David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Controversial Subjects (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   I smoked crack yesterday (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317130)

spiraltrance 07-05-2017 05:53 PM

I smoked crack yesterday

So i smoked some crack yeaterday. Did about 10 pipes for the first time in 6 months. Never smoked it regularly maybe once or twice a year but it felt SO AMAZING UTTERLY UTTERLY AMAZING .

Im sat here 24 hours later and can't stop thinking about smoking some more just like ive doing for 6 months before my last session.

Anyone here ever smoked it? Its so good but so so bad.

Please someone encourage me not get some more

supertzar 07-05-2017 06:03 PM

Just think about that as amazing as it felt that is probably about how shitty your life will be if you continue down that road. You know about how they are always chasing that first high right? Then it gets worse and worse and they are screwed.

spiraltrance 07-05-2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1062917279)
Just think about that as amazing as it felt that is probably about how shitty your life will be if you continue down that road. You know about how they are always chasing that first high right? Then it gets worse and worse and they are screwed.

I totaly hear you but it it just keeps telling you one more pipe will be ok

supertzar 07-05-2017 06:40 PM

This is why I never messed with coke or heroin or anything like that. I'd probably love it way too much. I have that self-preservation instinct that keeps me with herbs and peyote and things like that only.

I don't know what to tell you. You should take it for granted that your life will be ruined and make a major decision on if you can allow that to happen. The pipe is lying. Ask all those broken individuals who used to be just like you.

cosmicpurpose1.618 07-05-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiraltrance (Post 1062917264)
So i smoked some crack yeaterday. Did about 10 pipes for the first time in 6 months. Never smoked it regularly maybe once or twice a year but it felt SO AMAZING UTTERLY UTTERLY AMAZING .

Im sat here 24 hours later and can't stop thinking about smoking some more just like ive doing for 6 months before my last session.

The higher you go, the harder you must crash mate.

elshaper 07-05-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Are you serious? :eek:
Expensive habit...that is.

lakes 07-05-2017 07:26 PM

Well there's a thing....the promotion of crack on the David Icke Forum.

And I have reported it and nothing is done?

Thats enough for me....ta ta

getagrip 07-05-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakes (Post 1062917315)

Seems to me the guy has been honest in how it made him feel but knows it's a slippery slope and is reaching out for some help.

I do agree that it should not have been posted in general. It is now in the controversial forum which does have a reader advisory.

Dif is hardly promoting the smoking of crack by not deleting this thread.

Op, you seriously need to get your act together while you still can and if you can not do it on your own then there are plenty of good organisations which will help you.

jupiter12 07-05-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakes (Post 1062917315)

I think this in an interesting thread.

I'm sure some members are curious about things like this and respect someone's honesty. As if this site would promote the use of drugs! :thud:

To censor topics like this would be another victory for internet control! Just as those in control are seeking to control the internet and free speech and everyrhing ,,

Also some valuable opinions have been expressed.

the mighty zhiba 07-05-2017 09:57 PM

Crack is a part of many people's lives, ignoring it, deleting a thread, doesn't make it go away.

Awareness is better than shoving it under the carpet imho.

We've had threads discussing pyote, canabis, ayahuasca etc etc too.

oz93666 07-05-2017 11:01 PM

Yes ... we've all been indoctrinated by the illuminati MSM ... we Know heroine and crack are bad .... Right???

I've never taken either , so I keep an open mind ... I tried cocaine once and didn't like it ... E was the most amazing drug I've taken , but it only really worked once , I've taken it about 10 times in my life ... canabis I use daily .. alcohol never ...

So that's (some of ) MY experience and usage pattern..

I did know a heroin user who held down a regular job, looked just like anyone else , said it was easier to give up heroin than tobacco..

Crack does have a bad reputation so I would tread cautiously ...

But mainly I would say this...

Any drug (worth using) kicks your brain into overdrive ... this will make your magic(k) work more powerfully , you can use this power to help you achieve whatever you want .. so don't fritter this energy away !!! sitting slumped in a chair just experiencing the high is a waste , use this high to empower and realise your dreams .
You should have a 'temple' space... an empty quiet room ...and an empty stomach ... 3am is best ... DRUGS ARE FOR MAKING LOVE ... it's that simple ... second best is Yoga

mcgarry 07-05-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

In a few weeks when you have no money left for food and rent, you lose your job cos you cant get up and you are living on the streets, you will be stick thin with no teeth and definitely no friends cos you are sure to find out who your real friends are.

the tealady 07-05-2017 11:31 PM

That stuff will fry your brain.

davebeard 08-05-2017 05:21 AM

I have smoked crack as well, it's very a unique and enjoyable experience, it's nothing like the movie version that people are describing here.

you need to reign it in though, dont make it a habit

cosmicpurpose1.618 08-05-2017 07:15 AM

Some of just have inherent vice when it comes to self-destructive drug use:

'Inherent vice':

Hidden defect (or the very nature) of a good or
property which of itself is the cause of (or contributes
to) its deterioration, damage, or wastage.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/de...rent-vice.html

oneriver 08-05-2017 07:15 AM

'Nuff said...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/12zDXJCM_sA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

supertzar 08-05-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davebeard (Post 1062917423)
I have smoked crack as well, it's very a unique and enjoyable experience, it's nothing like the movie version that people are describing here.

you need to reign it in though, dont make it a habit

Your experience might be different but people do suffer severe consequences. I've seen it happen over and over. What happens if reigning it in turns into completely fucked?

fudgetusk 08-05-2017 12:12 PM

I sniffed lsd once.

supertzar 08-05-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062917524)
I sniffed lsd once.

I shot it into my eyeballs. It's really good that way - lots of visuals.

fudgetusk 08-05-2017 12:17 PM

I smeared barbiturates into my scalp.