David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Industry (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I hate Coldplay (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305228)

jake_ball 21-02-2016 10:05 PM

I hate Coldplay
 
I hate 'em so much :-
- Their souless music
- Their faces (especially the lead singer who looks like a doe staring into some headlights)
- The voice of the lead singer goes right through me like chalk on a black board
- Bunch of ponces
- Talks down to his stupid fans
- They're in with the politicians (yes their arses are 100% owned)
- They want to save the world from humans
- They sing songs that are completely insincere ("fix you" makes me want to vomit)

And their latest song "Hymn for the weekend" is a rip off of Lightning Seeds "Sweetest Soul Sensations" (ironically the members of Coldplay dont HAVE souls)

F*cking fakes.

Apart from that, I like 'em :D

jesus_lizard 21-02-2016 10:32 PM

I liked their early stuff, like the Parchutes album.
Then Chris went all 'Bono'.
Looks like he was conscripted by the Illuminati.

rooey 22-02-2016 12:34 AM

Coldplays song's bests bits are the few seconds of silence at the end.

decode reality 22-02-2016 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062685331)
I hate 'em so much :-
- Their souless music
- Their faces (especially the lead singer who looks like a doe staring into some headlights)
- The voice of the lead singer goes right through me like chalk on a black board
- Bunch of ponces
- Talks down to his stupid fans
- They're in with the politicians (yes their arses are 100% owned)
- They want to save the world from humans
- They sing songs that are completely insincere ("fix you" makes me want to vomit)

And their latest song "Hymn for the weekend" is a rip off of Lightning Seeds "Sweetest Soul Sensations" (ironically the members of Coldplay dont HAVE souls)

F*cking fakes.

Apart from that, I like 'em :D

I hate anything cold. Cold calling, cold feet, the common cold, cold shoulders, revenge (a dish best served 'cold'). They're all deceitful shits. :mad:

decode reality 22-02-2016 07:18 AM

Freshest pop sounds
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062685331)
I hate 'em so much :-
- Their souless music
- Their faces (especially the lead singer who looks like a doe staring into some headlights)
- The voice of the lead singer goes right through me like chalk on a black board

Maybe Coldplay should cover this; song about a rabbit that was, quite literally, caught in the headlights. A tad cruel, then, to call it 'Bright Eyes'. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qLsvvZOaFH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rooey 22-02-2016 07:46 AM

Rabbit in your headlights
 
too late! ;)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hd2cfuexAXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Unkle - Rabbit in your headlights (feat Thom Yorke)

jikwan 22-02-2016 09:54 AM

when they released A Rush of Blood to the Head---i could not stop playing it
good stuff!
parachutes was not too bad but after a rush of blood i didnt like them anymore
well, more exactly.....i couldnt stand even a minute of their later stuff.



"Amsterdam"

And I know I'm dead on the surface
But I am screaming underneath

decode reality 22-02-2016 10:02 AM

They do openly support the Palestinian cause, which for a band in their position is rare.

stargategazer 22-02-2016 11:21 AM

I quite like Coldplay...their music that is.
Each to their own.

jake_ball 22-02-2016 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decode reality (Post 1062685536)
They do openly support the Palestinian cause, which for a band in their position is rare.

Oh that's good news. But I wouldnt actually trust a word that they say. I wonder what they actually "support" in relation to the Palestinians ? Probably empty meaningless words ? Same as Bono/Geldof ? (not sure what Bono and Geldof actually say about Palestine - But one can be sure that it is said to just keep people believing).

decode reality 22-02-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062685662)
Oh that's good news. But I wouldnt actually trust a word that they say. I wonder what they actually "support" in relation to the Palestinians ? Probably empty meaningless words ? Same as Bono/Geldof ? (not sure what Bono and Geldof actually say about Palestine - But one can be sure that it is said to just keep people believing).

They did receive a lot of flak about it, though not as much as Roger Waters has. It was over ten years ago when they made a statement.

fudgetusk 22-02-2016 02:01 PM

Coldpatrol stink like a week old tramp's vomit bag that started to ferment and give off fumes.

decode reality 22-02-2016 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062685662)
Oh that's good news. But I wouldnt actually trust a word that they say. I wonder what they actually "support" in relation to the Palestinians ? Probably empty meaningless words ? Same as Bono/Geldof ? (not sure what Bono and Geldof actually say about Palestine - But one can be sure that it is said to just keep people believing).

I'm not a fan but I'll give them their due. People get hauled over the coals for that issue. I see no reason why they'd fake it, and probably their fan base contains mainly people who don't care about their political beliefs.

Generally it would be healthier if there were more artists who expressed opinions on political issues (which used to be a bit more commonplace back in the 70s and even 80s), though it doesn't mean we have to treat them as gurus.

cosmic tramp 22-02-2016 02:47 PM

Didn't Coldplay send themselves up on an episode of Ricky Gervaise's Extras ?
You 'avin' a laff ?

wendypeace27 22-02-2016 02:52 PM

That moment when you find an awsome thread! lol
 
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c1/c1cb...9508cd7d08.jpg

http://t.qkme.me/71t0.jpg

Best use of a Toy Story meme!!!

http://www.mememaker.net/static/imag...es/3625406.jpg

:peace:

wendypeace27 22-02-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decode reality (Post 1062685536)
They do openly support the Palestinian cause, which for a band in their position is rare.

Supports Palestine's cause, then urges young children to accept the mark of the beast and give their souls to Lucifer.

I am not buying the very warm smile. Never thought a warm smile would creep me out so much - b/c I know he is a psychopath. Like the one your mom told you not to accept candy from when you were 5. :eek:

decode reality 22-02-2016 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendypeace27 (Post 1062685733)
Supports Palestine's cause, then urges young children to accept the mark of the beast and give their souls to Lucifer.

I am not buying the very warm smile. Never thought a warm smile would creep me out so much - b/c I know he is a psychopath. Like the one your mom told you not to accept candy from when you were 5. :eek:

No-one can be all things to all people, whether famous people or obscure.
What do you specifically mean, by the way?

wendypeace27 22-02-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decode reality (Post 1062685740)
No-one can be all things to all people.
What do you specifically mean, by the way?

That they are members of "Hollywood" the satanic holy mecca.

Its not new news that you have to "sell out" to get to a certain level of exposure in Hollywood. Don't tell me your the only bearded old man here that's never heard of such a thing on this site??

Obviously what I was getting at creatively -- without saying directly. But now I have to spell it out any ways.

His music is laced with the NWO agenda.

wendypeace27 22-02-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062685331)
I hate 'em so much :-
- Their souless music
- Their faces (especially the lead singer who looks like a doe staring into some headlights)
- The voice of the lead singer goes right through me like chalk on a black board
- Bunch of ponces
- Talks down to his stupid fans
- They're in with the politicians (yes their arses are 100% owned)
- They want to save the world from humans
- They sing songs that are completely insincere ("fix you" makes me want to vomit)

And their latest song "Hymn for the weekend" is a rip off of Lightning Seeds "Sweetest Soul Sensations" (ironically the members of Coldplay dont HAVE souls)

F*cking fakes.

Apart from that, I like 'em :D

Yes we get it! Besides that..........

The only "pro" I picked up was that the main singer, whatever his name is, is pretty decent looking, lol.

The rest are all cons. Cons cons cons.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/up...kup-so-bad.jpg

decode reality 22-02-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendypeace27 (Post 1062685743)
That they are members of "Hollywood" the satanic holy mecca.

Its not new news that you have to "sell out" to get to a certain level of exposure in Hollywood. Don't tell me your the only bearded old man here that's never heard of such a thing on this site??

Obviously what I was getting at creatively -- without saying directly. But now I have to spell it out any ways.

His music is laced with the NWO agenda.

I'd be interested to see examples of how their music is 'laced with NWO agenda', because I'm willing to bet the majority of their audience - like Muse's, and even Bob Marley's - are more into their tunes than the politics apparently in (Coldplay's) music.

Whatever you, I or anyone might think of their music, they have a load of fans who love their work, and people in the music business have invested in them. That's why they're popular, so if you want to apportion "blame" on anyone, blame their audience. Personally, I reckon if they're an example of 'satan in music', then the devil is obviously an affable chap and a bit misunderstood!

I don't see how they can be viewed as 'selling out' as from the outset they never claimed to be out there trying to 'wake up the masses' - something that ironically would be viewed here with just as much vitriol and cynicism, if not more. They can't win, really.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 AM.