David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is it a time traveller? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=140390)

bekabee 20-10-2010 05:27 PM

Is it a time traveller?

Hi,

My friend had posted this on his FB account today, and I am quite blown away by it. Have a watch and let me know what you think.. I know it's possible that this has perhaps been fitted into the scene whilst being remastered for DVD or whatever, if so they've done a very good job!

And what's with the craic with the dudes dress sense lol

daria 20-10-2010 05:51 PM

Madam has big feet.
Talking to a device that looks like modern mobile. Who is she talking to in 1928?
She is a nutter?
Photoshopped?

I'll agree with the others and say I don't know. But I would hold a mobile more with my fingertips and not folded over like in the video.

hsm123 20-10-2010 05:54 PM

Did they have walkie talkies back then? Can't actually tell what the object is, but it look rectangular. And the person is holding it like a phone. And from waist up looks like a man, but they seem to be wearing womens clothing.

Maybe an alien got confused in how human culture worked back then? lol

bekabee 20-10-2010 05:57 PM

Apparently they weren't invented until 1934, perhaps a proto-type?

bekabee 20-10-2010 05:58 PM

Maybe an alien got confused in how human culture worked back then? lol[/QUOTE]

Ha, quite possible!!!

sandfordhilldave 20-10-2010 05:59 PM

Thought provoking :confused:

the freeman 20-10-2010 06:04 PM

;)

Perhaps one (or some) of Nikola Tesla's associates testing out one of his early inventions ?

bekabee 20-10-2010 06:04 PM

If it was a walkie talkie or a very early mobile phone, wouldn't you imagine that it would be huge with a very long and noticeable antenna? Remember the first Nokia phones that were out almost 10 yrs ago, they were huge! And this thing that Madame is carrying seems very slim-line especially for that era.

Another thought, why wear women's clothing. It clearly is a man with big feet and hands. It's just so out of place it makes you think it's there deliberately. For what reason I can't fathom!

ragnarok 20-10-2010 06:05 PM

Certainly very curious. It definitely looks like someone talking into a mobile phone.

supertzar 20-10-2010 06:17 PM

It's just her index finger. The blurring briefly gives it a rectangular look as the afterimage trails behind it. Watch it again with that concept in mind.

redskywalker 20-10-2010 06:17 PM

I love things like this, it's so out of place and it really does look like he's talking on a mobile phone, which of course he can't be. Brilliant find :cool:

the freeman 20-10-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bekabee (Post 1059343574)
If it was a walkie talkie or a very early mobile phone, wouldn't you imagine that it would be huge with a very long and noticeable antenna? Remember the first Nokia phones that were out almost 10 yrs ago, they were huge! And this thing that Madame is carrying seems very slim-line especially for that era.

Another thought, why wear women's clothing. It clearly is a man with big feet and hands. It's just so out of place it makes you think it's there deliberately. For what reason I can't fathom!

Nokia & Nikola Tesla.

Interesting connection there.

I will need to think much more about the possibilities that this clip carries.

ragnarok 20-10-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1059343621)
It's just her index finger. The blurring briefly gives it a rectangular look as the afterimage trails behind it. Watch it again with that concept in mind.

So, why is s/he talking into their hand? Who are they talking to, or are you suggesting a local nut was just allowed to wander across the set?

supertzar 20-10-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok (Post 1059343639)
So, why is s/he talking into their hand? Who are they talking to, or are you suggesting a local nut was just allowed to wander across the set?

Are you sure you are seeing the person talk?

alexl1989 20-10-2010 06:21 PM

like David Icke said,any many other great researchers,they have been hiding tehnology from us...I think mobile phones could have been invented 50 years before they we're officialy released...on other tought she can olso be a mad woman talking to a box,but like ragnarok said why the hell would they allow a mad lady be on the scene???

bekabee 20-10-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1059343621)

Interestesting and sensible concept, but I am almost certain that when he/she turns around and looks passed the Zebra I can see the bottom of a small black device in their hand and it also casts a small shadow? Or am I just wanting to? :)

bekabee 20-10-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the freeman (Post 1059343638)
Nokia & Nikola Tesla.

Interesting connection there.

I will need to think much more about the possibilities that this clip carries.

Yes that could be a very interesting link.. Good work!

supertzar 20-10-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bekabee (Post 1059343650)
Interestesting and sensible concept, but I am almost certain that when he/she turns around and looks passed the Zebra I can see the bottom of a small black device in their hand and it also casts a small shadow? Or am I just wanting to? :)

I think it is just the shadow of the hand.

Also I just went through it frame by frame and did not detect any lip movement that would indicate talking.

the freeman 20-10-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bekabee (Post 1059343653)
Yes that could be a very interesting link.. Good work!

I think i will watch The Prestige again tonight.

sandfordhilldave 20-10-2010 06:29 PM

That does kind of look like a bloke :D