David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Today's News (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Galloway storms out of Oxford uni---- (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=237080)

gremlin 21-02-2013 05:16 PM

Galloway storms out of Oxford uni----
 
'I don't recognise Israel and I don't debate with Israelis': Shocking moment George Galloway storms out of Oxford University discussion because of student's nationality

George Galloway was debating Israel's settlements at university event
Left the room after he found out student who was speaking was Israeli
Faced Twitter backlash but wrote, 'I never debate with Israelis'

By Hugo Gye

George Galloway has been caught on camera storming out of a debate simply because the other speaker was Israeli.

The outspoken MP was speaking at an event at Oxford University last night when he discovered that the student who was debating against him was a citizen of the Jewish state.

He immediately left the room, saying: 'I don't debate with Israelis,' in explosive scenes caught on camera by the student newspaper.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2LYSeIwcE

:D So not debate then. I love it someone shouted out racist, oh the irony!

porridge 21-02-2013 05:19 PM

Exactly what the yanks or Israel do at the UN when Midinnerjackal talks.

Israel refuses to declare it borders so hes dead right it doesnt exist.

truthspoon 21-02-2013 05:20 PM

Odd. I wonder what's behind it........



Something obviously annoyed him, perhaps he sensed a set-up or had been lied to about the other speakers.

Instinctively I like George.

He may be a mason for all I know, he may be controlled opposition.

I would be disappointed but not surprised.

But ultimately I judge the man on his works and his words and I am very very pleased that we have men like George Galloway at large.

If only we had more.



He bridges a very important gap between the truth movement and normal geezers who just listen to talk sport.


People like him are more important than the flakey new-age gurus with funny heads and listened to by pill-popping Californians who are already living on another planet.

He reaches the REAL mass of the public. Not just an over privileged West coast set with too much time and money on their hands.

hister67 21-02-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1061330761)
'I don't recognise Israel and I don't debate with Israelis': Shocking moment George Galloway storms out of Oxford University discussion because of student's nationality

George Galloway was debating Israel's settlements at university event
Left the room after he found out student who was speaking was Israeli
Faced Twitter backlash but wrote, 'I never debate with Israelis'

By Hugo Gye

George Galloway has been caught on camera storming out of a debate simply because the other speaker was Israeli.

The outspoken MP was speaking at an event at Oxford University last night when he discovered that the student who was debating against him was a citizen of the Jewish state.

He immediately left the room, saying: 'I don't debate with Israelis,' in explosive scenes caught on camera by the student newspaper.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2LYSeIwcE

:D So not debate then. I love it someone shouted out racist, oh the irony!

Are you sure you don't work for the dailyfail :)

grannie27 21-02-2013 05:24 PM

Love him or hate him he does speak his mind ......
of course he could be the voice of controlled opposition;)

grannie27 21-02-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate (Post 1061330782)
Odd. I wonder what's behind it........



Something obviously annoyed him, perhaps he sensed a set-up or had been lied to about the other speakers.

Instinctively I like George.

He may be a mason for all I know, he may be controlled opposition.

I would be disappointed but not surprised.


But ultimately I judge the man on his works and his words and I am very very pleased that we have men like George Galloway at large.

If only we had more.

Really ??
Just listen to this crap about Obama ....might I add I was a Ron Paul supporter ,if George was so smart how come he did not see what the Ron Paul supporters saw ....:D


blue_esper 21-02-2013 05:35 PM

Pointless trying to engage the fuckers anyway.
They have no empathy for anyone, not even their own.

If US stopped backing them they'ed be truly fucked:rolleyes:
One day eh?;)

BTW. Free Palestine, Fuck Israehell.

truthspoon 21-02-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannie27 (Post 1061330803)
Really ??
Just listen to this crap about Obama ....might I add I was a Ron Paul supporter ,if George was so smart how come he did not see what the Ron Paul supporters saw ....:D

George Galloway Barack Obama - YouTube

So what? Obama's definitely better than World War 3 which is what we would be living with under the Republicans by now.


If you're going to pick through someone's droppings you're gonna find shit.

I've read some of your posts here too, you don't get it right every time either. I'd rather listen to what Galloway has to say than one of his critics like you.

I'd like to see you take on a Senate committee hearing.

forydalynclwyd 21-02-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannie27 (Post 1061330792)
Love him or hate him he does speak his mind ......
of course he could be the voice of controlled opposition;)

I never thought I`d say poor George Galloway. But he is right the one country /creed/ religion that spits its dummy out when the debate is against it is the sons of David.

snozzle 21-02-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_esper (Post 1061330811)
Pointless trying to engage the fuckers anyway.
They have no empathy for anyone, not even their own.

If US stopped backing them they'ed be truly fucked:rolleyes:
One day eh?;)

BTW. Free Palestine, Fuck Israehell.

Quite agree.

gremlin 21-02-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hister67 (Post 1061330784)
Are you sure you don't work for the dailyfail :)

It's all bollocks, what do you want the Guardian?

hister67 21-02-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1061330835)
It's all bollocks, what do you want the Guardian?

Then why post "bollocks"

grannie27 21-02-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate (Post 1061330813)
So what? Obama's definitely better than World War 3 which is what we would be living with under the Republicans by now.


If you're going to pick through someone's droppings you're gonna find shit.

I've read some of your posts here too, you don't get it right every time either. I'd rather listen to what Galloway has to say than one of his critics like you.

I'd like to see you take on a Senate committee hearing.

Dont get me wrong I quite admire old George ,he amuses me and he did do a sterling job in the Senate ,but if you think the Republicans are any better or worse than the Democrats then you are not seeing what George often says about them two cheeks on the same arse ....I liked Ron Paul as an individual not a party member .

Now wind your neck in dear...:D

lightgiver 21-02-2013 05:55 PM

Gin and Gay Porn
 
I don't recognize G Galloway..Meow..:rolleyes:
Quote:

It was asserted that staff at his £1.4 million London home had discovered items had been moved and curious objects were found in the house such as an empty bottle of gin and a gay pornographic video stashed in a closet...
:eek::D

grannie27 21-02-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd (Post 1061330819)
I never thought I`d say poor George Galloway. But he is right the one country /creed/ religion that spits its dummy out when the debate is against it is the sons of David.

I like that he walked out ,just suprised Mossad have not gotten to him yet ,he has been slagging Israel off for years .....;)

porridge 21-02-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannie27 (Post 1061330850)
Dont get me wrong I quite admire old George ,he amuses me and he did do a sterling job in the Senate ,but if you think the Republicans are any better or worse than the Democrats then you are not seeing what George often says about them two cheeks on the same arse ....I liked Ron Paul as an individual not a party member .

Now wind your neck in dear...:D

Youre right Grannie for sho, specially when he starts spewing his shit on 911..typical gatekeeper.

Dont buy into the theatre!

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...-800040870.jpg

blue_esper 21-02-2013 06:14 PM

What's all the palava?

Israehell walk out of every UN speech that doesn't suit them:p:D
Poor Israehell alvays the victim.:D

grannie27 21-02-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porridge (Post 1061330889)
Youre right Grannie for sho, specially when he starts spewing his shit on 911..typical gatekeeper.

Dont buy into the theatre!

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...-800040870.jpg


Like I said I find George amusing ,but yes I am pretty sure history will show who his paymasters are ...;):D

Just like this guy....:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjY96XcAph0

grannie27 21-02-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_esper (Post 1061330892)
What's all the palava?

Israehell walk out of every UN speech that doesn't suit them:p:D
Poor Israehell alvays the victim.:D

:D

truthspoon 21-02-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 1061330855)
I don't recognize G Galloway..Meow..:rolleyes:
:eek::D


Quote:

curious objects were found in the house such as an empty bottle of gin and a gay pornographic video stashed in a closet
An empty bottle of gin is a curious object now?

And he perhaps once owned a gay porn video.....though this seems like a tall drink of bullshit to me.

So what?

If that's the only dirt they can find on the guy, and by God I bet they try hard, then he looks pretty clean to me.

A dirty video and an empty bottle of gin. The fact that he left the video behind and didn't take it with him, probably ought to tell you something.


Get your head out of the sewer old chap.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:14 AM.