David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David Icke: Research & Media (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   David Ickes Biography (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=4989)

the festival spirit 15-06-2007 07:30 AM

David Ickes Biography

It says in David Ickes biography that

"In 20 years there will be a different kind of flying machine, very different from the aircraft of today. Time will have no meaning. Where you want to be, you will be."

> SOURCE <

be sure to read the second page also, it may tell you more about yourself than you think.

I know of someone that could do with learning about this, but then again, I can think of many many people that could do with leraning about this, can anyone tell me which book it has been written about in , if any?

EDIT: to add source link.

space lizard 15-06-2007 08:59 AM

In 20 years there will be no money and all sex will be with machines..... err wait a minute... I'm a pioneer YEAH!

john white 15-06-2007 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the festival spirit (Post 59409)

"In 20 years there will be a different kind of flying machine, very different from the aircraft of today. Time will have no meaning. Where you want to be, you will be."

> SOURCE <

be sure to read the second page also, it may tell you more about yourself than you think.

I know of someone that could do with learning about this, but then again, I can think of many many people that could do with leraning about this, can anyone tell me which book it has been written about in , if any?

It's the channeling from "truth vibrations" (and still four years to go LOL)

celtic isis 15-06-2007 09:28 AM

Quote:

> SOURCE <

sorry posted twice!

celtic isis 15-06-2007 09:29 AM

Quote:

> SOURCE <

I read about that in either Time Loop or I am ME I am Free, don't know which though. :confused: well the last bit anyway "where you want to be, you will be". Don't know about the flying machine bit.

lightbeing 15-06-2007 09:37 AM

Speaking to a mate of mine, we both agree we should by now have cars that can fly.
I mean, look at what the Lumi did to Concorde, bloody outrageous:mad: Also, we have been using the same technology for flying for 40 years, what!:eek::rolleyes:
It is obvious we are being held back, keep us down here:mad:

celtic isis 15-06-2007 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightbeing (Post 59438)
Speaking to a mate of mine, we both agree we should by now have cars that can fly.
I mean, look at what the Lumi did to Concorde, bloody outrageous:mad: Also, we have been using the same technology for flying for 40 years, what!:eek::rolleyes:
It is obvious we are being held back, keep us down here:mad:

yep i agree lightbeing, we don't get to see much of the 'real' technology do we :mad: Meanwhile bush and co probably have bachelor pads on saturn by now lol

by the way i love your avatar :)

hagbard_celine 15-06-2007 11:10 AM

I wish David would bring out a new edition of "In the Light of Experience".

raburgeson 10-03-2016 01:49 AM

They are doing everything they can to keep us out of the sky. In the 60s there were so many private planes a nice used one was around $5,000 dollars. In the 70s they regulated most of them right out of the air. Then came the no fly zones. Then came the closing of most of the private airports. Now commercial flights are at 36,000 feet. Hooray for the illegal monopoly. They spray chemicals to cloud everything over and fly above them because everything is a deep dark military secret.

An example of ridiculous regulations for planes look up the requirements for engine rebuilds and ground test hours. No matter what you can tell if a rebuild is good after 5 hours of operation. This is ball busting to the extreme not to mention deliberately wearing someones engine out on purpose. Hours in the sky to keep your license? They had all kinds of crap to make you stay on the ground.