View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:11 AM   #34060
dixie d
Inactive

I was just looking at the Wiki page again and on there you notice the following...

Quote:
In 1909, the possession by Siam was officially sanctioned by the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909 negotiated with the British Empire. Both Yala (Jala) and Narathiwat (Menara) were originally part of Patani, but were made provinces of their own during the territorial administrative reform and the creation of a united centralized Siam state.
I'm just looking to see if there might be a link to this Post 33849

Quote:
The term "Siam" always brings to my memory the Siamese cat that I had back in 2004. Beautiful - beautiful creature but it did not look alike any cat I had till that day. Very vivid, almost like a dog. Sad that I lost her a year later. The man that gave it to me was a lawyer, and I am dealing with another lawyer as we speak for a job matter. My cat's name was Eva.
The name Narathiwat reminds me of a Bridge here called the Narawat Bridge and Kaeo Narawat Road, which also has McCormick Hospital on it, as seen on this picture...

I'm just also looking at because there could be a link to this Bible I have here...

Quote:
February 12 is the 43rd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 322 days remaining until the end of the year (323 in leap years).
February 12 could also be seen as 212. Page 212 in this Bible I have here is: The Second Book of Samuel.

1909 means something to me, and this morning my wife asked to borrow a and on that page you see the following...

Quote:
A staple remover is a device that removes permanent staples with a pair of interlocking curved claws that slide under the staple's bent-over ends and bend them back out.
The first thing I picked up was a
The last thing I took staples out of was this...

And this...

When I took the staples out of the sheets I used some Scotch Glue Stick to stick the paper back on the card.

I'm trying to keep this in order, when I went to the McCormick Hospital on that map for the first time they asked me what Religion I was, all I told them was Church of England, which to me is Christian, I don't really know what Religion I am, it's just that I was Christened in Christ Church in Ellesmere Port.

Also to me what business is it of the Hospital what Religion you are? Why do they need to know? Also the same Hospital puts on the back of it plastic envelopes which they dispense their medication in: We prescribe medication, but Jesus Christ is the Healer. I've said this before, why would they give out medication if Jesus Christ is the Healer? If you had seen the amount of medication they gave to me, you would have said all it was about was making money, I gave most of it back.

Another thing that happened here was, with all this going on here with me, me and my wife went to the Chiang Mai Christian Religious Service at the First Church of Chiang Mai. What I did was to take the above Christening page with me, because as you can see it doesn't have anything for Confirmed so, I was worried that I had to get confirmed. I showed it to a Pastor at the Church and he gave me his card with a phone number and told me to contact him, but when I tried to ring I got no answer and also when I went back I got the feeling I was being ignored.

Also on the card you see the date , which is the day before September 11.

At this hospital they took samples of my blood and they gave me lots of bits of paper to say there was nothing wrong with my blood, the also took an X-Ray of my shoulder, because I came off my bike and I think I broke it, but they told me there was nothing wrong with it. Even when you look now, both shoulders are not the same.

When I went to (and notice it has the word Wok in it)

Quote:
In literature, Woking is where the Martians first land in H. G. Wells' science fiction novel The War of the Worlds. In Music, A Town Called Malice was written about Woking by Paul Weller and recorded by his band, The Jam. The song reached No. 1 in the UK Charts.
Notice the word Malice

Quote:
1. desire to inflict injury, harm, or suffering on another, either because of a hostile impulse or out of deep-seated meanness: the malice and spite of a lifelong enemy.

2. Law . evil intent on the part of a person who commits a wrongful act injurious to others.

1. ill will, spite, spitefulness; animosity, enmity; malevolence; venom, hate, hatred; bitterness, rancor. See grudge.
I've already had a Death Threat, so really I'd like to know, who is it that has so such Malice as to want to Threaten me with Death? And why would they want to Threaten me with Death? Is he she not Man/Woman enough to show their face and tell me? Also whoever it is must know something I don't.

This Stapler and the date 1909 reminds me of a Shop opposite to the Church I was Christened in called Leigh & Co Stationers in Ellesmere Port

Quote:
Leigh & Co. is the longest established stationers in Ellesmere Port having started trading in 1909.

The company has been run by Lindsey Letman since 2002 and she has worked for Leigh & Co. for over 20 years.
The name Lindsey reminds me of a woman I knew while working at UKAEA, it also reminds me of a country house we went to on a works day out, while we where there it was to carry out a game where we were given clues that lead you on to your next clue, a bit like a Treasure Hunt, I forget now the name of the place we went to.

When I went to Woking for my medical, as I said before the idiot put the needle straight through the side of my arm. Costain who I went to work for in Yanbu put us on a small camp, and a funny thing when I said Camp, I immediately thought of
Quote:
Camp Coffee is a Scottish food product, which began production in 1876 by Paterson & Sons Ltd. in a plant on Charlotte St, Glasgow. Almost one-hundred years later in 1974 businessman Daniel Jenks merged with Paterson to form Paterson Jenks plc.[1] In 1984, Paterson Jenks plc was bought by McCormick & Company. Thereafter, McCormick UK Ltd assimilated Paterson Jenks plc into Schwartz.
Charlotte and Daniel remind me of . You see her at

And notice the word Selfridges has the word Fridge, is there any link to our Fridge her in our house? The name of the Fridge we have is called . We purchased most of our stuff her from Siam Electronics. I wonder if that means anything? When I put Siam Electronics into Google the first page that comes up is Do Not Buy Anything From Siam Tv Electronic Plaza. Is there anything behind what that says? Also is there anything in the address...

Quote:
Address and Contact
29/2-3 Singharat Rd., T. Sri Phum, A. Muang
Chiang Mai 50200

Phone Number
053 - 211 481, 211 547

Fax Number
053 - 213 062
You could split Singharat into Singha Rat. So you have and Rat, or could that be . I know a German who lived here and he carried the Popes picture with him where ever he went, so he told me.

Quote:
H. Gordon Selfridge was born in 1858 in Ripon, Wisconsin, and in 1879 joined Field, Leiter and Company (later to become Marshall Field & Company), where he worked for the famous Chicago retailer.
Quote:
Lewis's chain of department stores, which was in turn taken over in 1965 by the Sears Group owned by Charles Clore.
Sears to me means Mark Cameron Sears.

What is it, do they make life that unbearable so you will Hang yourself, so they can say there hands are clean, and yet you have committed as Sin, is that how it all works?

When my wife showed me these safety shoes she purchased for her sister, they reminded me of Sizewell B power station, I asked for some that were Leather inside because I always seem to have a problem with synthetic linings or, clothing, because it makes my skin itch, the shoes I got from them, I had to wear a plastic bag inside, but then it made my feet sweat.

So, you see what I mean, I can make all these links, but I don't know what they mean.

Last edited by dixie d; 11-02-2012 at 05:59 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote