David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Politics / Elections (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   General Election 2015: Fallout (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=293477)

chilled 08-05-2015 06:30 AM

General Election 2015: Fallout

Well, can't say I saw that coming

Don't think Cameron did either

wez004 08-05-2015 06:51 AM

What?

chilled 08-05-2015 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wez004 (Post 1062487912)
What?

The Tories getting a majority vote (all bar the shouting at least)

Say goodbye to the NHS then.

adam 7 08-05-2015 07:03 AM

UKIP have 1 seat out of 650 on 12.4% of the vote. The system is corrupt to the core.

alf hearted 08-05-2015 07:03 AM

You've lost a year somewhere, OP.

I'd like to wish a big hearty "FYVM" to all those political geniuses who voted for UKIP and the SNP and guaranteed us all another 5 years of Tory cu(n)ts and IDS sneers.

kizzie 08-05-2015 07:04 AM

Its 2015 though. :D

I am very disappointed in the results.. I dont know anyone who would have voted for them.. and my FB was full of people not going to vote for them.. WTF happened :/

adam 7 08-05-2015 07:04 AM

Anyway the solution is not through the ballot box, it is in waking people up to the agenda.

alf hearted 08-05-2015 07:09 AM

There is nothing surprising about this result. If you didn't vote Labour, you were going to get Conservative, so you got the govt you deserve, you fucks.

yousoclever 08-05-2015 07:12 AM

The Tories had a war chest of 70m, labour had 50m. So the Tories had 50% more cash and they scrape in a win.

Now Cameron and co. Will have to payback those donors, so that'll be profitable parts of the public assets.

Thoroughly corrupt to the core. Divide and rule + fear win the day again + repeat programming

alf hearted 08-05-2015 07:19 AM

For all the criticism of the "divide and rule" strategy, there are some people who I would happily stay divided from and do not need any encouragement from teh Elites to do so. The wilfully ignorant and the xenophobic being towards the top of the list.

athenry04 08-05-2015 07:19 AM

Labour cut their own throat by getting into bed with the Tories and Lib Dems for the 'Better together' campaign, I'm not surprised that the people of Scotland have fucked them off. The Lib Dems have also reaped what they've sewn by being completely ineffectual in getting any of their manifesto over whilst in coalition.
All that was left were those insufferable cunts , who have managed to alienate the fewest people nationally. Would have loved a change, but labour fucked themselves over.

adam 7 08-05-2015 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alf hearted (Post 1062487918)
I'd like to wish a big hearty "FYVM" to all those political geniuses who voted for UKIP and the SNP and guaranteed us all another 5 years of Tory cu(n)ts and IDS sneers.

If the choice is between Rothschild Zionist Ed or Rothschild Zionist Dave, you cannot blame people for making a statement by voting for minority parties.

chilled 08-05-2015 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alf hearted (Post 1062487921)
There is nothing surprising about this result. If you didn't vote Labour, you were going to get Conservative, so you got the govt you deserve, you fucks.

Classy.

I voted for the government I wanted in. I didn't vote for the government I wanted out.

It may have been a 'wasted vote' as others say, but to me it was standing for what I believed in and not pandering to corrupt political machinations that general voting encourages.

It's called standing up for what you believe in even if you're standing alone.

If that makes me a 'fuck' then I'm a 'fuck'.

alf hearted 08-05-2015 07:26 AM

Those who voted for the SNP are the dumbest fucks of the lot. They think they were so smart cocking a snoot at those poncy southerners, but all they've done is guaranteed the ponciest southerners are still holding the reins of power and now everbody who didn't vote SNP or Tory has good reason to despise them.

chilled 08-05-2015 07:26 AM

Can a Mod change 2014 to 2015 in the title please?

annieapple 08-05-2015 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alf hearted (Post 1062487921)

It's not the people's fault, it's the party's! If Labour hadn't put such a pillock up as party leader, they might have had a chance!

It's a case of better the pillock you know than vote in a new pillock!

alf hearted 08-05-2015 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chilled (Post 1062487931)
Classy.

I voted for the government I wanted in. I didn't vote for the government I wanted out.

It may have been a 'wasted vote' as others say, but to me it was standing for what I believed in and not pandering to corrupt political machinations that general voting encourages.

You can want The Greens, or Ukip, or the SNP or the Lib-Dems to govern all you want, but wanting it was never going to make it so, so you just wasted your vote when you could have forced change.

the worm that returned 08-05-2015 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chilled (Post 1062487931)
Classy.

But the General Election is a vote for an elected representative of your wants/needs in your constituency.

It is not a vote for which party "ru[i]ns" the country, identity, health, etc.

Why do all these jokers who claim to have your interests at heart align themselves with a political party?

How can a political manifesto of a party ever be a fit for local area's peoples' needs/wants.

Too much power at the centre.

IMO

But hey, I'm not registered to vote as I do not consent to be governed over.

alf hearted 08-05-2015 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annieapple (Post 1062487934)
It's not the people's fault, it's the party's! If Labour hadn't put such a pillock up as party leader, they might have had a chance!

It's a case of better the pillock you know than vote in a new pillock!

You've just endorsed another 5 years of Ian Dunkedin Shit-enforced misery on the vulnerable. Proud of yourself now, annie?

kizzie 08-05-2015 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alf hearted (Post 1062487936)
You can want The Greens, or Ukip, or the SNP or the Lib-Dems to govern all you want, but wanting it was never going to make it so, so you just wasted your vote when you could have forced change.

But there still would not have been any change. Labour used to be very different from the cons but not anymore.

So we were fucked whatever one got in. Maybe labour can think on it and change enough for next time.