David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The betrayal of the british workers (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305445)

iamawaveofthesea 29-02-2016 10:49 AM

The betrayal of the british workers
 
From an article in the 'headlines' section of this website today:

Blair, Immigration, and the Betrayal of British Workers
February 28, 2016 / Gilad Atzmon

According to Bower, Blair secretly instructed ministers to waive tens of thousands of asylum seekers into the UK, by reclassifying them as ‘economic migrants.’ Blair planned to “change the face of Britain for ever with mass immigration.” He ordered his Labour government never to discuss in public the supposed advantages of the unprecedented influx.

If Tom Bower’s account is correct then the criticism leveled by right wing ideologists and so-called ‘bigots’ against Labour and the left is valid. The Labour government that purported to care for the lower classes, implemented radical measures designed to destroy the cohesion of the working people and dismantle their political power. Thanks to Blair and his Labour government, the British working classes have been reduced to a workless under-class!

iamawaveofthesea 29-02-2016 10:55 AM

The article goes on to brilliantly outline the systematic dismantling of the UK and the rights of brituish workers which have been campaigned for with the deatha nd suffering of countless workers since before the peasants revolt of 1381 as the workers revolted against their norman overlords

from the article:

Stephen Boys Smith, who was then head of the Home Office’s immigration directorate, said about Barbara Roche, a little-known Jewish MP who was immigration minister between 1999 and 2001: ‘It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a “holistic way” she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society.’

According to the Mail, “Britain’s borders had been thrown open for ideological reasons.” And if this needs official confirmation, former Labour speechwriter Andrew Neither said the aim was to “rub the right’s nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date.”

iamawaveofthesea 29-02-2016 10:57 AM

so who is behind this attack on british workers? Gilad explains very clearly:

The story may be even more devastating. The Mail’s story suggests that at the time Blair & Co. conspired to destroy Britain’s working class, the Labour Friends of Israel and Lord Levy were his prime funders. It is known that Jewish left and Jewish academia have been at the forefront of multi cultural and immigration advocacy (in spite of the fact that the Jewish State's attitude towards immigrants is uniquely aggressive on the verge of barbarian). Like Labour, Jewish academia and the Jewish left are also suspicious of the ‘lower’ classes. After all, in the past it has been the working classes that have united against the Jews. Jewish lobbies have been supporting immigration and have historically joined forces with Left politicians. Officially this advocacy is accompanied by an ethical argument. There are strong ethical arguments in support of asylum seekers. But the argument in support of economic migration is political rather than moral or ethical.

iamawaveofthesea 29-02-2016 10:57 AM

<iframe width="485" height="364" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BReSuV9EyEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sevenhills 29-02-2016 11:03 AM

Article from 2009 on the subject.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-adviser.html

roastpotatoes 29-02-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062689021)
so who is behind this attack on british workers? Gilad explains very clearly:

The story may be even more devastating. The Mail’s story suggests that at the time Blair & Co. conspired to destroy Britain’s working class, the Labour Friends of Israel and Lord Levy were his prime funders. It is known that Jewish left and Jewish academia have been at the forefront of multi cultural and immigration advocacy (in spite of the fact that the Jewish State's attitude towards immigrants is uniquely aggressive on the verge of barbarian). Like Labour, Jewish academia and the Jewish left are also suspicious of the ‘lower’ classes. After all, in the past it has been the working classes that have united against the Jews. Jewish lobbies have been supporting immigration and have historically joined forces with Left politicians. Officially this advocacy is accompanied by an ethical argument. There are strong ethical arguments in support of asylum seekers. But the argument in support of economic migration is political rather than moral or ethical.

Here's some more info:

"Immigrants? We sent out search parties to get them to come... and made it hard for Britons to get work, says Mandelson"

Former minister admits Labour deliberately engineered mass immigration
Between 1997 and 2010 net migration to Britain totalled 2.2million



It just appears odd to me for Mandelson to admit this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tons-work.html

gremlin 29-02-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpotatoes (Post 1062689330)
Here's some more info:

"Immigrants? We sent out search parties to get them to come... and made it hard for Britons to get work, says Mandelson"

Former minister admits Labour deliberately engineered mass immigration
Between 1997 and 2010 net migration to Britain totalled 2.2million



It just appears odd to me for Mandelson to admit this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tons-work.html

have you seen mandelson recently? Has he gone into hiding?

roastpotatoes 29-02-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1062689356)
have you seen mandelson recently? Has he gone into hiding?

He's on holiday again with Jacob Rothschild.

http://www.whale.to/c/sf1de11amandy.jpg

iamawaveofthesea 02-03-2016 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpotatoes (Post 1062689373)
He's on holiday again with Jacob Rothschild.

http://www.whale.to/c/sf1de11amandy.jpg

or maybe he's holidaying with Nat Rothschild...

Rothschild 'suggested Russian oligarch could become a Tory donor'
By Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail
Created: 22:58, 24 January 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091340/Peter-

Mr Osborne and Lord Mandelson, who was then Business Secretary, were both guests of the Rothschilds in Corfu, where Lord Mandelson was staying on Mr Deripaska’s yacht.

iamawaveofthesea 02-03-2016 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1062689356)
have you seen mandelson recently? Has he gone into hiding?

he was in the papers recently saying the UK needed to take in more migrants

sevenhills 02-03-2016 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062689981)
he was in the papers recently saying the UK needed to take in more migrants

Sounds about right....the bloke is a traitor

iamawaveofthesea 02-03-2016 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevenhills (Post 1062689983)
Sounds about right....the bloke is a traitor

he wants to destroy britain so that it can merge completely with the planned state-socialist, totalitarian world government that the rothschilds will be controlling with their co-conspirators

sevenhills 02-03-2016 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062689984)
he wants to destroy britain so that it can merge completely with the planned state-socialist, totalitarian world government that the rothschilds will be controlling with their co-conspirators

He has virtually got his wish
Its is only cos Frau Merkel overstepped the mark that We are waking up

iamawaveofthesea 02-03-2016 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevenhills (Post 1062689986)
He has virtually got his wish
Its is only cos Frau Merkel overstepped the mark that We are waking up

many of us knew what they were doing long before this migrant crisis...but now hopefully more can understand what it is we've been talking about for all this time

Merkl is only a puppet....she dances to the tune of the rothschilds

sevenhills 02-03-2016 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062689989)
many of us knew what they were doing long before this migrant crisis...but now hopefully more can understand what it is we've been talking about for all this time

Merkl is only a puppet....she dances to the tune of the rothschilds

Ive seen this since I was a kid, when we first subjected to mass immigration.. But you deal with the problem in front of you...I dont see Rothschilds or other such as a problem NOW...I see the front line soldiers of islam on my streets

That is much much more worrying, for now

iamawaveofthesea 02-03-2016 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevenhills (Post 1062689993)
Ive seen this since I was a kid, when we first subjected to mass immigration.. But you deal with the problem in front of you...I dont see Rothschilds or other such as a problem NOW...I see the front line soldiers of islam on my streets

That is much much more worrying, for now

the rothschilds put those muslims there and they are going to put more muslims there and they are going to keep putting muslims there until there is a big conflict and then they are going to step in and say: ''look at all this trouble. Only a powerful state run by us can keep order in this crazy country'' and then they will impose their police state on us

The muslims are merely a tool of the rothschilds which they are using to destabilise europe in order to impose more centralised controls and more draconian laws on europeans

and they'll get away with it too because people focus on the symptoms of problems (the muslims) and not the source of the problem (the rothschild led kosher nostra) so they never manage to solve the problem at its core

muslims do not control the central banks, muslims do not control immigration, muslims do not make policy in this country

nofuture 02-03-2016 01:50 AM

Interesting bloke this Mandelson. Lots of big ideas.


I'd love to have gone to this, with his fellow 'ex commie' David Aaronovitch.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...self-1-2581648

iamawaveofthesea 06-03-2016 12:26 PM

UN Agenda 2030 is a 'global roadmap' to corporate fascism and totalitarian socialism

Saturday, March 05, 2016

The United Nations and its mostly autocratic member regimes have big plans for your life, your children, your country, and your world. And those plans are not limited to the coercive "climate" agreement recently concluded in Paris. (Story by Alex Newman, republished from TheNewAmerican.com.)

While the establishment media in the United States was hyping ISIS, football, and of course "global warming," virtually every national government/dictatorship on the planet met at the 70th annual General Assembly at UN headquarters in New York to adopt a draconian 15-year master plan for the planet. Top globalists such as former NATO chief Javier Solana, a socialist, are celebrating the plan, which the summit unanimously "approved," as the next "Great Leap Forward" — yes, the old campaign slogan of the Chinese Communist Party.

to read the rest click on: http://www.naturalnews.com/053193_UN...ocialism.html#

iamawaveofthesea 10-03-2016 11:06 AM

Unions Criticise ‘Nightmare’ Rise In Zero Hours Contracts

ONS figures show a 104,000 rise in the number of people who say a zero hours contract is their main job.
Posted by Welfare Weekly -
Mar 9, 2016

Unions have criticised a “nightmare” rise in the number of people who say a zero hours contract is their main job, with new figures revealing that 2.5% of the UK workforce are on employment contracts that offer no guarantee of minimum hours.

New figures published by the Office for National Statistics show that 801,000 people were on a zero-hours contract as their main job in the 2015, compared to 697,000 in the previous year – an increase of 104,000 in only a year.

http://www.welfareweekly.com/unions-...urs-contracts/

iamawaveofthesea 10-03-2016 11:07 AM

Austerity is an ideological smokescreen for class warfare – UK economists
Published time: 9 Mar, 2016 16:43

Chancellor George Osborne’s post-2015 spending cuts are an ethically bankrupt assault on the public interest that serves the agenda of the one percent, leading UK economists have said.

Criticism of Osborne’s austerity plans surfaced on Wednesday in response to analysis conducted by academics from Sheffield Hallam University’s Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research.

read on here:

https://www.rt.com/uk/335040-austeri...ampaign=chrome


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:38 AM.