David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

Dude111 29-09-2016 05:43 AM

Welcome ashore everyone :)

lovethyself 29-09-2016 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldoria (Post 1062804568)
..from East coast..Massachusetts..:)

Welcome to DIF, aldoria :welcome:

befurther 02-10-2016 07:53 AM

Hell-O

Been Following Icke for a decade and a half now!

I am already particularly involved in the analysis of the cow injection ritual that has permeated psyentism.

I specialize in fractal morphology as a means of logical determination and precision of linguistic definition to rute meaning of s-words.

Various tools utilized are, Byphonetics, morphonetics, ananyms, alphanumerics, subdiction and more.

I give a few examples above which reveal the sublogical derivations and the definitive results of their precision.

For example: Rute=root(byphonetics)=true(ananym)...Etymology!
Derivation for byphonetics is determined by auditory similarity.
Vow-el's(subdiction) bind the consonants together in a solemn pledge(vow) to god(el-in aramaic or "the" in Spanish)(The-ology "the science of religion, study of God and his relationship to humanity,") In the beginning was the word.

USE IS DETERMINED BY INTENTION AND PRECISION, OFTEN YOU WILL NOTICE DURING SPEACHES POLITICIANS WILL LITERALLY BE ABLE TO SPEAK with BOTH SIDES OF THEIR TONGUE THROUGH THE USE OF BYPHONETICS AND SLURRED DISTINCTION, LIKEWISE THIS DISTINCTIONS CAN BE UTILIZED TO INCREASE PRECISION OF SPOKEN LANGUAGE.

SPEAKER STATES: "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KNOWS." OR "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NO'S"
OR "YOU ARE THE WON WHO NOSE."

All of which are phonetically identical. With increased slur the statement can change to another degree.

"YOUR THEO- ON HONE OWES."

THE SUBLINGUAL RAMIFICATIONS ARE SEEMINGLY INFINITE. WITHOUT AGREED UPON AND DEFINED PHONETIC CONVENTIONS. THE ONLY WAY TO DETERMINE THE PRECISE MEANING OF WHAT HAS BEEN STATED VOW-CULL-Y IS THROUGH WRITTEN SCRIPTURE.

This is the criminal indictment that will smite the evil(live-inverted) ones.

As opposed to slang...sublang should increase vocal precision and clarify nuance through under(sub)standing on the foundation(root) of the Tree of life.

We'll come to the RAPTURE. Don't be anti-Semantic!

Be-Further

the tealady 02-10-2016 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by befurther (Post 1062806645)

I am already particularly involved in the analysis of the cow injection ritual that has permeated psyentism.

I specialize in fractal morphology as a means of logical determination and precision of linguistic definition to rute meaning of s-words.

Various tools utilized are, Byphonetics, morphonetics, ananyms, alphanumerics, subdiction and more.

I give a few examples above which reveal the sublogical derivations and the definitive results of their precision.

Vow-el's(subdiction) bind the consonants together in a solemn pledge(vow) to god(el-in aramaic or "the" in Spanish)(The-ology "the science of religion, study of God and his relationship to humanity,") In the beginning was the word.

USE IS DETERMINED BY INTENTION AND PRECISION, OFTEN YOU WILL NOTICE DURING SPEACHES POLITICIANS WILL LITERALLY BE ABLE TO SPEAK with BOTH SIDES OF THEIR TONGUE THROUGH THE USE OF BYPHONETICS AND SLURRED DISTINCTION, LIKEWISE THIS DISTINCTIONS CAN BE UTILIZED TO INCREASE PRECISION OF SPOKEN LANGUAGE.

All of which are phonetically identical. With increased slur the statement can change to another degree.

THE SUBLINGUAL RAMIFICATIONS ARE SEEMINGLY INFINITE. WITHOUT AGREED UPON AND DEFINED PHONETIC CONVENTIONS. THE ONLY WAY TO DETERMINE THE PRECISE MEANING OF WHAT HAS BEEN STATED VOW-CULL-Y IS THROUGH WRITTEN SCRIPTURE.

As opposed to slang...sublang should increase vocal precision and clarify nuance through under(sub)standing on the foundation(root) of the Tree of life.

Be-Further

That's really interesting stuff. Welcome to our Forum. If you need anything just ask. :welcome:

befurther 02-10-2016 04:40 PM

Art forum

Is there a place to put meme's and art, like Dee's type stuff?

lovethyself 02-10-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Be-Further

Welcome to DIF, Be-Further :welcome:

Lunarjuice 05-10-2016 11:12 AM

Glad to be here

Read Greatest Secret in 2003, but have always had a definite innate knowledge of The Puppeteers. Grew up on Metallica, Slayer music. Very Antisocial::)) I am ready to StandUP and ROAR!!!

lovethyself 05-10-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunarjuice (Post 1062808565)
Read Greatest Secret in 2003, but have always had a definite innate knowledge of The Puppeteers. Grew up on Metallica, Slayer music. Very Antisocial::)) I am ready to StandUP and ROAR!!!

Welcome to the forum, Lunarjuice. :welcome:

the tealady 05-10-2016 12:32 PM

Quote:

Welcome to our forum. Take a peek of our forum guidelines, take a poke around and enjoy your time here:).

knightofalbion 05-10-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldoria (Post 1062804568)
..from East coast..Massachusetts..:)

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Aldoria

knightofalbion 05-10-2016 01:18 PM

Quote:

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Lunar Juice

knightofalbion 05-10-2016 01:20 PM

Quote:

Be-Further

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Be-Further

knightofalbion 05-10-2016 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by befurther (Post 1062806910)

Your own work you mean? There is a 'Forum Talent' section ....

Deb_G 20-10-2016 09:36 AM

I'm new

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I have been following David for a long time on Youtube etc but thought I would come and have a look at this website to get some more information, and meet like minded people.

I also booked tickets to see David in Manchester Jan 2017....... I am Sooo looking forward to seeing him!

Deb :)

knightofalbion 20-10-2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb_G (Post 1062818269)
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I have been following David for a long time on Youtube etc but thought I would come and have a look at this website to get some more information, and meet like minded people.

I also booked tickets to see David in Manchester Jan 2017....... I am Sooo looking forward to seeing him!

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Deb

rKercher 30-10-2016 09:59 PM

Hi, I'm here in Berwyn Il, a postal employee, and a newbie to this forum. However, I've been reading David Icke for years and am well immersed in the material. Without further ado, I would like to open up with a topic which is why I was drawn to this forum. It's the topic of addiction and it's various treatments, particularly 12 step treatments which I have my reservations about, because as I'm sure some people may have heard, AA has symbolism which ties it in with secret societies. This is of much concern to me, because I have my reservations about getting involved with AA if it is indeed archontically controlled for possible nefarious purposes. Can someone please advise me how to best get answers from this forum? Should I open up a new thread elsewhere?

paddy_blake 30-10-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rKercher (Post 1062823861)
Hi, I'm here in Berwyn Il, a postal employee, and a newbie to this forum. However, I've been reading David Icke for years and am well immersed in the material. Without further ado, I would like to open up with a topic which is why I was drawn to this forum. It's the topic of addiction and it's various treatments, particularly 12 step treatments which I have my reservations about, because as I'm sure some people may have heard, AA has symbolism which ties it in with secret societies. This is of much concern to me, because I have my reservations about getting involved with AA if it is indeed archontically controlled for possible nefarious purposes. Can someone please advise me how to best get answers from this forum? Should I open up a new thread elsewhere?

Hello rKercher, welcome to the forum. I'd be very interested in information about AA too. I think you're right, there does seem to be some obvious connections between it and secret societies. Hopefully a moderator can help you start up a topic. I think you have to make a few posts as a new member before you get everything unlocked.

Also, I hope you manage to find some help without the need for AA.

Peace.

the tealady 30-10-2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by befurther (Post 1062806910)

We do have a Forum Talent page. Nowhere that we specifically post David Dee's work though. That would be copyright.

lovethyself 01-11-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb_G (Post 1062818269)
Hi everyone,

Welcome to DIF, Deb :welcome:

lovethyself 01-11-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rKercher (Post 1062823861)

Welcome to DIF, Kercher. :welcome: