David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Today's News (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Jimmy Savile OUTED as a PAEDO OCT 3rd (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=222773)

heartbeatsalute 18-11-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Great work everyone. I am officially skim reading from now on, so sincere apologies if I miss something someone said or post something already posted. It's just too much for me. I have read the entire thread up until now, but can keep up no longer.
Reminds me of these slogans:

“All the news that’s fit to print.” New YOrk Times

JOHN LENNON’S VERSION:

“‘All the shit that fits’ is more like it.”
John Lennon (1940-1980)

THE ENQUIRING MINDS VARIATION:

“The National Enquirer: ‘All the News That’s Unfit to Print.’”

THE PLAYBOY VARIATION:

“All the nudes that’s fit to print.”
Playboy publisher Hugh Hefner

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5XvBYfxU_dM/TV...png?imgmax=800

THE TYPICAL CONSERVATIVE VIEW OF THE NYT:

“‘All the news that’s fit to print” has morphed into “‘any news that fits our agenda, we print.’”
Conservative blogger Alicia Colon

MY take on this Dif would be.

The news that YOU feel is good to print

:D

justin1972 18-11-2012 12:16 AM

Well, it took me hours to find this information, but I found it. :)

Savile's whereabouts on August 31st 1997 - the Sunday when Princess Diana died.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/si...p-1237012.html

Quote:

Sir Jimmy Savile resumes charity work after heart op

Monday 01 September 1997

Sir Jimmy Savile is hoping to take part in a half marathon, just weeks after undergoing heart surgery. The 71-year-old said he felt "terrific" yesterday, after taking part in a charity walk.

Patients and staff from 60 hospitals joined in the first Sir Jimmy Savile Big Mile Walk, in support of the Royal College of Radiologists's X-appeal at 42 locations across the country.

Sir Jimmy, who underwent a quadruple heart by-pass operation less than three weeks ago, spoke after leading home a group of about 60 walkers in Roundhay Park, Leeds.

Sir Jimmy paid tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales.

"I have known her for 15 years, she was a close friend. "It's a dreadful thing to happen." he said.
A few thoughts on this...

If he was involved in "fixing" Diana's death, it makes total sense for him to be seen in public, miles away from the scene. A paranoid thought on my part, perhaps, but I discount nothing when it comes to Savile.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if his charity walks and runs were some kind of ritual. A follow-the-leader sort of rite. Yes, that's a crazy thought too. But he'd organised for 42 groups of people in different locations across the country, to walk at exactly the same time - on the day one of the most-loved women in the world died. It smacks of dancing on her grave, if he had prior knowledge of the date her death was planned for.

Did he really have a quadruple heart bypass less than three weeks earlier?... Or was he out of the public eye because he was tending to "business"? I don't believe anything he ever said. He had a penchant for baring his chest, either completely naked or through string vests, for years after 1997. Has anyone ever noticed any scarring?

Finally, his tribute to Diana. It's odd. It's more than tad blase: "A dreadful thing to happen"??? That is understatement akin to Max Clifford's "slightly serious" quip. And he talks of her in the present tense, before switching to the past tense. Surely he should have said, "I knew her for 15 years. She was a close friend"???

rolly55 18-11-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin1972 (Post 1061145082)
Well, it took me hours to find this information, but I found it. :)

Savile's whereabouts on August 31st 1997 - the Sunday when Princess Diana died.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/si...p-1237012.html

A few thoughts on this...

If he was involved in "fixing" Diana's death, it makes total sense for him to be seen in public, miles away from the scene. A paranoid thought on my part, perhaps, but I discount nothing when it comes to Savile.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if his charity walks and runs were some kind of ritual. A follow-the-leader sort of rite. Yes, that's a crazy thought too. But he'd organised for 42 groups of people in different locations across the country, to walk at exactly the same time - on the day one of the most-loved women in the world died. It smacks of dancing on her grave, if he had prior knowledge of the date her death was planned for.

Did he really have a quadruple heart bypass less than three weeks earlier?... Or was he out of the public eye because he was tending to "business"? I don't believe anything he ever said. He had a penchant for baring his chest, either completely naked or through string vests, for years after 1997. Has anyone ever noticed any scarring?

Finally, his tribute to Diana. It's odd. It's more than tad blase: "A dreadful thing to happen"??? That is understatement akin to Max Clifford's "slightly serious" quip. And he talks of her in the present tense, before switching to the past tense. Surely he should have said, "I knew her for 15 years. She was a close friend"???

Ive seen this film mentioned in a few newspapers, documentary film by Keith Allen Just been shown at Cannes.

Quote:

Unlawful Killing is a 2011 British documentary film, directed by Keith Allen, about the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed on 31 August 1997. It was financed by Mohamed Al-Fayed and Associated-Rediffusion[1][2] and premiered at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.[3]

It argues that the British and French authorities have covered up uncomfortable facts about the crash, accuses Queen Elizabeth and Princess Margaret of being 'gangsters in tiaras', and alleges that Prince Philip has a 'Nazi background'.[4][5] It is claimed that the film would need 87 cuts to be screened in the United Kingdom, for which it is therefore not scheduled to be released.[2] However, the director believes that it will make money in America, where conspiracy theories about the Princess of Wales' death remain popular.[5]

semper_occultus 18-11-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolly55 (Post 1061145075)
Intresting that they now say that....

.....buggered if I can google it up...this article does allude to the issue & is actually from 2008 - also raises a lawyer's loop-hole about the difference beween "christmas" & "new year"...

Jim the fixer: Is Jimmy Savile just a fantasist ... or is the truth even stranger than fiction?

ceej 18-11-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjinx (Post 1061145062)
I've been following the thread for a little while it got me back to the DI forum haven't been on for a couple of years.
It tears me apart to read it because I've been sexually abused myself it was a guy in our church he went to the church to befriend familys with small children. Well anyway it led me to 10 years of drug abuse. I've been clean almost to years now and I'm getting my life back on track. Don't know why I'm telling all this but it makes me so angry that so often victims of abuse get discredited for being drugusers when it's the abuse that has gotten them in to drug abuse in the first place!!!! The perpetrators knows this and use it to their benefit and it is so calculated and coldblooded that it makes me furious. Just had to get this of my chest.

Thanks you Anders and everybody who is doing a wonderful job with this thread! Keep it up! You are making this world a little better place!

Hi gjinx - thank you for having the courage to speak about your horrible experiences. I hope you'll stick around now that you're back.

To me this thread sometimes feels like the only place in Britain that sincerely cares about child abuse and bringing the bastard pervs to justice.

You make an excellent point (which is part of what I keep banging on about) = the despicable way victims or many crimes and sexual assault are treated like dirt. Abuse victims most often find the tables turned on them when they turn to drugs/drink/self harm or go psychotic because no one has listened or done anything to help. Then they get blamed for that as if it was their fault. The basic fact is that such abuse is very damaging.

I've met so many scores of abuse victims over many years, or maybe past the 100. Not one single person was ever treated kindly or at least appropriately by those we pay to help them recover from such abuse. Not a single one.

This has to change.
:mad:

heartbeatsalute 18-11-2012 12:29 AM

After Diana died, it took the Queen 3 days to say something about her death.

And of Jimmy Savile we expect him to do anything dark, like the killing of Diana.
But that has to be proven yet.

white horse 18-11-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illuminumnuts (Post 1061145067)
Great work everyone. I am officially skim reading from now on, so sincere apologies if I miss something someone said or post something already posted. It's just too much for me. I have read the entire thread up until now, but can keep up no longer. :(

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R1OIG3emNV...d+Computer.jpg

Haha +1 from me too!

But carry on the great work chaps! :)

trafficker 18-11-2012 12:31 AM

Sometimes, Sir Jimmy sounds like a demented fantasist. But the truth is that he's led an extraordinary life. Every item in his eccentrically decorated home (Del Boy Trotter's flat meets Stringfellows) tells a bizarre story. There's the picture of him cuddled up with The Beatles; the diamond incrusted, solid-gold wishbone around his neck given to him by a former South African prime minister; the framed photo of him with disgraced astronaut Lisa Nowak. "I did a personal appearance with her at Leeds University when she got back from space," he says. Before I've had a chance to comprehend this statement he continues. "After that she went home, packed her bags, drove 1,000 miles across America and tried to kill her love rival. Everyone said 'You bastard Jim! That could only happen to you!'" [That explains a lot! ]

And they were right. Sir Jim is a magnet for the preposterous, improbable and surreal. This, he believes, is why he has been invited to Chequers by every British leader since Harold Wilson. "I spent 11 consecutive new years there with Margaret," he says of his friend Mrs Thatcher. "Once, I went round to every bedroom in the house and left notes by the telephones saying 'In case of national emergency, call Jimmy Savile' and put my number underneath. The foreign secretary Lord Carrington grassed me up to Margaret but she took one look at the notes and said 'What a very good idea!'"

A perennial bachelor, Jimmy's motto when it comes to women is "Treat women right but don't believe a word they say. They might have a hidden agenda." So who does he hang out with in his spare time? "I eat with a different lady every night," he says. "The deal is: I pay, they drive. That way they can't get on the bevvy and start giving you brain damage." What about male friends? "At my age they've all died," he says. "Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley, John Lennon. The lot." Jimmy seems to be getting by without his illustrious list of deceased pals. In the afternoon, he takes me to the site of a new conference venue in Leeds city centre which will be called Sir Jimmy Savile Hall and house a museum dedicated to his life. His presence on site causes mayhem among builders and passers by of all ages. A middle-aged businessman approaches and asks Jim to speak to his wife on the phone. "No problem," says Jim, taking the mobile handset. "I don't know who you think this is but I'm the manager of the Golden Hands massage parlour in Manchester. Your husband is a regular face down here and is well behind with his credit." Then he hands the phone back to the scarlet-faced fan, pats him on the back and climbs into his taxi, another great Fix It under his belt.

Saturday March 31, 2007
The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007...adio.theguide1

rolly55 18-11-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semper_occultus (Post 1061145087)
.....buggered if I can google it up...this article does allude to the issue & is actually from 2008 - also raises a lawyer's loop-hole about the difference beween "christmas" & "new year"...

Jim the fixer: Is Jimmy Savile just a fantasist ... or is the truth even stranger than fiction?

Yep, Ive read a few articles saying he never stayed over at Christmas. Avoiding the question and dodging the facts. Since when is Christmas New Year?

illuminumnuts 18-11-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurker (Post 1061143907)
All the dots are coming together but I need to ask a very important question. When it all comes out what do we (ordinary decent people) want to see happen as a consequence ?

mass panic, mob rule, lynch mobs.
total distrust of anyone in authority
justice for the abused
admissions of guilt and heads to roll ?
government dismantled ?
Wills to become monarch ?
eradication of freemasony ?
Bring all our troops back home ?

What will all this do for our economic recovery? Where will this leave Britain's standing in the world? It is important to get all the facts and this site is doing some great work, but in parallel with all the research we (and the people we really trust) should be preparing a plan to sort this horrible mess out. A realistic plan that is outside of any government or establishment influence. A set of realistic demands that will see the guilty parties punished and will see the victims recognised and compensated. A plan that the masses can believe in. A plan that will give hope to everyone. A plan that will lead to justice without total anarchy. The only plan on the table at the moment is Cameron's plan to supress everything.

You are in touch with reality and quite right. We need to get good calibre people of our ilk into parliament. We need to take over the system, offer an amnesty and have truth and renconciliation hearings like they did in South Africa. We then need to change the system after a lot of careful planning. A big hurdle will be how other countries perceived our break for freedom. All the control freaks around the planet won't like it one little bit. Ideally, we need to have other countries on the same path as us at roughly the same time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolly55 (Post 1061144295)
The whole Savile case makes a mockery of people who say that conspiracies cant be real because 'you cant keep that many people quiet'. My arse you cant. Especially when careers, money and your family's safety are brought into the equation.

Conspiracy of silence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin1972 (Post 1061144281)
I've become increasingly aware that of all the mainstream tabloids, the Daily Mail has no static "voice"... It's bewilderingly schizophrenic. Yes, in the main, it's unashamedly conservative and pro-establishment; but some of its reports, features and opinion pieces are surprisingly liberal (for want of a better word). It's very curious.

Maybe the editor is letting different reporters with different agendas just go at it? :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv evreone (Post 1061144176)
He was an honorary Doctor of Law, not medicine. The degree was given to him by Leeds University in 2009. He's now been stripped of it, similarly an honorary degree from the University of Bedfordshire. He was an honorary fellow of the Royal Society of Radiologists as well. Quite why they should call him Doctor Savile in 1988 when he didn't even have the degrees is puzzling.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...doctorate.html

Knowing Savile he probably did have another honorary doctorate hidden away somewhere, but if he didn't it's pretty damning on whoever wrote that.

trafficker 18-11-2012 12:50 AM

BBC and Omertà

Omertà implies "the categorical prohibition of cooperation with state authorities or reliance on its services, even when one has been victim of a crime."[2] A person should absolutely avoid interfering in the business of others and should not inform the authorities of a crime under any circumstances (though if justified he may personally avenge a physical attack on himself or on his family through the use of vendetta). Even if somebody is convicted of a crime he has not committed, he is supposed to serve the sentence without giving the police any information about the real criminal, even if that criminal has nothing to do with the Mafia himself. Within Mafia culture, breaking omertà is punishable by death.[2]

The code was adopted by Sicilians long before the emergence of Cosa Nostra and it may have been heavily influenced by centuries of state oppression, Northern Italian exploitation, and foreign colonization of Sicily. It has been observed at least as far as back as the 16th century as a way of opposing Spanish rule.[3] It is also deeply rooted in rural Crete, Greece.[4]

gjinx 18-11-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceej (Post 1061145088)
Hi gjinx - thank you for having the courage to speak about your horrible experiences. I hope you'll stick around now that you're back.

To me this thread sometimes feels like the only place in Britain that sincerely cares about child abuse and bringing the bastard pervs to justice.

You make an excellent point (which is part of what I keep banging on about) = the despicable way victims or many crimes and sexual assault are treated like dirt. Abuse victims most often find the tables turned on them when they turn to drugs/drink/self harm or go psychotic because no one has listened or done anything to help. Then they get blamed for that as if it was their fault. The basic fact is that such abuse is very damaging.

I've met so many scores of abuse victims over many years, or maybe past the 100. Not one single person was ever treated kindly or at least appropriately by those we pay to help them recover from such abuse. Not a single one.

This has to change.
:mad:

Thank you!

I live in Sweden now and I have lived in Holland for 6 years and it's the same everywhere! The perpetrators get almost no punishment sometimes they even get help because 'Oh they can't help it it's a desease they must get treatment' they are always protected while the victims get little or no help at all. When I was trying to get some help they didn't even belive me and said to my mother that I was probably having sexual fantasys!!! A 6 year old sexual fantasies!! Eventually the man got 6 months! and that's even more than ALOT of other ones are getting!

Anyways what also makes me mad is that when you use drugs it's easy to get into prostitution to support your habit and then you are back where you started. I think 80-90% of prostitutes were abused as kids or I know that's the case! It is so vicious!

justin1972 18-11-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelthecat (Post 1061144219)
it is Pan the all seeing eye, the piper, lord of the dance, Peter the collector of wafes and strays,
Peter Pan didn't want Wendy when she was a grown up and put down her toys.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...178381,00.html

Quote:

Savile rises from the bed to tell an anecdote from his book-reviewing days. "After a couple of weeks I said, 'I want to expose a book. It's for children and it's dreadful; there's this girl who's well underage and she takes up with a geezer who's yonks old and eventually they schlep off together.' "

What's the book?

"Wait a minute because you're the audience now," Savile chides. "Now bear in mind this was live TV, and I'm saying, personally, I don't think it's a good thing because I don't think an underage girl should be exhorted by her parents to strike up a relationship with a guy five, six, seven times older than she is. And the book - Peter Pan! I got the sack for that." He loves the story, laughs himself silly and hops back on to bed.

pinkgrapefruit 18-11-2012 01:01 AM

trafficker 18-11-2012 01:02 AM

jonathan king

very intresting read....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...kend.jonronson

My email correspondence with Jonathan began soon after this hearing. In one email, he asked me if I would consider it fair if, say, Mick Jagger was arrested today for having sex with a 15-year-old girl in 1970. I agreed that it wouldn't be. He told me that he was being charged with the same crime that destroyed Oscar Wilde - the buggering of teenage boys - and we perceive Wilde to have been unjustly treated by a puritanical society from long ago. I wonder if the reason why we look less kindly upon Jonathan King is because he sang Jump Up And Down And Wave Your Knickers In The Air , while Oscar Wilde wrote De Profundis.

In another email, he wrote about Neil and Christine Hamilton, falsely accused of rape while being filmed by Louis Theroux, whom Jonathan sees as my great competitor in the humorous journalism market.

September 11, day two of the trial, and things are already looking hopeless for Jonathan King. The first victim - now a painter and decorator from the suburbs of north London - takes the stand. I'll call him David. Jonathan approached David in Leicester Square when David was 14 or 15. Although David had no idea who Jonathan was, he quickly told him he was famous. "It was exciting," says David.

On November 24, 2000, Jonathan King was charged with three child sex offences, dating back 32 years. In the light of the publicity surrounding his arrest, a dozen other boys (now men) came forward to tell police that King had abused them too, during the 1970s and 1980s. Some said he picked them up at the Walton Hop, a disco in Walton-on-Thames run by his friend Deniz Corday. Others said he cruised them in his Rolls-Royce in London. He'd pull over and ask why they were out so late and did they know who he was. He was Jonathan King! Did they want a lift?

He told the boys he was conducting market research into the tastes of young people. Did they like his music? His TV shows? Were they fans of Entertainment USA, his BBC2 series? He asked them to complete a questionnaire - written by him - to list their hobbies in order of preference. Cars? Music? Family and friends? Sex?

"Oh, really?" Jonathan would say to them. "You've only put sex at number two?"

And so they would get talking about sex. He sometimes took them to his Bayswater mews house, with its mirrored toilet and casually scattered photos of naked women on the coffee table. Sometimes, he took them to car parks, or to the forests near the Walton Hop. He showed them photographs of naked Colombian air hostesses and Sam Fox. He could, he said, arrange for them to have sex with the women in the photos. (Sam Fox knew nothing about this).

Sometimes, within the bundle of photographs of naked women he would hand the boys, there would be a picture of himself naked. "Oh!" he'd say, blushing a little. "Sorry. You weren't supposed to see that one of me!" (When the police raided King's house, they say they found 10 overnight bags, each stuffed with his seduction kit - his questionnaires and photos of Sam Fox and photos of himself naked - all packed and ready for when the urge took him to get into his Rolls-Royce and start driving around.)

Jonathan gave David the questionnaire, the one that ranked boys' hobbies in order of preference. He filled it out. Jonathan invited him back to his house and asked him if he and his friends masturbated together. Jonathan showed him pornographic movies on a cine projector. "We were talking about masturbation," says David. "He told me to relax. He undid my trousers. He tried to masturbate me, which didn't arouse me at all. He told me to do it myself, which I proceeded to do. I felt very awkward."

white horse 18-11-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zuckuss (Post 1061144854)
Am I right in thinking that a D-notice is technically a 'voluntary' tool? Obviously, a d-notice is to supress info that is already held by someone (editors etc), and 'it's in their interests' not to publish.

But is there anything actually lawful in preventing them from doing so (other than libel etc)?

Yes that is right - 'self regulation'. It was a favourite approach of Thatcher.

So basically yes, an editor could legitimately publish, but if he has broken a D-Notice and it is something bad, then they'll bring the hammer down; said editor would certainly be immediately sacked and possibly the paper in big trouble, and it would signal a host of draconian measures that have been threatened in the past. ALL the other papers and other media would also suffer. This was the 'compromise'; the government basically giving the msm press 'once last chance' to behave and stay in line, or else. Free press closed down.

marf 18-11-2012 01:07 AM

MI5 can't let this come out ever it would upset us

As explained I don't think Politicians even Cameron or as seen in clips below any police uk or USA can really pursue the real terrors. It would seem that the over and over abused get into a sort of hypnosis and memory gets affected. The things that have happened and the people involved in leading the abuse are just too powerful, control and mind control specialists.

How can the abused prove anything if they don't know who or where they are or have suffered repeatable hurtful rape. The whole thing is so far out of normal porn or life no one would believe it. Torture, animal s, child s and death are also taboo for everyday folk or your local police station.

MI5 and main stream press will just never allow the real details or any details from getting out. We won't be allowed to know viles real deeds. Even on here people like to only mention the quite nice sounding 'child abuse' phrase.

USA links to watch gives you the idea.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=-Key0F4JlGc

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Mpaot...%3DMpaotRvwoJ0

trafficker 18-11-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white horse (Post 1061145114)
Yes that is right - 'self regulation'. It was a favourite approach of Thatcher.

So basically yes, an editor could legitimately publish, but if he has broken a D-Notice and it is something bad, then they'll bring the hammer down; said editor would certainly be immediately sacked and possibly the paper in big trouble, and it would signal a host of draconian measures that have been threatened in the past. ALL the other papers and other media would also suffer. This was the 'compromise'; the government basically giving the msm press 'once last chance' to behave and stay in line, or else. Free press closed down.

someone with guts should just publish.........fuk d notice....

white horse 18-11-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbleinthemachine (Post 1061144984)
I haven't posted anything of significance. But I am reading and thinking and there are two or three people here I don't trust. I'm sure you are, but be careful Anders. And get well soon.

Significant enough; always going to be the case, but yes you are most certainly right.

northernlass 18-11-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjinx (Post 1061145109)
Thank you!

I live in Sweden now and I have lived in Holland for 6 years and it's the same everywhere! The perpetrators get almost no punishment sometimes they even get help because 'Oh they can't help it it's a desease they must get treatment' they are always protected while the victims get little or no help at all. When I was trying to get some help they didn't even belive me and said to my mother that I was probably having sexual fantasys!!! A 6 year old sexual fantasies!! Eventually the man got 6 months! and that's even more than ALOT of other ones are getting!

Anyways what also makes me mad is that when you use drugs it's easy to get into prostitution to support your habit and then you are back where you started. I think 80-90% of prostitutes were abused as kids or I know that's the case! It is so vicious!

Hi Its good to hear you pulled through out of the drug cycle, Its amazing how some parents blinker themselves though to the truth:(
My friend has been through something similar with her lad... the police didnt prosecute at the time, now he had finally come through it, it turns out the abuser was involved with 3 other men and a lot of kids were involved. since then her son has tried to kill himself..again, she blames herself for not spotting something (it went on from when he was 4) and he only admitted it at 16....totally devasting , no one can give back a child its innocence once it is taken.
from my side, my dad is friends with a convicted sex offender... I dont talk to my dad now, in my eyes my dad is either incredibly stupid..or one himself as I dont understand how anyone can accept child abuse as normal.
I can only say to you, well done for staying strong, it is the only way you can overcome it and not let these fuckers win xx