David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Free Wildflower Seeds to help the Bees (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307792)

cosmic tramp 20-05-2016 11:46 AM

Free Wildflower Seeds to help the Bees

.38 Degrees UK website offering free packets (no P&P to pay) of organically grown wildflower seeds, enough to cover 4 square metres of garden, tubs, , pots, window boxes etc. to help out this season's bees. To get yours simply give your postal details on link below:

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/surveys/418

knightofalbion 20-05-2016 11:50 AM

Nice idea!

h2pogo 20-05-2016 12:35 PM

Bees need help, worst year for bee loss in Irelands history this year..

cosmic tramp 20-05-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2pogo (Post 1062731789)
Bees need help, worst year for bee loss in Irelands history this year..

Get ordering. Get planting. Share link with all yer mates.

h2pogo 20-05-2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmic tramp (Post 1062731794)
Get ordering. Get planting. Share link with all yer mates.

ordered, but got them sent to my mums in the UK, didnt say if they posted to Ireland..

Thing is getting a bit late in year to plant wildflower seeds, best in Autumn?

For anyone who cant be bothered with this, just be nice to your weeds, especially dandy lions..

aster 20-05-2016 03:10 PM

Someone posted a petition a couple of weeks back, to stop the use of harmful insecticides which decimate bee populations. '38 Degrees' were giving the seeds away then, either for a small donation or just P&P. Mine arrived yesterday:cheerleader: Going to plant them in a bit - nice bit of 'grounding', all round:)

the_ohmbudsman 20-05-2016 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmic tramp (Post 1062731776)
.38 Degrees UK website offering free packets (no P&P to pay) of organically grown wildflower seeds, enough to cover 4 square metres of garden, tubs, , pots, window boxes etc. to help out this season's bees. To get yours simply give your postal details on link below:

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/surveys/418

I did this a few years ago with Friend of the Earth and my local council lawn mowered them! Cut them down!

ramirez 20-05-2016 05:16 PM

Very good nice one Cosmic, yes the problems with the Bees are staggeringly bad and people on the whole do not get just how much of an indicator it is on the woeful state of the Ecosystem.

The Plankton is now nearly half gone also.

And the government is making no public appeal.

But we need a government right ? 😳

peabrain 20-05-2016 05:21 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...6d05ceb8eb.jpg

I'm on twitter a lot nowadys and it's wonderful that so many people are now trying to push for ban on evil pesticides.

If the bees die then:thud:

johnnycash 20-05-2016 05:59 PM

Well, without the bees we are doomed, right?

peabrain 20-05-2016 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnycash (Post 1062731936)
Well, without the bees we are doomed, right?

Pretty much so, our wee pollinators,

Animals that assist plants in their reproduction as pollinators include species of ants, bats, bees, beetles, birds, butterflies, flies, moths, wasps, as well as other unusual animals. Wind and water also play a role in the pollination of many plants.

Of course those who aim to control nature through artificial means are not really concerned about the natural pollinators. Sickos are poisoning our planet. Is wealth the end product of the insanity?

Who knows what these guys eat and what air they breathe because from were I'm standing they are either not of this earth or just fucking barking mad..:spinning_head:

ramirez 20-05-2016 06:26 PM

Not of this Earth, even the most vile human has at least respected the planet.

Whatever is top of the Pyramid is simply 'Following orders' !

peabrain 20-05-2016 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramirez (Post 1062731951)
Not of this Earth, even the most vile human has at least respected the planet.

Whatever is top of the Pyramid is simply 'Following orders' !

Yeah , the follow orders bit is no excuse.

Is it not a case of blindness and possible identifying with the pursuit of material gain, ignorant disregard for life and a blatant flaunting of power that remains unchallenged that gets these guys a free pass and sees the 'we do what we're told' mentality feel they're 'normal'

There is also the knowledge that there are a lot of people who are too self centered, sedated with all sorts of crap and generally estranged through differing religious beliefs.

Not to mention the paralysing fear as a result of ongoing daily reports and horror of war, fear that will render one inactive, to fearful to unite and even challenge their psychotic behaviours, I think the fear thing gets people all the time, it's a case of heads down and don't rock the boat.

fairyprincess 20-05-2016 07:04 PM

I wish I had a garden....

peabrain 20-05-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman (Post 1062731907)
I did this a few years ago with Friend of the Earth and my local council lawn mowered them! Cut them down!

Typical idiots following orders:lol:, keep planting, i go up hills with dogs and scatter seeds:lol:

The dogs have brought down a few little extra inadvertently, Tics and fleas aside:lol: we now have some lovely ferns growing , as they spread by spore and as i think they may be protected there's hee haw i can do about it but just let them grow.

peabrain 20-05-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyprincess (Post 1062731980)

The world is our garden. Noone owns the flora and fauna really.

the_ohmbudsman 21-05-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peabrain (Post 1062731982)
Typical idiots following orders:lol:, keep planting, i go up hills with dogs and scatter seeds:lol:

The dogs have brought down a few little extra inadvertently, Tics and fleas aside:lol: we now have some lovely ferns growing , as they spread by spore and as i think they may be protected there's hee haw i can do about it but just let them grow.

We got a new housing manager at the council and he arranged for all the plants that the bees liked to be removed and the garden tidied up at loss of the bees - even though I told him about it - they don't listen they just want it to look nicely cropped and tidy!

cosmic tramp 23-05-2016 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyprincess (Post 1062731980)

You don't need one. Got any tubs ? Window box ?

peabrain 23-05-2016 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman (Post 1062732148)
We got a new housing manager at the council and he arranged for all the plants that the bees liked to be removed and the garden tidied up at loss of the bees - even though I told him about it - they don't listen they just want it to look nicely cropped and tidy!

Unbelievable , this manager needs to be educated about bees, with all the publicity just now about declining bee 🐝 numbers, there's just no excuse for this madness.

If people like him keep this up it'll be a nice tidy display of plastic flowers that we'll be left with.

h2pogo 23-05-2016 09:48 AM

If you really hate dandelions/nature please spray late in the evening when the bees are in bed...And spray the leaves not the dandelion flower thats the most important food for bees..

Disgusting irresponsible advert promoting misuse of weed killer....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jCQ9hxI9Q20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>