David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Matrix / Nature of Reality (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Dimensions In Space (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=1471)

i am all i am 03-03-2007 05:38 PM

Dimensions In Space

Is it possible that we already live in more than three dimensions ???

LEFT AND RIGHT

FRONT AND BACK

UP AND DOWN

INSIDE AND OUTSIDE

MALE AND FEMALE

There are five elements - SPIRIT / WATER / EARTH / AIR / FIRE.
There are five platonic solids - ICOSAHEDRON / TETRAHEDRON / CUBE / OCTAHEDRON / DODECAHEDRON.
There are five shapes in nature - CIRCLE / EQUI-DISTANT CROSS / SQUARE / FIVE-POINTED STAR / SPIRAL.
There are five senses - TOUCH / TASTE / SMELL / SIGHT / HEARING.

Space and time are measurements of movement. It takes 'said' time to move 'said' distance because of 'said' velocity. If space/time is a measurement or perception of movement, can it be a dimension ???

DIMENSION - n 1. an aspect or feature. 2. a measurement such as length or breadth.
Oxford Mini Dictionary.

1st Dimension = ONE.
2nd Dimension = CHOICE.
3rd Dimension = EXPRESSION.
4th Dimension = EXPERIENCE.
5th Dimension = AWARENESS.
6th Dimension = DIVINITY.

LOVE is the ONE CHOICE that creates the EXPRESSION of all thoughts, words and actions that guide the EXPERIENCE of the AWARENESS of DIVINTY.

It's a thought that I had.

Love to get some feedback.

P.S. Could music and colour be a dimension ?

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

anders lindman 03-03-2007 05:58 PM

Probably space is created by the One Universal quantum wavefunction collapsing. In quantum mechanics, the collapse of the wavefunction creates a well-defined state from a quantum 'soup' of probabilities.

Or, we can say that Infinite Consciousness picks EXACTLY the right state from an infinite mess of possibilities so that the clear space we see around us is created. It's quite amazing how vast and crystal clear space is. We often take space for granted, but it is a very, very advanced 'thing'.

Collapse after collapse of the quantum wavefunction creates the movement of time. So time is imo not a dimension.

Space is made up of the three fundamental dimensions. Within space there are particles and waves of a whole spectrum of dimensions. For example, an atom could be seen as a higher dimension than space, and a molecule as an even higher dimension.

Written text has a lower dimension than spoken words. A one dollar bill has a higher dimension than an ordinary scrap of paper, and so on.

Negative emotions have a lower dimension than positive emotions.

Creative thoughts have a higher dimension than mechanical repetitive thoughts.

A whole spectrum of dimensions, from the simplest forms of order to the most complex forms of order.

i am all i am 03-03-2007 06:13 PM

G'day Anders,

Thanks for your reply.

Does this mean that we already 'live' in all dimensions and it is merely our awareness of these dimensions that create our 'reality' ???

With LOVE.

anders lindman 03-03-2007 06:31 PM

I think that the soup of infinite possibilities always exists, and that Infinite Consciousness moves through this soup my choosing a direction moment by moment.

Each new moment contains the dimensions of the past PLUS new and higher dimensions. This creates the arrow of evolution. A mobile/cell phone model from ten years ago has a lower dimension than today's mobile phone models. The simple video game Pong has a lower dimension than Pac Man, which in turn has a lower dimension than Quake III Arena, which has a lower dimension than SSX Blur.

i am all i am 03-03-2007 10:07 PM

Therefore, all is ONE infinite expression and only ONE infinite dimension exists.

Everything would be an individual expression and individual dimension of the ONEness. As everything is vibrating and therefore in motion, each moment would be the experience of another dimension.

'Dimensional reality' would merely be another illusion.

'Acension' would be unnecessary as you are already here and therefore is another illusion.

Being would be the ultimate experience of self and ONEness. What you are being would create your doing and therefore your reality/illusion.

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRE OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

anders lindman 03-03-2007 10:41 PM

We can think of the entire universe as a vast and massive 3D hologram. Infinite Consciousness is the projector that makes the hologram appear in our awareness. We are the One Consciousness, the One Projector/Director/Producer. Evolution is the process of the One Producer improving its/our own productions.

All separations are illusions, but dimensions are what create the appearance of separations. Without the dimensions, the 3D hologram would collapse into a single point incapable of producing any experience at all.

tru3 03-03-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

P.S. Could music and colour be a dimension ?
in quantum physics, one can either view a specific quantity of energy as a particle or a wave (that's what the double slit experiment showed).

we're so used to thinking of ourselves as discrete particles: i am a separate human being alone in this world, e.g.

well, guess what: if this is so, then it's not a big stretch to believe we're also waves! as in sound waves.

there's all sorts of harmonics when it comes to electromagnetic energy. the whole twelve-note music system in the west (with sharps and flats, and the 13th being the octave) is based on the harmonics of energy. the western musical scale is different than, say the chinese scale. the west produced mozart and beethoven; have you ever tried to listen to peking opera? lol maybe it's better music because it's a better scale, because it's more harmonious with nature.

i have also used sound when clearing the chakras

lam- base
vam- root
ram- solar plexus
yam- heart
ham- throat
om- third eye
mmm-crown

the way i was shown was to go up in pitch as i went up the body, in an 8-note octave (we also have a chakra about 2-3 handwidths above our skull).

and, tibetan bowls (anyone seen the big, white crystal bowls) are attuned to different frequencies for specific chakras and meridians.

so, if i was a bettin' man, i'd say there was some sort of connection, perhaps rather than a discrete dimension, music is the "information superhighway".

i am all i am 04-03-2007 09:43 AM

Thanks for your input Tru3.

The reason that I bring this up is that I believe that the belief in the 3rd dimension is merely the illusion/matrix setting another mental trap for everyone.

With LOVE.

i am all i am 04-03-2007 01:38 PM

G'day GFG,

What I meant in regards to the 3rd dimension being a trap, is that it creates seperation of dimensions through its inherent belief that there are more than one dimension.

If all is ONE/GOD etc., then dimensions would merely be other parts of the oneness and accessible through physical experience.

Also, as all is one, then you can only fear yourself. I am free of fear because I understand that I AM ALL, I AM.

With LOVE.