David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Why should I fear of Surveillance or anything else? Why Fear? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318341)

Davekyn 03-08-2017 09:43 PM

Why should I fear of Surveillance or anything else? Why Fear?

It seems everyone is fearing everything. I really don't care who is watching or listening to me as I have nothing that anyone would want.

Why should I even fear? I'm open to the prison planet stories and the way in which our history as been covered/ing up - BUT - could care less for what seems like a lot of fear mongering.

I wonder if any other newbies feel the same way? I'm not looking to join another cult or club mentality that winds itself up. Alex Jones and likewise presenters do very little for me. At times they might make some good points, but the energy I receive from these people and or like minded people do more to make me rigid than they do to wake me up.

Fear only seems to make me hate ... instinctively so. I dislike the taste and don't even like the term like or dislike. It all seems extremely emotionally driven.

"Watch Out - THEY ARE LISTENING TO YOU!" So? "Electronic chips are coming!!!" Yea?

...and so on. I can't do anything about it. I get that noise pollution keeps us from expanding. I suffer from ASD as it is and have a host of mental illness labels. I've been rubber stamped as pensioned off as mentally unstable. Point is I understand more than most about the debilitating effects of this modern society.

FEAR - does not work for me. I don't like the frenzy I see in others when they digest these notions of control and how the world is eating them and so on.

So I say that Fear does jack for me.

Tell me something that actually helps? Rhetorically speaking of course.

How is it that we can help others without projecting all this fear? Educating by way of fear is not going to help.

elshaper 03-08-2017 09:59 PM

well you've got a point there. In fact, the current trend where the elites are going is that they just make up stuff anyway which means that surveillance isn't necessary.

Anyone else thought abut this?

elenita 03-08-2017 10:03 PM

Nothing to hide, is no guarantee. They can and do plant 'evidence' which they 'find' by surveillance.

thee_doctor 03-08-2017 10:26 PM

Time to fight back against this, you can disable chips with neodymium magnets.

elshaper 03-08-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elenita (Post 1062948954)
Nothing to hide, is no guarantee. They can and do plant 'evidence' which they 'find' by surveillance.

Yeah, there is always CGI and all. *facepalm*

tinfoil hat 03-08-2017 11:34 PM

@ the OP.

How about just wanting basic privacy?
It isn't always about fear.

The last thing we need is folk with your apathetic attitude to it imo.

I have things I want private, it isn't all about you.

You should read 1984.

Davekyn 04-08-2017 12:57 AM

Response to my forum post
Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062948952)
well you've got a point there. In fact, the current trend where the elites are going is that they just make up stuff anyway which means that surveillance isn't necessary.
Anyone else thought abut this?

… You make a good point as well. Make stuff up to what end? Make stuff up about us? Like putting people in boxes and having us think according to “their” ideals? What else is new? (not meaning to be sarcastic - just posing questions to myself) It just seems like more of the same. None the less I get your meaning with how creating new (fake, confusing, challenging, provocative) information makes the need for surveillance less extreme. Keeps people distracted and thinking just as “they” intend.

I agree and knowing how that works I choose to focus on that which comes from within. All things external I do question, but careful in how I formulate my thoughts. Even when I make some kind of conclusions I know my understanding will not always be the same. It's always changing. Keeping an open mind like this helps to circumnavigate the pitfalls of the "Us and Them" mentality.

I don't know ... just saying is all. You sound pretty switched on and look forward to more of your posts.

Thanks for the replies – I hear what people are saying. Fighting can be done in other ways avoiding the use of words designed to keep us trapped. The fight is within ourselves and when done in the right way requires less effort than the energy we expend fighting with others which typically leads to feed off each other and of course - the elites!

It also makes me ponder to think how we have our own frequency with which to resist. Instead of spending so much time fearing the transmissions coming from others and other things, why not study up and practice tuning into ourselves, our own abilities and discovering just how powerful we really be?

