David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Rik Clay (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Rik Clay's Death (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=45537)

free_at_last 13-12-2008 02:55 PM

Rik Clay's Death
 
Does anyone know what happened to Rik Clay? How did he die?

I read some place it was suicide. it seems to me someone so young with such a passion for research and new discovery would do this.

notthisshitagain 13-12-2008 03:20 PM

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35596

The official statement was that it was a suicide... but somehow, I still have trouble believing that.

anders lindman 13-12-2008 03:37 PM

:eek: Is Rik Clay dead? I'm very sorry to hear that. His blog was shut down and he stopped researching I think. Did he suffer from some disease?

notthisshitagain 13-12-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Lindman (Post 666085)
:eek: Is Rik Clay dead? I'm very sorry to hear that. His blog was shut down and he stopped researching I think. Did he suffer from some disease?

Apparently he was fine and dandy... a few days before it happened he seemed upbeat.

anders lindman 13-12-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notthisshitagain (Post 666088)
Apparently he was fine and dandy... a few days before it happened he seemed upbeat.

And he looked healthy.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080608.jpg

notthisshitagain 13-12-2008 03:56 PM

Yeah, I know... I *still* can't believe it...

anders lindman 13-12-2008 03:56 PM

Rik did some research on the Mayan calendar in connection to consciousness and the year 2012. So did Ian Lungold who also died even though he looked healthy. That could of course probably be just a coincidence but anyway.

notthisshitagain 13-12-2008 04:11 PM

Maybe it is coincidence, but I still think something fishy is going on. Or maybe I'm letting my imagination run wild? (Even more, that is.)

anders lindman 13-12-2008 04:11 PM

Could it be that people like Rik Clay and Ian Lungold get too hooked into a certain kind of research and they get mentally ill and then physically ill so that the brain and the body can't take it anymore? But they didn't appear overly crazy or mentally ill. Unless they quickly got worse and then died. :confused:

notthisshitagain 13-12-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Lindman (Post 666119)
Could it be that people like Rik Clay and Ian Lungold get too hooked into a certain kind of research and they get mentally ill and then physically ill so that the brain and the body can't take it anymore? But they didn't appear overly crazy or mentally ill. Unless they quickly got worse and then died. :confused:

Actually I was thinking about something like that, but who knows for sure.. wonder if anyone else has another theory too..

hordeari 13-12-2008 04:29 PM

maybe some cia/mi5/6/other/ mind control op? suicide all of a sudden, he was open an minded guy (psychologically stable?), so comitting suicide kind.a fishy, and because of having problms with gf and college ....hmm..

anders lindman 13-12-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notthisshitagain (Post 666122)
Actually I was thinking about something like that, but who knows for sure.. wonder if anyone else has another theory too..

The only thing I have found is that Rik briefly said in an interview "I'm sick of thinking". Maybe that was a reference to some mental problem he had? But I'm speculating wildly here.

anders lindman 13-12-2008 05:44 PM

I don't believe there was some conspiracy behind Rik's death, but to have a very open mind, then if he was killed, why was he killed?

One thing that Rik said was that princess Diana represented Isis and her son represents the sun, or the Christ. As I understand it, Rik said that Prince William is the new Christ. Did Rik come too close to the truth? :eek:

The poem "The Second Coming" by William Blake:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

armoured_amazon 13-12-2008 05:45 PM

Um, William is not Christ.

anders lindman 13-12-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Lindman (Post 666228)
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

If I remember correctly, Rik said that the new Bethlehem is in England. :eek:

armoured_amazon 13-12-2008 05:48 PM

...

You are getting carried away lol

anders lindman 13-12-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoured_amazon (Post 666231)
Um, William is not Christ.

Check out the poem The Second Coming. I think Yeats wrote about the anti-Christ. :eek:

anders lindman 13-12-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoured_amazon (Post 666236)
...

You are getting carried away lol

Yes, I don't mean any disrespect for Rik. I'm having a bit of fun speculating.

armoured_amazon 13-12-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Lindman (Post 666239)
Check out the poem The Second Coming. I think Yeats wrote about the anti-Christ. :eek:

LOL @ that smiley.

I write songs with iconic reference. So do Depeche Mode. And Marilyn Manson. And etc etc. It's creativity, not fact. I don't know enough about Yeats to know whether he was prophesying but I don't imagine he was.

Perhaps William may be instrumental in the NWO which as a whole is an anti-Christ. But Christ is eternal and is the same now as before and ahead.

:)

anders lindman 13-12-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoured_amazon (Post 666244)
I don't know enough about Yeats to know whether he was prophesying but I don't imagine he was.

I was actually searching for William Blake but came across this poem by Yeats. I have seen this poem before and thought it fitted well into Rik's story about prince William. :D (even though I don't mean any disrespect for prince William either)


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 PM.