pentacle star is the symbol of the Freemasons, is it not?

And how these women were killed...throats cut left to right...their organs removed...They're reenactments, aren't they?The traitors who killed Hiram Abiff,founder of the Masons.

That's how they were executed.Yes, so the Great Book tells us.

So Jack the Ripper isn't just merely killing whores.He's executing traitors.He's a Mason fulfilling a duty.

Yes, I'm afraid, lnspector...that you won't be permitted to arrest him.The Ripper has one more traitor yet to kill...

As a loyal Mason? Did they ask you to help them cover up the Prince's secret marriage?That's how it started, yes.

These symbols, the mitre...the pentacle star...even someone as ignorant and degenerate as you...can sense that they course with energy and meaning.

QUEEN:We are deeply distressed, Lord Hallsham.We asked Sir William to remove a threat to our family and throne.Not to engage in these ghastly rituals.On the other hand,he has fulfilled his duties.In his way, Sir William has been loyal.We wish to hear nothing further of this.Knight of the East.

"Good night, sweet prince."

Quote:
Yoseftal Medical Center, established in 1968, is Israel’s southernmost hospital, and the only hospital covering the southern Negev. With 65 beds, the hospital is Israel's smallest. Special services geared to the Red Sea region are a hyperbaric chamber to treat victims of diving accidents and kidney dialysis facilities open to vacationing tourists...Hyperbaric medicine, also known as hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), is the medical use of oxygen at a level higher than atmospheric pressure.
Quote:
Israel's parliament has begun hearings on the theft of human organs from Palestinians, Israelis and foreign workers without their relatives' permission.Israeli health officials testified on Wednesday that Israeli authorities harvested organs from the dead bodies of Israelis and Palestinians in the 1990s for transplant purposes.The testimony came three days after the government admitted to the practice, following previous denials.Ahmed Tibi, an Israeli Palestinian member of parliament, told the assembly that he had evidence that organ theft was still taking place.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...100575&page=19
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=129
http://www.pagrandlodge.org/freemaso.../page2021.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-11-2012 at 10:09 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote