David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David Icke: Research & Media (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   David Icke Q & A (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=281617)

garethicke 16-09-2014 09:33 AM

David Icke Q & A

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/106085834" width="500" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

boots 16-09-2014 10:06 AM

This is excellent.

Will watch later.

I want to see more of this and many threads like it.

fishonwheels 16-09-2014 10:38 AM

This is why a forum is extremely important as it gathers together everyone's ideas and checks them against everyone else's. By law of attraction everyone finds different pieces of the reality puzzle and some of us have been under attack by strange things and circumstances that seek to mislead and sabotage. By keeping oneself strong and "vibrationally" higher we can better keep out of synchronistic harm's way and that of lies and deceit.

cosmic tramp 16-09-2014 12:44 PM

Nice to a see response at last David but I think you only answered ONE of the questions very lengthily, when there's a whole queue waiting. May I suggest you answer the rest even if it means been a bit tough with yourself and containing the answer to each to say 3-4 mins max ? That way more enquiring posters get served ?

salutations 16-09-2014 01:19 PM

Nice1 :-)

swamideva 16-09-2014 02:05 PM

Thanks David, i enjoyed your response. I came to this forum because i felt we see eye to eye on many issues. That video reinforced that feeling.

Much common sense shared there.

the tealady 17-09-2014 08:08 AM

Brilliant David, thank you for sharing the time to answer these questions :).

Shiyoken 17-09-2014 08:49 PM

Awesome, video David!

Keep it up! :luv:

ex sheep 17-09-2014 08:55 PM

The message is clear, put our petty differences to one side and do what we came here to do, we can make a difference.

Awesome video, thanks David.

ian2day 17-09-2014 11:43 PM

What does David Icke say at 29 minutes 52 seconds! Is it just in the video I have seen or did anyone else notice?

lobuk 18-09-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian2day (Post 1062241515)
What does David Icke say at 29 minutes 52 seconds! Is it just in the video I have seen or did anyone else notice?

"Start this process of awakening, not just to a conspiracy, but to the nature of reality, that's vital for me and the most important thing for me awakening to the nature of reality and the nature of self"

ian2day 18-09-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lobuk (Post 1062242217)
"Start this process of awakening, not just to a conspiracy, but to the nature of reality, that's vital for me and the most important thing for me awakening to the nature of reality and the nature of self"

In the version I've seen he says a few out of place words just after he says the word "reality" and just before "most important". Is someone playing around with the audio or has anyone else noticed what I have heard?

lcp. 18-09-2014 07:25 PM

David sounds a bit melancholy.

simdel 21-09-2014 11:31 AM

Will David be answering all the other questions on the Q & A thread that he never got round to answering? I think he only answered 3 questions out of about 60. I was expecting this week's videocast to be on David answering more of those questions.

Any idea on when the rest of the Q & A will take place?

jake_ball 21-09-2014 12:27 PM

Thanks Dave and Gaz, I will watch it later.

Cheers! :)

brinos 15-10-2014 08:19 PM

Dear David and team,

I will try to get to the point........and my question is this and be patient:

With the understanding that this is my subjective opinion/ question would you not agree that a possible reason for TPV going belly up was not taking into consideration the dwellers on the threashold: for example the half-way housers who recognise the darkness and the light......

........We know the superficial goo, which we deal with every day in our working lives and when we return home, after the "racket", we again know another, infinately, more profound reality.

The show was too un-mainstream.....instead, give folks a good laugh, make them think through laughter......make them think through over exagerated stupidity until they realise the reality of the world that they are living in..........and then, ask them to listen to the news with their trousers on back-to-front?

"Harmony and Beauty Through Conflict".....In simple terms: There is no gain without pain........ Make the F.ckers suffer through their own-created joy, pain and apathetic intentions towards themselves and others. Break down the two-way mirror of "reality"!!! and recognise the unity of all.

Brian.

tekamin 16-10-2014 07:02 AM

it was so boring!!!! nothing new... :(

rebeccapark 16-10-2014 07:58 AM

Thank you David. Very insightful. I felt what you said about how the more you deprogrammed the more true understanding you come to. Very true as the programming stands completely in the way of higher knowledge and wisdom. And David don't give up on us some of us are really getting what you are saying.
Oh dang I wish I could get to Wembley but I live in Sydney. I will be there in spirit though. Wishing you and everyone who attend the very best. Onward and upward!

truthspoon 16-10-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tekamin (Post 1062275278)
it was so boring!!!! nothing new... :(

You're boring.

gremlin 16-10-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate (Post 1062275559)
You're boring.

I'm boring.........:cry::cry: