View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #8
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleypumpshaft View Post
Any advice on this would be appreciated. I want to go vegetarian, I was being really good, had cut out meat and was eating a healthy diet of veggies, beans, lentils, chickpeas, nuts, quorn and eggs.

Then about 3 weeks ago I started to feel really drained of energy, demotivated, tired all the time like I just want to sleep for ages. I feel like I just have no energy and I have started really craving red meat. It started off with lamb and since then I have had beef, pork and wild boar. I just feel like I must have meat and nothing else will satisy me. This happens every time I go veggie, do you just have to get through this stage, if so how?

I'm not the sort to eat meat everyday, but my body seems to crave it if I go without for too long.

What can I do to stop the cravings and boost my energy levels?
Funny you should mention this,I too have been getting similar cravings, really craving red meat.

I usually avoid red meat but have been eating it quite a bit recently,I did get food poisoning from fish a few weeks ago which may have something to do with it.

In fact I am just going to have a French steak on a bed of leeks,and the dogs are drooling.

The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunna, Anunnaku, Ananaki and other variations) are a group of Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian deities. The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of 'those of royal blood' or 'princely offspring'. Their relation to the group of gods known as the Igigi is unclear - at times the names are used synonymously but in the Atra-Hasis flood myth they have to work for the Anunnaki, rebelling after 40 days and replaced by the creation of humans,

Enki gives cheer for the new ewe Sheep for meat on Earth.

The Anunnaki being as much meat-eaters as anything else while here on Earth, they preferred the race of Abel's offering of meat over the race of Cain's ...

Alien Resurrection

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...periment13.htm