For sure – we should observe and make notes of how these elites, underlings, puppets & sheep implement their methods, control and murmur as they do. I’m just highlighting the fact that this fear and the way in which it’s atypically expressed, preached and projected, only does more to distract and keep people from fighting the real fight which need not be countered with fear as we are so conditioned to do. To be sure it's a great drama that motivates and gets lots of hits. Now that we're all here - how’s about changing the tune. Mix things up a little bit and make new discoveries from which we are being held back as is the purpose to keeping us blinded as they do.

So what's the answer? I was hoping to get to that and already in the process of highlighting it as above ... however I will bite back with a nibble of my own:

PRIVACY? (Yet another illusion) Right now my web cam, my mobile phones/devices, TV, and a host of other devices sit idle because I choose not to focus on them. Sure they could be watching me, listing to me – BUT – only if I care to give them/they my attention. I am as private as I wish to be. Every morning I meditate in private with all of those things around me. There those tools of invasion sit but do little until I myself allow them to exist. If I sat there believing in all the imprinted information then yea ... sure I might get all upset. This is why I don't care to absorb the local news. I am as free or bound as I think.

You know - when I lived in the gutter as a homeless human for a number of years. Thousands of individuals would go about their business virtually walking over the top of me. I was full exposed. Yet I was able to glean the light form passerby who offered a glimmer of hope. I would create a bubble or protection around myself which gave me all the privacy I then deduce I would need. I was able to tune into worlds deep within myself that I never knew existed. But that's another story - yet relevant in terms of ones personal privacy being the makings of ones integrity. I see my outlook as admirable and unique; not pathetic as you imply.

No it’s not all about me. In fact, my fist post here in the Introduction thread was very specific to that. I’m just reaching out by way of challenging current mind sets that project as they do. Fear being the topic of this thread coming from a newbie to this forum ... but not so much a newbie to this forums its theme. I see myself ... perhaps in need of brushing up on some of the historical research and more of the context in where the solutions lay. I am aware I have much to learn, but not overly in rush and also do not profess anything at all other than asking as I have.

It’s OK to consider me pathetic and perhaps it’s not just your opinion as you state. Sating as much only opens the door to this fact and if you don’t mind me saying, does little to help.
Quote: tinfoil hat "The last thing we need is folk with your apathetic attitude..."
Those be quite insulting words and If I was as weak as I used to be ... I could just as easily make a likewise personal attack. Alas being a newbie I have the advantage of having just read the rules. Perhaps your in need of refreshing?

I would think it beneficial to welcome in new folk and encourage them to share openly rather than forcing your opinion in a way that discourages myself and others from expressing their views. Consider how fighting the fight may be enhanced by stepping out of the ring. In doing so you get to change your perspective and see things in a new light. I came here with just that intention ... to change my own view. I'm just trying to share in a way that allows be to do so. I'm sorry my words did not come out right.

I find the messages in what David Icke is sharing very intriguing and relevant in many ways to my own views.

I best get off this thing and get dressed before my privacy is exposed. Alas I just grab a leaf. :)
Try not to get your nose in a twist. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/angry/pu...y-emoticon.gif lol
Just kidding my friend. In jest ... In jest. : )

Peace as best any of us can find it.
We are indeed ... in this all together.

https://image.ibb.co/c4yARa/Farewell.gif

decode reality 04-08-2017 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davekyn (Post 1062948951)
It seems everyone is fearing everything. I really don't care who is watching or listening to me as I have nothing that anyone would want.

Why should I even fear? I'm open to the prison planet stories and the way in which our history as been covered/ing up - BUT - could care less for what seems like a lot of fear mongering.

I wonder if any other newbies feel the same way? I'm not looking to join another cult or club mentality that winds itself up. Alex Jones and likewise presenters do very little for me. At times they might make some good points, but the energy I receive from these people and or like minded people do more to make me rigid than they do to wake me up.

Fear only seems to make me hate ... instinctively so. I dislike the taste and don't even like the term like or dislike. It all seems extremely emotionally driven.

"Watch Out - THEY ARE LISTENING TO YOU!" So? "Electronic chips are coming!!!" Yea?

...and so on. I can't do anything about it. I get that noise pollution keeps us from expanding. I suffer from ASD as it is and have a host of mental illness labels. I've been rubber stamped as pensioned off as mentally unstable. Point is I understand more than most about the debilitating effects of this modern society.

FEAR - does not work for me. I don't like the frenzy I see in others when they digest these notions of control and how the world is eating them and so on.

So I say that Fear does jack for me.

Tell me something that actually helps? Rhetorically speaking of course.

How is it that we can help others without projecting all this fear? Educating by way of fear is not going to help.

You've said it all, really. Fear also feeds upon itself and it's possible for a person to actually become addicted to that emotion. So you end up with the bulk of the alternative media constantly telling everyone things to be frightened of, without ever offering solutions except to find more things to be scared of.

tinfoil hat 04-08-2017 07:46 AM

I didn't mean it as a personal attack DaveKyn, Maybe I should have come across a little less irritable. :peace:

But just ignoring the gadgets wont make the snoopers go away.

Oh, and I called you apathetic, not pathetic.

Davekyn 04-08-2017 08:53 AM

So you did. Must of been your pretty picture that threw me off. : ) I beleive the term is much the same; just with an "a" in front of it. Nevertheless you seem to admit a level of irritability therefore I'm happy to concede.

let's move on hey - :)

I'm not really ignoring the gadgets as much as I am ignoring the snoopers. I think decode reality summed it up for me with his/her response re the emotional addiction to which we are all conditioned combined with drumming up fear without the option of a solution.

I'm tending to discuss more the process of how we are controlled and less concerned about the devices. In fact I'm struggling hard to find a direction in which to look that yields a glimmer of hope ... if I am to continue worrying about those said to be snooping. Yes the snoopers will always be present, but no more than those of us that conditioned to go about self policing.

Which is what I mean about giving up the fight in order to fight the real fight. To see the veil and progress to the next level.

elshaper 04-08-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davekyn (Post 1062948970)
Response to my forum post

… You make a good point as well. Make stuff up to what end? Make stuff up about us? Like putting people in boxes and having us think according to “their” ideals? What else is new? (not meaning to be sarcastic - just posing questions to myself) It just seems like more of the same. None the less I get your meaning with how creating new (fake, confusing, challenging, provocative) information makes the need for surveillance less extreme. Keeps people distracted and thinking just as “they” intend.

You've got it slightly wrong there.
What you said re: fake as well but what I meant was that even if you are not terrorist, they'll make it up that you are a terrorist so what is the point of surveillance in the first place?

decode reality 04-08-2017 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davekyn (Post 1062949001)
So you did. Must of been your pretty picture that threw me off. : ) I beleive the term is much the same; just with an "a" in front of it. Nevertheless you seem to admit a level of irritability therefore I'm happy to concede.

let's move on hey - :)

I'm not really ignoring the gadgets as much as I am ignoring the snoopers. I think decode reality summed it up for me with his/her response re the emotional addiction to which we are all conditioned combined with drumming up fear without the option of a solution.

I'm tending to discuss more the process of how we are controlled and less concerned about the devices. In fact I'm struggling hard to find a direction in which to look that yields a glimmer of hope ... if I am to continue worrying about those said to be snooping. Yes the snoopers will always be present, but no more than those of us that conditioned to go about self policing.

Which is what I mean about giving up the fight in order to fight the real fight. To see the veil and progress to the next level.

Thanks. It's 'his'. :)

By the sound of your posts, you're on your way and as a "newbie", it's healthy to retain some skepticism about this whole area. It's useful for veterans as well.

Many times people "wake up" and spend a great deal of time zealously try to convert others to 'conspiracy-think', end up being rejected, and that sends them to an even darker place of no hope and cynicism. Been there, done it.

To be a martyr and give out more than you get back is unnecessary and imbalanced, and achieves FUCK ALL in terms of improving society.

It's better to deal with your own happiness and well-being first. To me that's fundamental, before everything else. Anything that compromises your sense of well-being isn't worth being in your life. Working on yourself isn't selfish, it makes you more able to deal with life's challenges and conundrums, and you're in a better place to assist others. A lot of times people want to "change the world" but they don't look at themselves and their own lack of wisdom, and their own need to evolve.

elshaper 04-08-2017 11:55 AM

Wow, I didn't know this. Once we exit EU, the protection to privacy and family life is gone. :eek: (though we don't have it but at least the law says....) *facepalm*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m7w00XQCPc

From comment
Quote:

By 2020 you will need to work up to 40 hours a week in order to receive universal credit. This is why the name was changed from Job seekers allowance to Universal credit. You will be given a type of debit card, which will have your universal credits on it. You will be able to use this card to buy goods and services from a list of stores and companies that will be issued to you by the jobcentre.

You will not be able to use it to buy alcohol or luxuries and you will not be able to pay an individual person with it, thus you cannot buy anything on the black market. The state will have a record of everything you buy, and if you lose your card a replacement will be ten pounds. My advice? get a job quick, though by 2025 most of those will pay in universal credits, as well. The future is not bright, and the future is not orange. It's dark grey, and it is about surveillance and control.
Quote:

When this b.s. is rolled out many thousands will suffer or die but thats the whole point!, how can people work more when there is no jobs! ..tax credits are about to go, be careful anyone dependent on them.

Davekyn 04-08-2017 12:08 PM

Thanks for the clarification elshaper. Well received this end.

decode reality ... You nailed it for me once again the part about own happiness and well-being first. I've been working on that for years and the information I have obtained by way of truth seeking has been invaluable on that score. :) I just made another post in this here newbie section to give a little more background on my approach as well as my trepidations and of course lack knowing.

I really appreciate you guys taking the time to discuss ... it's really good grounding for me. I think my last post might of finished on the whimsical side but then I think not. Is what it is ... just me being me.

Thanks again. I will do me best to take more of your views in.

decode reality 04-08-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davekyn (Post 1062949045)
Thanks for the clarification elshaper. Well received this end.

decode reality ... You nailed it for me once again the part about own happiness and well-being first. I've been working on that for years and the information I have obtained by way of truth seeking has been invaluable on that score. :) I just made another post in this here newbie section to give a little more background on my approach as well as my trepidations and of course lack knowing.

I really appreciate you guys taking the time to discuss ... it's really good grounding for me. I think my last post might of finished on the whimsical side but then I think not. Is what it is ... just me being me.

Thanks again. I will do me best to take more of your views in.

It's each one teach one. Your views are as relevant to the veterans/old cynics as they are to newbies.

elshaper 04-08-2017 08:46 PM

So I have come to a conclusion that the sole purpose of surveillance isn't about catching terrorists (themselves :thud: ) but to keep us under fear. :rolleyes:

Fuck you!

MrBendy 06-08-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elenita (Post 1062948954)

Multiple cases in law courts of fabricated evidence and the planting of evidence and thats just by the lower level police minions.

MrBendy 06-08-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062949165)
So I have come to a conclusion that the sole purpose of surveillance isn't about catching terrorists (themselves :thud: ) but to keep us under fear. :rolleyes:

Fuck you!

The constant drip effect to create the permanent mindset of fear, a clever ruse by TPTB

ex sheep 06-08-2017 12:32 PM

I've got nothing to hide so it doesn't bother me how they are building an even stronger prison around me.

If most would realise the ramifications of this surveillance and where they want to eventually take it, then it might be a different story, but most are quite happy with the technology being slowly grafted to them, until the ultimate merge with machines, the final goal.

elshaper 06-08-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1062949403)
I've got nothing to hide so it doesn't bother me how they are building an even stronger prison around me.

Mod: I think ex sheep's account has been hacked. :thud:

Quote:

If most would realise the ramifications of this surveillance and where they want to eventually take it, then it might be a different story, but most are quite happy with the technology being slowly grafted to them, until the ultimate merge with machines, the final goal.
By then, it's too late anyway. What is the point of life???