View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:00 AM   #281
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

It's Alive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c

From the 1931 classic, Frankenstein -- the scene where Colin Clive goes insane as the monster comes to life.............................

Maybe this part is allegory for genetic manipulation.

Frankenstein: Mad Scientists and Monsters:

http://members.aon.at/frankenstein/f...-madprofs2.htm

Enki, their chief scientist and Ninhursag their chief medical officer, after getting no satisfactory results splicing animal and Homo Erectus genes, merged their Anunnaki genes with that of Homo Erectus and produced us, Homo Sapiens, a genetically bicameral species, for their purposes as slaves. Because we were a hybrid, we could not procreate. The demand for us as workers became greater and we were genetically manipulated to reproduce.

Ever heard about the Adams Rib one.

The cloning through use of "Adam's rib" was the first genetic engineering on humans.

After God had placed Adam in the garden and gave him a little work to occupy himself, God acknowledged that something wasn't quite right. “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.”

“And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man. And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.” (2:21-23)

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh, yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. The Nephilim were upon the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Gen. 6:1-7.

The `translators` of the King James Version of the Bible, also mistranslated(I wonder why) the Hebrew word `Pirchach,` meaning progeny, brood, children or descendants into `fruit.` But surely, what the original text was referring to was the `fruit of loins,` or the descendants of the human family `tree,` which was in the middle of the symbolic garden. Yahweh was implicit: "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it." That word `touch` is in the original Hebrew `Naga,` which is a polite way of saying to have sexual intercourse with.
I remember Icke mentioned Frankenstein numerous times in his books. (of the three I read: Biggest Secret, Matrix, and Guide) He talked about the Frankenstein story being an alegory but I don't really remember the details.

But I think you're right. It might have had to do with that Enki/Ninkharsag genetic manipulation 200,000 years ago (he says) to turn humans into a manageable slave race.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote