David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Paranormal & Mysteries (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   THe Meaning of the number 42? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318337)

fudgetusk 03-08-2017 10:54 AM

THe Meaning of the number 42?
 
In HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY a super computer is created to figure out the meaning of life. It comes up with the number 42. It was never explained. I came up with my own theory that it refers to Elvis's death at the age of 42. The only certainty in life is death.

Last night I noticed GHOST was on TV. I flicked onto it to watch for five minutes hoping it would be my favourite scene. It was, coincidentally. It's the scene where the tall ghost teaches Swayze how to move objects as a ghost. I noticed that that scene takes place on a subway platform number 42. The number 42 is everywhere in that scene. Death and 42.

If you turn 42 in letters you get DB. This has long interested me. I, for some reason related this to Derren Brown and David Blaine. Magicians. In GHOST Swayze is basically learning how to do ghost magic.

Death and magic. It is interesting that in the book of revelations the beast, who does magic in front of people, reigns for 42 months.

I have this stone which is very odd. It has pictures on it, not painted on but natural images. Amongst them is the letters WS. If you turn that into numbers you get 23 and 19 which add up to...42. The letters are written under the eye of a white ghost like face. I slept with this stone under my pillow once and had nightmares. I have had the sneaking suspicion for a long time that the stone is able to kill.

There is a picture of the stone on this thread...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=312604&page=3

Post 59 I believe.

I found this on the web. You need to highlight the words to read them...

"The answer to life, the universe and everything is 42, but he question is unknown.


42= death
in Japanese 42 pronounced separately — "shi ni" (four two)

[email protected] means "to die" (42 and the # 4 r both unlucky #s)

[email protected] phone # from Soul [email protected]
42-42-564 (shini-shini-koroshi), which literally means die-die-kill in Japanese.

The only number you can turn into an emticon on facebook chat by typing :42:

42 is the number with which God creates the Universe in [email protected] tradition.

There are 42 principles of Ma'[email protected], the Ancient Egyptian personification of physical and moral law, order, and truth. Where there are 42 gods and goddesses of Egypt, personifying the principles of Ma'at, who ask questions of the departed, and the deceased's heart is weighed against the feather of Truth.

"The answer to everything is death"
"What, why?"
"42""

http://mapie-shade.deviantart.com/jo...EATH-499697675

In Icke's works the devil created this world. But in his older books the devil wanted to destroy this world. He used magic to kill people, like when he brought the moon so close to earth that it caused a flood killing nearly everyone.

Put the two versions of the devil together and we have the meaning of life on this planet: to be killed by the devil using magic.

"In Japanese culture, the number 42 is considered unlucky because the numerals when pronounced separately—shi ni (four two)—sound like the word "death".[15]"

"42" is one of the tracks on Coldplay's 2008 album Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)

Daisy101 03-08-2017 12:26 PM

Just wondering but do all these people that mention 42 come from posh schools or Universities?

That might be the link - maybe they knew each other and had something going on there like a silly club. Or something more sinister.

The Monty Python lot would have - but the writer? I'm not sure.

derekbuttery 03-08-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062948740)
In HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY a super computer is created to figure out the meaning of life. It comes up with the number 42. It was never explained. I came up with my own theory that it refers to Elvis's death at the age of 42. The only certainty in life is death.

Last night I noticed GHOST was on TV. I flicked onto it to watch for five minutes hoping it would be my favourite scene. It was, coincidentally. It's the scene where the tall ghost teaches Swayze how to move objects as a ghost. I noticed that that scene takes place on a subway platform number 42. The number 42 is everywhere in that scene. Death and 42.

If you turn 42 in letters you get DB. This has long interested me. I, for some reason related this to Derren Brown and David Blaine. Magicians. In GHOST Swayze is basically learning how to do ghost magic.

Death and magic. It is interesting that in the book of revelations the beast, who does magic in front of people, reigns for 42 months.

I have this stone which is very odd. It has pictures on it, not painted on but natural images. Amongst them is the letters WS. If you turn that into numbers you get 23 and 19 which add up to...42. The letters are written under the eye of a white ghost like face. I slept with this stone under my pillow once and had nightmares. I have had the sneaking suspicion for a long time that the stone is able to kill.

There is a picture of the stone on this thread...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=312604&page=3

Post 59 I believe.

I found this on the web. You need to highlight the words to read them...

"The answer to life, the universe and everything is 42, but he question is unknown.


42= death
in Japanese 42 pronounced separately — "shi ni" (four two)

[email protected] means "to die" (42 and the # 4 r both unlucky #s)

[email protected] phone # from Soul [email protected]
42-42-564 (shini-shini-koroshi), which literally means die-die-kill in Japanese.

The only number you can turn into an emticon on facebook chat by typing :42:

42 is the number with which God creates the Universe in [email protected] tradition.

There are 42 principles of Ma'[email protected], the Ancient Egyptian personification of physical and moral law, order, and truth. Where there are 42 gods and goddesses of Egypt, personifying the principles of Ma'at, who ask questions of the departed, and the deceased's heart is weighed against the feather of Truth.

"The answer to everything is death"
"What, why?"
"42""

http://mapie-shade.deviantart.com/jo...EATH-499697675

In Icke's works the devil created this world. But in his older books the devil wanted to destroy this world. He used magic to kill people, like when he brought the moon so close to earth that it caused a flood killing nearly everyone.

Put the two versions of the devil together and we have the meaning of life on this planet: to be killed by the devil using magic.

"In Japanese culture, the number 42 is considered unlucky because the numerals when pronounced separately—shi ni (four two)—sound like the word "death".[15]"

"42" is one of the tracks on Coldplay's 2008 album Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)

yeah you do....:dancing:

fudgetusk 04-08-2017 09:22 AM

Yesterday I posted about the actor Robert Hardy. Post 63.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062949004

A few hours later he's dead! Is it a coincidence that I posted this thread about the death stone?

derekbuttery 04-08-2017 09:46 PM

no. you're cursed. now go and sit in the corner for a few hours.

fudgetusk 05-08-2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derekbuttery (Post 1062949178)
no. you're cursed. now go and sit in the corner for a few hours.

It isn't the first time this has happened. I could fill a book or two with the weird stuff that happens around me.

Something is going on and I am at the core of it. My big head is quelled by my fear.

Also. Is it a coincidence that I turned my stone so that the point of it was facing where I sit at home? Then a few hours later someone connected to me dies. I think the energy bounced off me and hit Hardy. The stone's top has a knife shape to it you see. It is the grail, the philosopher's stone and the death stone.

Walker 05-10-2017 12:14 PM

I know this book. My friend made a tattoo with the number "42" after reading the book. I will show him these facts. I think he will be interested)
http://apollon.guru/image/team/15072...kiss_109kb.png

fudgetusk 06-10-2017 10:46 AM

I watched a film called LITTLE NICKY. it's about the devil's son coming to earth. One scene is at 42nd street station. Same as in GHOST.

LITTLE NICKY involves death and magic as does GHOST.

supertzar 06-10-2017 03:28 PM

I always thought it was a true joke at the end of HGTTG that the meaning of existence is inscrutable to our puny minds. If we ever could find the answer we wouldn't understand it. It's kind of like a Zen koan. It's supposed to budge you out of the rational, logical, this-world, everyday mindset.

fudgetusk 07-10-2017 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1062965886)
I always thought it was a true joke at the end of HGTTG that the meaning of existence is inscrutable to our puny minds. If we ever could find the answer we wouldn't understand it. It's kind of like a Zen koan. It's supposed to budge you out of the rational, logical, this-world, everyday mindset.

apparently the author told Stephen Fry the answer to it and he simply said "it made sense."

fudgetusk 09-10-2017 12:31 PM

Whatever Adams meant by the number 42 isn't necessarily what the true meaning is.

neville fan 10-10-2017 02:24 PM

I was just watching something on the movie The Shining, and they brought up the number 42 as well.

Very interesting,


Neville

bard 12-10-2017 11:40 PM

It has to do with the rainbow
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...inbow1.svg.png

Quote:

A rainbow is not located at a specific distance from the observer, but comes from an optical illusion caused by any water droplets viewed from a certain angle relative to a light source. Thus, a rainbow is not an object and cannot be physically approached. Indeed, it is impossible for an observer to see a rainbow from water droplets at any angle other than the customary one of 42 degrees from the direction opposite the light source.
The rainbow, however, represents an illusion, an appearance.
This is the occult significance of the number 42.

the mighty zhiba 13-10-2017 12:01 AM

Is Ghost about magic?

I never saw that in the scene where he wants to move things - but I suppose if one is manipulating objects outside ones sphere of being, then it is magic lol.

Miracle on 42md st

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1822260/

The story of Manhattan Plaza, the renowned experiment in subsidized housing catering to people in the arts. Numerous celebrities pay homage to the impact the building had on their lives and careers.

Cast
Credited cast, sorted by IMDb STARmeter:

Samuel L. Jackson
...
Himself

Larry David
...
Himself

Angela Lansbury
...
Herself

Giancarlo Esposito
...
Himself

Terrence Howard
...
Himself

Donald Faison
...
Himself

Alicia Keys
...
Herself

Estelle Parsons
...
Herself

James Vallely
...
Himself

Kenny Kramer
...
Himself

Tannis Vallely
...
Herself

Could be research material.

fudgetusk 13-10-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neville fan (Post 1062967077)
I was just watching something on the movie The Shining, and they brought up the number 42 as well.

Very interesting,


Neville

"The number 42 also appears in various guises. The movie playing on the television is Summer of '42. If you multiply 2 by 3 by 7 (as in room 237) the number is 42. The Germans decided on the "final solution" to European Jewry in 1942. Therefore The Shining is about the Holocaust."

The shining. a film about death and magic.

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...om-237-review/

fudgetusk 14-10-2017 10:35 AM

Last night I was watching a tv show about youtube clips. They had fifty or so of them. When 42 was up I knew it would be about death and magic. Up it came and it was Goths dancing. Goths are basically wannabe vampires.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 PM.