David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

rustyshackleford 03-06-2013 12:08 PM

My name is Rusty, Rusty Shackleford.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/jf7z3l.jpg

"Is there any concrete evidence that Hawaii actually exist?"

knightofalbion 03-06-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rustyshackleford (Post 1061538792)
My name is Rusty, Rusty Shackleford.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/jf7z3l.jpg

"Is there any concrete evidence that Hawaii actually exist?"

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Rusty!

tala32 03-06-2013 02:03 PM

hello, tala here :)

knightofalbion 03-06-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tala32 (Post 1061538971)
hello, tala here :)

And a very warm welcome to you too, dear Tala.

trustno11013 04-06-2013 10:09 AM

Hi im new :)

Hi, there I have been a fan of David's work and this forum for a few years now. Thought it was time I finally joined. looking forward to participating. As my screen name suggests I like the X files/Dr Who/ scifi. Im interested in just about all the subject covered here.

trustno11013 04-06-2013 10:15 AM

Hey!

....and I'm very awake. I started reading DI when i was having a bit of a rough patch and it opened my eyes to much, gave me a lot of answers and a strange kind of reassurance that it was the world that was strange and upside down and not me.

knightofalbion 04-06-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustno11013 (Post 1061540473)
Hi, there I have been a fan of David's work and this forum for a few years now. Thought it was time I finally joined. looking forward to participating. As my screen name suggests I like the X files/Dr Who/ scifi. Im interested in just about all the subject covered here.

A very warm welcome to the forum.

Glad you finally decided to join up. Lots of good people here.

frenchonionsoup 04-06-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1061537684)
Never mind, first time is the best :D

Welcome :)

Thank you :)

frenchonionsoup 04-06-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white horse (Post 1061537728)
Great username lol!

Nah it gets better with age :cool:

Thank's love French onion soup lol

Hope it will lol:)

frenchonionsoup 04-06-2013 02:53 PM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by knightofalbion (Post 1061538579)
A very warm welcome to the forum.

Thank you Nice to be here been looking around the site since last year !

dancing bear 04-06-2013 08:51 PM

Alarm clock just buzzed

Hi All
I have been lurking for a while and been following this stuff for the last four years or so, UFO and 9.11 were my awakening and have been astonished by how big the web is and how long its been spinning for to the point its totally out of control !
I guess David will need my help if we are to save the world from the little boys in short pants so here I am.
I intend to donate to The Voice tomorrow.
I have been spreading the word at every opportunity and waking up all I can without appearing to be a nutter as so many are fast asleep.
That said I have met many or at least a few that on to the reality well ahead of me.
I am going to Builderberg on Saturday as I want to hit the ground running.

Do you guys out there feel that people are awakening(IDo) ?
Good to be hear I think
Dancing bear

tiakocom 04-06-2013 09:06 PM

Awakening still

Hi all, I think I've always been awake but like many just been scared to accept it, to say David icke was a major part would be a lie since I've always felt somethings did not make sense but I just never wanted to face it but don't think I can keep lying to myself. I have one question how do you cope with the world once you realize you been living a lie? I wont lie I have used alcohol to cope simply because it can be hard to readjust to the new reality, any way enough ranting from me

littlemissy 05-06-2013 01:44 AM

Hello!
I have been visiting this website & forum for quite a while now & have finally plucked up the courage to join. My experience echoes many of those here - been going through some stuff since around 2010 which led me to this site & a few others. It has been a huge source of comfort & reassurance for me to realise that there are other people experiencing what I now know to be a spiritual awakening. Looking forward to participating & sharing on this journey x

trustno11013 05-06-2013 08:17 AM

thanks for the welcome

when I read David's books it was very exciting and jaw dropping because i had felt the way he does about the world almost all my life. Almost a mirror in some aspects. I feel like I've taken the blue pill now LOL. Yes i think more and more people are awake, in my friend all around me. Ive recently been made aware that a number of friends i would never have picked as awake have confided they feel the same. Quite astonished in one case. Its nice to have company.

how do i cope with new awakening? I meditate a lot an live in the moment. I also read a lot of Echart Tolle.

knightofalbion 05-06-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancing bear (Post 1061541454)
Hi All
I have been lurking for a while and been following this stuff for the last four years or so, UFO and 9.11 were my awakening and have been astonished by how big the web is and how long its been spinning for to the point its totally out of control !
I guess David will need my help if we are to save the world from the little boys in short pants so here I am.
I intend to donate to The Voice tomorrow.
I have been spreading the word at every opportunity and waking up all I can without appearing to be a nutter as so many are fast asleep.
That said I have met many or at least a few that on to the reality well ahead of me.
I am going to Builderberg on Saturday as I want to hit the ground running.

Do you guys out there feel that people are awakening(IDo) ?
Good to be hear I think
Dancing bear

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Dancing Bear!

knightofalbion 05-06-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiakocom (Post 1061541476)
Hi all, I think I've always been awake but like many just been scared to accept it, to say David icke was a major part would be a lie since I've always felt somethings did not make sense but I just never wanted to face it but don't think I can keep lying to myself. I have one question how do you cope with the world once you realize you been living a lie? I wont lie I have used alcohol to cope simply because it can be hard to readjust to the new reality, any way enough ranting from me

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Tiakocom.

knightofalbion 05-06-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlemissy (Post 1061541896)
Hello!
I have been visiting this website & forum for quite a while now & have finally plucked up the courage to join. My experience echoes many of those here - been going through some stuff since around 2010 which led me to this site & a few others. It has been a huge source of comfort & reassurance for me to realise that there are other people experiencing what I now know to be a spiritual awakening. Looking forward to participating & sharing on this journey x

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Littlemissy.

loderlive 05-06-2013 09:44 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlemissy (Post 1061541896)
Hello!

firstandlast 05-06-2013 12:03 PM

Opps, i made myself welcome before introducing myself .

Hope to meet some new online friends who share in the similar things as i do...

Iam a 32 year old male from london , a gardener by trade and im into ufo's and bloodline families, and other things which i wont bore you with but will happily talk about if you ask lol..

elshaper 05-06-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firstandlast (Post 1061542479)
Opps, i made myself welcome before introducing myself .

Hope to meet some new online friends who share in the similar things as i do...

Iam a 32 year old male from london , a gardener by trade and im into ufo's and bloodline families, and other things which i wont bore you with but will happily talk about if you ask lol..

I don't usually venture out here but welcome to the forum :)
Do you know anything about organic gardening? I'm sure some members will appreciate the topic. We are striving to be self-sufficient that means having a veg patch or two if they have a garden.