David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

limelady 09-04-2007 08:01 AM

Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome to all the newcomers on the David Icke forum!

There are now many registered users whom for one reason or another have not as yet made any posts. It occurred to me today that with so many seasoned posters on the forum now, some of you newer users might have stage fright! :eek:

I can understand how it might seem rather daunting for those of you who are just starting out on the 'truth-seeker' path to make comments on topics you're not as yet familiar with, or post questions for fear of coming across as a little 'green' behind the ears.

Well rest assured we were all green to start with, and we all have to start our journey somewhere - even the most dedicated, hard-working conspiracy researchers do not have all the answers - we're all learning from each other as we go.

So bearing all this in mind, I decided to start a newbie's thread just for you guys - a safe place to break-the-ice and make your first post. Perhaps you'd like to ask a few questions about some of the subjects you're interested in? Or maybe you'd like to tell us a little about yourself or where you're from?

Providing you've read the posting guidelines (top of the page on each forum...hey, we all have to do this ;) ), we don't care whether your only 15 years old or 85 years old - you are welcome here and it's completely up to you what you post in this thread.

So come on, we'd love to hear from you because once you feel familiar with this place you may end up teaching all of us a thing or two! Right?

So who's going to have the honour to be the first newbie to use this thread? :D :D :D

Come on....tell us all about yourself!

LL

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2499/lovelimeoa6.jpg

chainbreaker 09-04-2007 09:28 AM

just cos you got green lips...

Oh and a pleasantly thoughtfull mind :)

alice34 09-04-2007 10:26 AM

Hi Limelady,

I'm new here, but a legacy member from the old bad-boy unofficial icke forum site ( so bad it's in jail right now ), so I know a few here already, and see alot of new faces too.

Ironically I did try and find a thread like this to post on to say hi so there's a nice bit of synchronicity.

Anyway, passing my hellos to everyone here, and tipping my hat to those familiar avatars I see lurking around!

Peace!

x frog

tonto o_reilly 09-04-2007 10:39 AM

Welcome Frog :) Hope you enjoy the ride

TO

truthspoon 09-04-2007 10:50 AM

Great to see you here Frog....

Keep it curley!

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5152/daisyslg6.jpg

limelady 09-04-2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Hi Limelady,

I'm new here, but a legacy member from the old bad-boy unofficial icke forum site ( so bad it's in jail right now ), so I know a few here already, and see alot of new faces too.

Ironically I did try and find a thread like this to post on to say hi so there's a nice bit of synchronicity.

Anyway, passing my hellos to everyone here, and tipping my hat to those familiar avatars I see lurking around!

Peace!

x frog

Hey there frog! Nice of you to make your first post in my new thread!!! :D

A delight to have you.....and I bet you're not really a 'bad' boy huh? ;)

Enjoy your stay and post away!

Lime :)

limelady 09-04-2007 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chainbreaker (Post 26994)
just cos you got green lips...

Oh and a pleasantly thoughtfull mind :)

Hi again chain - always a pleasure to chat to you ;)

Lime

a fine naked fellow 09-04-2007 11:17 AM

Happy time and the waters fine. ( good lookin lime lady)

a fine naked fellow 09-04-2007 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetfrog

Awesome pic, planet frog. And a hearty G’day!

alice34 09-04-2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limelady (Post 27021)
Hey there frog! Nice of you to make your first post in my new thread!!! :D

A delight to have you.....and I bet you're not really a 'bad' boy huh? ;)

Enjoy your stay and post away!

Lime :)

Thanks LimeLady, actually, maybe I am a bit of a bad boy, having just found Clefts Post on my vid and the Illusions forum.... better keep an eye on me! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by a fine naked fellow (Post 27032)
Awesome pic, planet frog. And a hearty G’day!

Thanks "A fine naked fellow". Awesome name. You know in the old "Bad-Boy" Icke Forum we had a "who wants to see me naked thread?" - Maybe you should get one started!

Quote:

Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate (Post 27020)
Great to see you here Frog....

Keep it curley!

