David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Donald Trump & all things Trump Town (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=313279)

the mighty zhiba 14-11-2016 03:31 PM

New Forum

i have set up a new sub forum in the Todays News area for all things Donald Trump...

Lets see how it goes.

Was gonna call it Trumpton.... :D

Maybe Trum will rename DC Trump Town :D

grandmasterp 14-11-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba (Post 1062833305)
i have set up a new sub forum in the Todays News area for all things Donald Trump...

Lets see how it goes.

Any chance you could move my Two Great Men thread over from Have a Laugh into the Trump forum please Zhiba?

roastpotatoes 14-11-2016 03:35 PM

Are you trying to consolidate everything about Trump?

I don't think it's a good idea if you are because there are many different aspects of the new administration and for them all to be under one thread would be confusing.

getagrip 14-11-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpotatoes (Post 1062833310)

I don't think it's a good idea if you are because there are many different aspects of the new administration and for them all to be under one thread would be confusing.

Just to clear things up. This is not a one size fits all thread. This is a whole new forum dedicated to Trump issues where members can start new threads regarding trump instead of having them spread all over the forum, and zhiba started this thread to inform people of this. :)

getagrip 14-11-2016 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062833309)
Any chance you could move my Two Great Men thread over from Have a Laugh into the Trump forum please Zhiba?

Done! :)

roastpotatoes 14-11-2016 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getagrip (Post 1062833324)
Just to clear things up. This is not a one size fits all thread. This is a whole new forum dedicated to Trump issues where members can start new threads regarding trump instead of having them spread all over the forum, and zhiba started this thread to inform people of this. :)

Thanks and I understand it now.

decim 15-11-2016 12:46 AM

Like a daily bugle? *cough*

I'll get me coat.

fairyprincess 15-11-2016 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba (Post 1062833305)

Lets see how it goes.

What a coincidence. I was going to ask you to change it to tumpton......:lol:

serpentine 15-11-2016 01:07 AM

For those that do not know Trumpton was a 60's stop motion animation series for UK TV.

It played out very much like "The Prisoner" for pre school audiences. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKgjYlL1anQ

fairyprincess 15-11-2016 01:14 AM

I wonder if trumps got a direct line to Chippy Minton..... Someones gotta build that wall.

decim 15-11-2016 01:20 AM

Was the wall predicted in the British 2010 film, Monsters.

the tealady 15-11-2016 01:28 AM

Great idea, I wondered about it just before the election then thought, it will all die down afterwards..... hardy har har.

wendypeace27 15-11-2016 02:48 AM

Too funny!

Dude111 15-11-2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpotatoes

They are not all under ONE THREAD,they are all ON THE SAME BASE!

fairyprincess 15-11-2016 03:23 PM

Funny you should mention trumpton.

Ive gotta thing for whats know in the uk as cult/retro kids tv.

Britian has a rich heritage of old childrens television. Call me immature, but i like to pick up a few on dvd. Their pleasing anachronisms. A whistful look back at my youth.

Anyhow. I had a little hunt for some cheap dvds today. I did find trumpton. But i couldnt quite justify the purchase. But i did buy camberwick green, another series form the 'chigley trilogy'.

Plus i finally found a copy of willo the wisp...... Ah, childish nostalgia!!!!!