David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

caoimhin 01-09-2017 08:30 AM

Issues accessing David's webite

Hi there,

I'm a long term follower of David's work, and also a fairly long term member of the forum (never posted before)... the reason I'm posting today is to find out if anyone else is having issues accessing David's website..... doesn't matter which browser I use, still the same error message -

"oops, there seems to be a problem"

By the way.... anyone going to the Edinburgh event in November?

Slán

Caoimhin

getagrip 01-09-2017 08:53 AM

Sorry to read you've been having access problems. I was having major issues as well until I found a suitable browser.

I will forward your concerns on to our WM to rule out problems with your account settings.

the tealady 01-09-2017 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caoimhin (Post 1062956806)
Hi there,

I'm a long term follower of David's work, and also a fairly long term member of the forum (never posted before)... the reason I'm posting today is to find out if anyone else is having issues accessing David's website..... doesn't matter which browser I use, still the same error message -

"oops, there seems to be a problem"

By the way.... anyone going to the Edinburgh event in November?

Slán

Caoimhin

Welcome and enjoy :) You will love the presentation! I am in Australia so I am not going but we did come across to the first Wembley.

caoimhin 01-09-2017 05:38 PM

Edinburgh event

My son and I are looking forward to Edinburgh..... we both also travelled to see David in Manchester in January.... excellent stuff!

Justin_abrahamson 02-09-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TertiaParte (Post 1062949981)
Hi Justin, welcome among us. It depends by what you are looking for. But remember, the best answer always come from within.

It ends up being an aryian child/human sacrifice ritual.... Ash Toreth/Dagan/Moloch and possibly sacrifice of the first born again moloch

TertiaParte 03-09-2017 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin_abrahamson (Post 1062957164)
It ends up being an aryian child/human sacrifice ritual.... Ash Toreth/Dagan/Moloch and possibly sacrifice of the first born again moloch

Hi Justin. Not sure of what you mean. What I mean is that if you realized to be victim of mind control, you should be aware now of how they did it. What helps me a lot is not to believe but gathering. Collect as many as possible information from as many as possible sources and always ask yourself "why" things happen. You will slowly see the common points to come out and being connected. Look at the big picture because the details are often traps. As David says, it depends by how you perceive things. We use to say: "The Devil is in the details", but what is the actual meaning of it?
Have a great day

ZedThou 03-09-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude111 (Post 1062954699)
Welcome everyone!!!

yes for those of us AWAKE we can see this and YES its quite bad!!!

Welcome!

Thanks...soz about the editing thing - it's gone from my post - I'm not used to forums and am just about getting used to the format of this site.

JumpRogue 17-09-2017 04:51 PM

Jump

I remember ( like many people ) when I was a kid I seen David on the wogan show and he said he was the son of god and I thought to myself, fair enough, if David believes this then that is a good thing for him. What I found mean is people's reaction to him, the laughing, the scoffing, and he sat there and continued on bravely. It inspired me to continue bravely. For many years I was blinded and ofc the net was not as big as it is now. Now I am back on track with someone that inspired me. Just a tiny Thank you to David xoxox

XENOZEX 20-09-2017 12:59 PM

Consciousness Enlightenment

Greetings.
I've discovered Mr.Icke on 16/9/2017 on a youtube video. I've abandoned social media long time ago because of some reasons.

Mr.Icke, you are a what I used to call a 'Revelation' two years ago when I got my consciousness enlightenment, when everything in my consciousness was connecting back to back , one by one. I got a 'shitload' of information all packed in one to decode day after day.

I've been very surprised to see how accurate you explain everything in the same orders I've learned the subjects you are talking about (2 years ago) in this video : (( David Icke - Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either )), I can confirm your words at 100%.

Someone gave me a good lesson when I've discovered about my consciousness, he told me : Nothing happens for nothing, nothing is told for nothing, follow your natural instinct and senses. I've been sent to see your video in this humongous matrix.

I just want to thanks Mr.David Icke for his great courage and dedication.

screamingeagle 20-09-2017 05:00 PM

Welcome XENOZEX :cheerleader::peace:

oneriver 20-09-2017 08:12 PM

XENOZEX, welcome.

purpleC 21-09-2017 11:53 AM

Hello.....

I'm a newbie to this forum, but not new to questioning the world...... I have been listening to David and others for some time now. Looking forward to discussions and open minds, sadly missing in mainstream, C

zenithpayne 25-09-2017 03:07 PM

Hello, I have been following David for a long time but this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone remembered an incident in the early 2000s when a female pimp for the rich and famous was going to let out the secrets she knew, but died a few days later. A "friend" was then quoted in the mainstream media that she was distressed over the matter when she clearly wasn't.

quentin_ann 26-09-2017 08:39 AM

Hello,

My name is Annie. I am not new to David's work but very new to internet and am only doing this with the help of my I.T teacher but would very much like to talk to like minded people. So please help I only have my teacher once a week.

getagrip 26-09-2017 09:19 AM

A warm welcome to all our new members. :)

CHIPSTERO7 27-09-2017 03:30 PM

Hi :)

I've been follower of David for a long time and I'm happy to be a part of his community

micifell 01-10-2017 04:45 PM

micifell

Hi everyone, Definitely new at this forum lark , anyway lets go . First time I came across David Ike was in 2012 , I had just installed Netflix , watched a documentary called Zeitgeist The Movie , and found it very informative. From there got a link for things I might like, one of which was David Ike live at Oxford ,so I watched it ,that was it for me I was hooked ,at last I found someone talking about things I thought I was the only one thinking about. I had never heard of David before then, no Wogan show nothing, and ive been listening to him ever since and others of course , you know what its like once you discover something , you cant leave it alone , and so its gone on from there really . Joined this group a year and a half ago now and hoping to make a difference in the world, ( one can only hope ). Any way that's me , don't know how often i'll come on here but thought i'de make a start.

oneriver 01-10-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIPSTERO7 (Post 1062963082)
I've been follower of David for a long time and I'm happy to be a part of his community

Welcome CHIPSTER07.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 1062964106)
Hi everyone, Definitely new at this forum lark , anyway lets go . First time I came across David Ike was in 2012 , I had just installed Netflix , watched a documentary called Zeitgeist The Movie , and found it very informative. From there got a link for things I might like, one of which was David Ike live at Oxford ,so I watched it ,that was it for me I was hooked ,at last I found someone talking about things I thought I was the only one thinking about. I had never heard of David before then, no Wogan show nothing, and ive been listening to him ever since and others of course , you know what its like once you discover something , you cant leave it alone , and so its gone on from there really . Joined this group a year and a half ago now and hoping to make a difference in the world, ( one can only hope ). Any way that's me , don't know how often i'll come on here but thought i'de make a start.

Welcome also Micifell. You're not the only one :)

micifell 01-10-2017 05:23 PM

Hi its me again back on here already. Looks like ive come on as email protected , but put my username as Micifell , anyone know how to change it ? or i'll just have to be known as email protected.

getagrip 01-10-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 1062964108)
Hi its me again back on here already. Looks like ive come on as email protected , but put my username as Micifell , anyone know how to change it ? or i'll just have to be known as email protected.

Weird! Will sort that out for you now. :)