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5152/daisyslg6.jpg

Keeping it curley indeed Edelweiss, nice to see you here mate!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonto o_reilly (Post 27015)
Welcome Frog :) Hope you enjoy the ride

TO

Cheers tonto!:)

seperatefromtheherd 09-04-2007 06:33 PM

Hello everybody!

alice34 09-04-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seperatefromtheherd (Post 27155)
Hello everybody!

hello seperate - I'm new too;)

cryptocracy 09-04-2007 07:10 PM

As a newbie, I do have one quick question I'd like to ask: In reading David's books, I've noticed the change from his original message that we are here for our "spiritual evolution" to the current assertion that we are "infinite consciousness," which has nothing to learn or evolve into.

Both of these ideas seem logical to me, but if the latter is true, why the heck have we all chosen to experience this illusion? Or in other words: What's the meaning of life?

anders lindman 09-04-2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptocracy (Post 27158)
As a newbie, I do have one quick question I'd like to ask: In reading David's books, I've noticed the change from his original message that we are here for our "spiritual evolution" to the current assertion that we are "infinite consciousness," which has nothing to learn or evolve into.

Both of these ideas seem logical to me, but if the latter is true, why the heck have we all chosen to experience this illusion? Or in other words: What's the meaning of life?

I didn't know that David had written about spiritual evolution. The idea that infinite consciousness/oneness is already complete seems correct, but also as you say, that clearly some kind of evolution seems to be going on.

Another thing is that reality is always in motion. My idea is that the "start of time" is NOW, and that the entire past is compressed into this now. So there is a past, but not a past separate from the now.

femina 09-04-2007 08:13 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new too, signed up just after the forum started but wasn't brave enough to post much. No more lurking for me now :)

limelady 10-04-2007 12:52 AM

Hello to femina, cryptocracy and seperatefromtheherd. Welcome aboard the DI forum express!!

I'm thrilled to see some of you shy ones popping your noses out to say g'day!

See....we don't bite! :D

See you on the threads guys!

tinmenace 10-04-2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

What's the meaning of life?

Ah! My favorite question!

It's personal to each one of us. We're all here to do what we're all here to do (Oracle to Neo). Don't give up your search, all the answers will come to you when you're ready to hear them.

ho1ogram 10-04-2007 01:23 AM

Quote:

G'day crypto and everyone.

My take on infinite consciousness and our five sense reality.

The past is gone, the future is not here, this moment is all that there is.

Hence, everything is happening NOW, simultaneously. INFINITY IS NOW. One moment that is always changing.. the ever changing present. There is no past and no future, we simply choose to express what we want to be now. Because we choose something different every millisecond - the subconscious and conscious minds confusing array of thoughts - NOW keeps changing, thus giving the appearance of time passing by. Thus we can appear to evolve spiritually but it is really just rememberance; remembering that we are already infinite and that that is all there is.

It is hard for the rational mind to fathom. The mind is subordinate to the five senses in the matrix. Intuition, higher self, the little voice inside, is a part of infinite consciousness, it is our lifeline to infinite consciousness and it cannot be broken for infinite consciousness is all that we are.

Quote:

Maybe we chose this to experience this. I can't say for sure because I don't remember being 'infinite consciousness' and only infinite conscioousness knows the answer. But I do KNOW I am infinite consciousness - lol..is this making any sense to you?

The meaning of life? There is none. The mind wants meaning, infinite consciousness knows that just BEING is all there is.

Our entire reality that we are focused on at the moment is a product of the mind. This is a game. A game of fun and drama, full of anger, joy, heartache, depression, happiness, misery, love, hate, sex, violence, laughter, etc... which are all experiences and nothing more. The mind likes to tell us that the emotions are us.. and so we take everything too seriously.. but it's all a game and there is no meaning.
That's all IMO coming from where I am at in this everchanging moment.
;) ;) ;) :)

tinmenace 10-04-2007 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ho1ogram (Post 27283)
Hence, everything is happening NOW, simultaneously. INFINITY IS NOW. One moment that is always changing.. the ever changing present. There is no past and no future, we simply choose to express what we want to be now. Because we choose something different every millisecond - the subconscious and conscious minds confusing array of thoughts - NOW keeps changing, thus giving the appearance of time passing by. Thus we can appear to evolve spiritually but it is really just rememberance; remembering that we are already infinite and that that is all there is.

Brilliant!

baby 10-04-2007 03:49 AM

**peeks around side of board**

Hello everybody. Nice place. Load of exciting stuff too, at first glance.
:)