David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

shipyardcat 16-09-2014 10:12 PM

Many thanks for the welcomes :-)

neo668 17-09-2014 01:31 AM

Thank you sheep.

knightofalbion 18-09-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiblo (Post 1062237476)
Greetings from Johannesburg, South Africa. I'm particularly excited to be joining the Awakening and to creating as much positive energy as possible. Best Wishes. William

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear William.

knightofalbion 18-09-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awakenedspirit (Post 1062236673)
Hi all,

Im new here, i recently started watching davids videos on youtube,

im here mainly to meet other spiritual tuned people like myself

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Awakened Spirit.

knightofalbion 18-09-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo668 (Post 1062237285)
Hello limelady,

I've just come over from GLP where they banned me for refusing to pay them $10/mth. I can afford $10/mth but I don't think GLP is worth that.

I've always been a great fan of David Icke and did not realize he had a forum site until I googled. Needless to say, I was more than happy to be a member here.

BTW, I'm from Hong Kong and I love conspiracies. Especially, UFOs.

Hope to learn a bit while I'm here.

Thank you.

:)

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Neo.

dawnlight 22-09-2014 05:20 PM

Greetings friends, my name is dawn, i have been working quietly for 20 plus years. My main concern is earth-healing, apart from my friends in other relms i have been quite alone in this work. I am seeking like minded healers to assist in joining energies, to a very important point in the universe. I know Atlantis and the times before. I have assisted in retreval of the scripts. If you reconise yorself in these words i would be interested to know. I have purposely chosen so far t be alone as this work is too sacred to be treated as a party trick, i am not interested in joining with boastful egos. But would love to connect with fellow brethren on this journey x

knightofalbion 23-09-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnlight (Post 1062247874)
Greetings friends, my name is dawn, i have been working quietly for 20 plus years. My main concern is earth-healing, apart from my friends in other relms i have been quite alone in this work. I am seeking like minded healers to assist in joining energies, to a very important point in the universe. I know Atlantis and the times before. I have assisted in retreval of the scripts. If you reconise yorself in these words i would be interested to know. I have purposely chosen so far t be alone as this work is too sacred to be treated as a party trick, i am not interested in joining with boastful egos. But would love to connect with fellow brethren on this journey x

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Dawn.

theturk 24-09-2014 12:49 PM

hi

from turkey 33 years old

i'm here for david icke's political and some social point of views.

and i really appreciate him for that...

thanks you

knightofalbion 24-09-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theturk (Post 1062250234)
hi

from turkey 33 years old

i'm here for david icke's political and some social point of views.

and i really appreciate him for that...

thanks you

A very warm welcome to the forum.

theturk 24-09-2014 09:49 PM

and a very warm 'thank you' my friend...
:)

armandek 25-09-2014 09:27 AM

Hallo

Hello All,

I'm Arman 42 from Holland and want to thank David for helping me with making the choice to open my HEART.

Since one week after about 25 hours of listening to David, I see the truth now. I've always thought that there was "something" going on.

And now I see the 'secret'-society clearly. So by me we can talk about the Exposed-society. Cause I see them clearly now by their symbolism.

In an episode of the Simpsons (or Simp "Suns") they are yellow like the Sun, I see many forms of symbolism passing by. Human suffering, sacrifice, blood drinking, fear, the rising sun, the horned bull, all seeing eye and so on, and so on...

The “elite”-society are rich and clever, and the poor are stupid and kept stupid. Death by (genetic?) vegetables. Taking away freedom. Telling the biggest bullshit to de poor to make them shut up. And so on… So even their “hidden” agenda is there symbolically present.

I hope I can open the Hearts of people around me. At least I will put out the intend to do so. Eventually they have to make the choice whether they want to open their hearts or not.

With Love:luv:
Arman

isis_in_a_crisis 25-09-2014 10:49 AM

Hello everyone! good to be among like-minded people!
Also from Holland here. :o

- peace

screamingeagle 25-09-2014 01:20 PM

welcome armandek and isis_in_a_crisis.....its a excellent forum,among other things :evilgrin::D:cool:

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/r...dBang-Icon.gif

ex sheep 25-09-2014 05:20 PM

Een warm welkom voor alle Nederlandse volk :)

lobuk 25-09-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1062251753)
Een warm welkom voor alle Nederlandse volk :)

:eek:

Roger That. :D

Welcome to the forum to all the newcomers. :)

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Word...elcome_cat.gif

fwh253k 26-09-2014 09:25 AM

Thanks.

Välkommen alla svenskar (Welcome all Swedes).

knightofalbion 27-09-2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armandek (Post 1062251280)
Hello All,

I'm Arman 42 from Holland and want to thank David for helping me with making the choice to open my HEART.

Since one week after about 25 hours of listening to David, I see the truth now. I've always thought that there was "something" going on.

And now I see the 'secret'-society clearly. So by me we can talk about the Exposed-society. Cause I see them clearly now by their symbolism.

In an episode of the Simpsons (or Simp "Suns") they are yellow like the Sun, I see many forms of symbolism passing by. Human suffering, sacrifice, blood drinking, fear, the rising sun, the horned bull, all seeing eye and so on, and so on...

The “elite”-society are rich and clever, and the poor are stupid and kept stupid. Death by (genetic?) vegetables. Taking away freedom. Telling the biggest bullshit to de poor to make them shut up. And so on… So even their “hidden” agenda is there symbolically present.

I hope I can open the Hearts of people around me. At least I will put out the intend to do so. Eventually they have to make the choice whether they want to open their hearts or not.

With Love:luv:
Arman

Welcome to the forum, dear Arman.

knightofalbion 27-09-2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isis_in_a_crisis (Post 1062251330)
Hello everyone! good to be among like-minded people!
Also from Holland here. :o

- peace

A very warm welcome to the forum!

knightofalbion 27-09-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fwh253k (Post 1062252707)
Thanks.

Välkommen alla svenskar (Welcome all Swedes).

A very warm welcome to the forum!

madhubala 28-09-2014 07:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I am new here. I do not know much, but I have searched about NWO etc long time ago. I am not sure what to believe for sure as I do not want to blame anyone without proof. Though, I am sure there is some truth to it as all can not be just coincidences.
Anyway, I joined this forum to know what is going on in the world and to be aware of it. It is better to know than know nothing.