David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Smart Meters Central Communications Hub and Google (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=203279)

diamond dogs 09-03-2012 07:16 PM

Smart Meters Central Communications Hub and Google

The plan is for a Central Communcations Hub (UK) to gather all the data from the utility meters and different suppliers which should be up and running by 2014 however this is only the tip of the iceberg as it transpires that 'interested parties' to operate the central hub (and use the data) are Google, BT and a few others.

It so happens that UK 'Google Energy' has recently been awarded a license to sell electricity and gas thus they are not only keen to retrieve your data from your Smart meters but to use it accordingly for marketing purposes or 'specific means'. It was also mentioned that an empty house could remotely have the capacity capped and limted to use energy saving lighting and other users targeted accordingly to their consumption.

There is a court case pending in USA regarding the breach of data and personal security and as I understand the UK Govt is waiting for the results of this case. I was also told that Sweden and Italy have started removing the meters so it isn't cut and dry by a long way and when people realise who is behind this and what the intentions are they may start to wise up and refuse...

Data and Communications Company

1.5. Communication of data to and from smart meters in the domestic sector will be managed centrally by a
new, GB-wide function covering both the electricity and gas sectors. We refer to this new function as the
central data and communications company (DCC).

1.6. The new central data and communications function will provide a two-way communications channel
between smart meters and a central communications hub to which smart meter data users (energy
suppliers, network companies and other authorised third parties) will have access for specified purposes.

http://www.decc.gov.uk/assets/decc/1...art-meters.pdf

diamond dogs 25-09-2012 01:22 PM

From the home page an article regarding smart meters and the data being used in Australia for 'third parties' which is exactly as I posted regarding the awarding of the forthcoming UK license (2014). Isn't a concidence that these things are beng rolled out at the same time across the globe :rolleyes:

Electricity customers, who sign up for an online service that provides the account holder with detailed information about their electricity usage, are unwillingly agreeing to share their private information with third parties.

A 496 word Privacy/Consent policy form explicitly states that customers who wish to sign up for the service that provides them with information about their electricity usage, must agree that the following organisations have access to their private data:

Government authorities
Electricity installers
Mail houses
Data processing analysts
IT service providers
Smart energy technology providers
Debt collection agencies
Credit reporting agencies

Full article http://www.theglobalistreport.com/sm...g-used-to-spy/

motleyhoo 04-10-2012 03:55 AM

Now that I know what it is, smart meters are a big part of Agenda 21. We must fight them any way we can.

stickwhistler 04-10-2012 06:01 AM

I emailed my energy supply company about smart meters because they sent a leaflet extolling the virtues of having a smart meter.
They also provided a 'dead' link to the Which (consumer group) site.
I accused the energy company of misleading 'us' via the hype of smart meter advantage and implying that Which had approved these things.

My email :

Today we had a leaflet from yourselves.
In that leaflet was a section on smart meters, and a url link http://*******/Smartmeters.
The link goes to Which, and that page is not at that link any more.
You might want to look at the link below:
http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cm...s/faq/faq.aspx

particularly at question 11 Do I have to have a smart meter?

ANSWER
Smart meters will be rolled out as standard across the country by 2019. But it will not be a legal obligation on individuals to have one.

The roll-out of smart meters is an important national modernisation programme. This will bring big benefits to consumers and the nation. We expect consumers to welcome the benefits smart meters will bring.

We aim for all homes to have smart meters by 2019. Energy companies will be required to install smart meters and take all reasonable steps to reach everyone. However, we do not expect energy companies to take legal action to fit a smart meter if they cannot get the householder’s co-operation.

NB. it will not be a legal obligation on individuals to have one.

I am minded to think that your leaflet, wording of, and URL are misleading,
giving the impression that smart meters are i) compulsory - they are not,
ii) a benefit to consumers - they are not - they are harmful!

Therefore I am putting you - [energy supply company] - on NOTICE, that I am refusing to have a smart meter installed at my address.

If any attempt is made to install a smart meter, I well stop the installation,
and either change supplier, or have the [energy] supply capped off altogether.

The radiation emitted by smart meters is unacceptable, and what ever your protestations,
is unsafe.

Please make sure that my account details are amended accordingly i.e. NO SMART METERS at my address.

This as a cut/paste of part of the reply I got back.

I'm emailing you to confirm what we discussed. When your meters reach the end of their life time we will contact you to arrange an appointment to exchange them. This initial contact may advise we will be replacing them with new Smart Meters. However, in line with current Government policy you will be able to have your meters replaced with regular meters if you still do not want Smart Meters in your property.

Now, because of the above, I'm sure the energy supply company
will be able to identify me accurately i.e. customer name & address etc.
However, if they share my personal details, or if anyone communicates
with me, using personal details in conjunction with the above,
rest assured that a robust complaint will be made to the Information Commissioner re a breach of the Data Protection Act.
So be warned [energy supply company] - you know who you are.

You can refuse to have a smart meter in the UK.

If we keep an eye on other countries and the dissenters of smart meters
we can win this - just refuse to have one.
If all customers refuse these meters, the energy companies will have to
see our point of view - or go bust!

tmoney777 05-10-2012 04:32 AM

Smart Meters...

there are things you will want to know at this site,
http://bcfreedom.wordpress.com/2012/...-spy-machines/
there is much about the meters that many are missing, which is covered here

tmoney777 05-10-2012 04:34 AM

"data hubs"

This is the first step into the new derivatives market using the meters Information Derivatives, the capabilities are massive for big data, none of which benefit the common man... if your are in england, like canada, you will have much similar laws as the ones noted here:
http://bcfreedom.wordpress.com/2012/...ne-is-telling/

Dude111 06-10-2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickwhistler
I emailed my energy supply company.........

Good for you....... Im amazed they actually replied to you!

illuminumnuts 06-10-2012 06:54 PM

I have a line drawn in the sand for this and will not be accepting a smart meter under any circumstances.

illuminumnuts 13-10-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illuminumnuts (Post 1061072235)
I have a line drawn in the sand for this and will not be accepting a smart meter under any circumstances.

Anyone have any ideas on what stunts they might try to pull on those, like me, who are not going to accept smart meters? Higher bills? I really can't seem them being empowered to force entry and install a smart meter.

infinite i 13-10-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dude111 (Post 1061071463)
Good for you....... Im amazed they actually replied to you!

That's cool good for you. Good email you wrote to them :cool:

Dude111 14-10-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illuminumnuts
Anyone have any ideas on what stunts they might try to pull on those, like me, who are not going to accept smart meters? Higher bills? I really can't seem them being empowered to force entry and install a smart meter.

I read of some lady taking out that crap and putting a regular one back in... THE POWER COMPANY SHOWED UP WITH GUNS AND TOOK IT OUT,LEAVING HER WITH NO ELECTRIC!!

http://stopsmartmeters.org/2012/09/1...for-opting-out

diamond dogs 21-11-2012 10:31 PM

Government's 'cheap' energy plan unveiled

'Millions of households are to be moved to better energy deals, with suppliers limited to four tariffs per fuel, under proposals published by the Government today.

Energy Secretary Ed Davey announced the coalition will force all suppliers to move customers to a new deal, if it's cheaper than what they're currently paying, as quickly as possible – by summer 2014.'

I see this tactic as part of the collusion between the energy companies and Govt that has been in the planning since deregulations introduced by Thatcher and definately designed to coincide with the rollout of smart meter installations and the initiation of (Google) the central communication hub wuth standardisation of tarrifs for smart meters.

Conman 'Energy Ed' Davey http://cs.infospace.com/ClickHandler...31A84CA5451273

nomorewifi 21-11-2012 10:44 PM

Smart meters for gas and electricity are now non-compulsory. You can opt out. If your supplier tells you otherwise, they are not being truthful. Switch to a different one if they refuse to your request to opt-out.

Water meters, however, are currently planned to be compulsory, but the same principle should apply. They are harmful to health, and an invasion of privacy. An opt-out is still possible.

diamond dogs 21-11-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorewifi (Post 1061151913)
Smart meters for gas and electricity are now non-compulsory. You can opt out. If your supplier tells you otherwise, they are not being truthful. Switch to a different one if they refuse to your request to opt-out.

Water meters, however, are currently planned to be compulsory, but the same principle should apply. They are harmful to health, and an invasion of privacy. An opt-out is still possible.

The problem is that most people are not aware of the consequences and I have evidence to suggest that energy companies are targeting elderly people fitting the damn things without the slightest explanation of the reason why..these companies are pure filth.

I do hope the word spreads that these meters are not compulsory as once you have one they will not change back to conventional meter.

I am thinkng of displaying some posters 'Don't be a Smart Ass'

nomorewifi 21-11-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond dogs (Post 1061151963)
The problem is that most people are not aware of the consequences and I have evidence to suggest that energy companies are targeting elderly people fitting the damn things without the slightest explanation of the reason why..these companies are pure filth.

I do hope the word spreads that these meters are not compulsory as once you have one they will not change back to conventional meter.

Exactly. They are not advertising the fact that you can choose not to have one (although this state of affairs was only achieved after extreme campaigning and, no doubt, the legal backlash happening across the world), and they are obviously not telling people about the side-effects of having a smart-meter on your health, your privacy and eventually your control over what you use and when.

As with mobile phone technology, the entire thing is a massive hoodwinking of the public, tempting and/or imposing things on them through deceit.

illuminumnuts 27-11-2012 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond dogs (Post 1061151963)
The problem is that most people are not aware of the consequences and I have evidence to suggest that energy companies are targeting elderly people fitting the damn things without the slightest explanation of the reason why..these companies are pure filth. I do hope the word spreads that these meters are not compulsory as once you have one they will not change back to conventional meter. I am thinkng of displaying some posters 'Don't be a Smart Ass'

Someone could surely challenge that in court couldn't they?

diamond dogs 05-03-2013 05:04 PM

I spoke to a meter fixer today and G4S are the ones currently doing trials for the collection of data with the smart meters that are being fitted for some suppliers.

So G4S (fav)
Google (have had numerous talks with Gov)
BT (unlikely)

I also asked him what he would do if someone refused one and they are told to 'walk away'.

nomorewifi 05-03-2013 10:36 PM

Responses and submissions from concerned parties to the (not very publicised) Commons Select Committee:

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/update...-consultation/

diamond dogs 20-04-2013 02:54 PM

G4 The SMART Data Collector

I had my meter read this week and although I am with British Gas they are now using 'meter u' self employed meter readers (have for a number of years) but wearing all new G4 uniforms (very much resembling police jackets). I was told G4 are also collecting data for Scottish Power and a few others which only leaves eon and some minor companies using their own at the moment.

The meter reader also confirmed that the SMART meters he is still having to read are notably with elderly thus it is definately the case that the major utility companies have targeted the elderly in fitting SMART meters without even telling them who will be collecting their data and all the other implications..surely this has legal issues?.

These utility companies have no morals and ethics..

DON'T BE A SMART ASS don't have one!!

diamond dogs 13-05-2013 06:14 PM

Govt delays 'rollout' by one year

I am not sure of the implications of this as the major utility companies are now fitting smart meters like there is no tomorrow. I do foresee major problems on the horizon especially for the people that have had these abominable meters fitted without being told the facts and encountering 'problems'.

'The date for the national roll-out of smart meters has been pushed back to autumn 2015, the government announced today. (10/05/2013)

Originally the roll-out was scheduled to start in 2014 and finish in 2019. The government now expects suppliers to be ready to start full scale roll-out by autumn 2015, and has pushed the completion date to the end of 2020.

However, the vast majority of meters are expected to be in place by the original 2019 deadline.'