View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:35 PM  
lightgiver

Lightbulb Lesser Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
I believe they use various divination systems and also 'create' their own 'luck' such is their power, which includes the likes of Gematria.

I also believe that their organisation(s) are much older than Crowley and his works, yet all is manipulated, not by humans, but those just beyond the veil, in other realms, eg. Solomon was supposed the have controlled deamons, or was it that they waited to be invited into this realm and then used him? I think that's how much control works.

When this planet was formed I believe that certain 'entities' were used to help create it and some of them are still here and many could be viewed as deamonic (which does not mean that they are)..

High level Masons? - A complex issue and yet I would say that the majority of TPTB do not worship the Source/God yet the other fella

Too much power and money are also part of the matter, which breeds elitism.
This other fella ?
If they are not deamonic, what are they ?

I am also of the belief that official history is not quite what we are being told and so called civilizations existed well before sumer.

Quote:
A half-truth is a deceptive statement that includes some element of truth. The statement might be partly true, the statement may be totally true but only part of the whole truth, or it may utilize some deceptive element, such as improper punctuation, or double meaning, especially if the intent is to deceive, evade, blame or misrepresent the truth.
Quote:
The outer planets were thrown into disarray and Jupiter eventually crashed into a planet which orbited between the present Jupiter and Mars. The physicists said the remains of this planet became the asteroid belt and that part of Jupiter broke away to become what we now call Venus. As Venus, then a vast chunk of matter, was projected into space, it destroyed the atmosphere and life of Mars before it was caught by the Earth’s gravitational field, the study claimed. Venus made several orbits of the Earth before its momentum hurled it into its current position in the solar system. It was those orbits, the physicists said, that brought devastation and a tidal wave about 4,800 BC. The asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter which, though the details vary, many ancient and modern accounts suggest is the remains of a planet or part of a planet.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote