David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Donald Trump & all things Trump Town (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   thoughts about trump this morning... (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315286)

reverendjim 30-01-2017 03:37 PM

thoughts about trump this morning...

been sitting here messing with a guitar repair/mod and listening to news radio. yeah, its mainstream but the ranting has died out a little cos they are concerned with some local political bullshit today. anyway they were on about the growing anti trump protests all over the world. the lefties are quite narly these days it seems. but it occurred to me that as the leftist movement has grown throughout the world over the past decades they have had lots of things to get rightfully wound up about...but didnt. why is that? they weren't sufficiently egged on by the press. thats why. just enough egging to build a leftist foundation throughout the world. i mean, all my life i have been watching some pretty horrible stuff go on and no reaction of any substance. and now look whats going on.

politics is adversarial. left right. this that. information is controlled. i dont give a fuck what anyone says on that count. by the time i was nineteen i could see the relationship between politics, the press, big industry, conflict and so on. i could see that info wasn't unadultrated. anyone who doesn't see this is an idiot or has a very short memory. probably the latter. i could be wrong though.

now take a good look around. the left has been severely aroused. the right is just as polarized. now with everything thats gone on up to this point, wheres the fanaticism over seemingly bigger deals in the past. things far bigger than donald trump? thats easy. the press was not pushing. but for the last year they have done nothing but push.

i might add that while this building and manipulating has been going on nato/un agreements have been made concerning the use of foreign troops on just about every western countries' soil. and then there is legislation passed just about every where concerning hair cutting of bank accounts....theres more. if you are interested. but maybe i should leave you all to your left right left right left right.

george herbert bush. remember him? "its a big idea, a new world order". i stuck that in there just for those who think its just conspiracy theory. yes, those who move and shake want things to evolve in the direction of centralized control. that is a fact.

people really are cattle. brain dead. yes i have said that there are some things trump will do that will benefit some. that is true. some will benefit. which got me called a trumpist. and i have said there could be bad shit too. which was ignored or possibly taken as a good sign i was getting smarter. lol.

centralized government might be just around the corner. without the emotional liberals it wouldn't be possible. to be fair, which probably wont be noticed by these liberals, the fall of the soviet union was thanks to emotional right wingers. they wanted their free enterprise. kind of like hope and change that was. nothing earth shaking at all. but oh boy weren't the righties of the west excited. lol.

on the other hand what if the lefties dont have the gumption to really raise hell? well then trump gets on with making america great again. care to speculate what that means in the big picture? nah...why would anyone bother....

we reap what we sow...oh wait...we eat whats put in front of us. is that better?

grandmasterp 30-01-2017 03:53 PM

Good thread topic Jim.
Do you think old style political terms mean much at all after the game changer year 2016?
Old 'Right' we sorta knew where they were coming from.
Ditto old 'Left'.
Old right seems very old this year.
Alt-Right is the new rock n roll but what the feck is it?
What passes for 'left' this year sounds like last year's 'liberalism' along with mad women wearing pink pussy hats.
Nothing at all like the old 'left'.
President Trump won because enough people liked what he was promising to deliver.
Those people haven't gone anywhere they are happy to let the lad get on and deliver the goods.
So they aint screaming out on the streets whilst wearing silly hats.
The pussy hat 'left' just don't seem to 'get' how democracy works.
The majority binds the collective.
Wheoever wins gets to do the job.
All the screaming in the world aint gonna change that.
President Trump has to deliver Candidate Trump's promises.
He has 4 and a bit years in which to deliver.
My call is he'll try and deliver on the big issue promises that got the biggest cheers out on the campaign trail and let the rest slide a bit.
For all the guy is unpopular with some, he is very popular with more.
IMO President Trump will do as good a job, if not better; than did President Reagan.
Not a perfect job but good enough to be remembered as a POTUS who did some positive and popular stuff.
Those angry-shouty lasses will be off and onto another issue as soon as the warm weather arrives and woollen pussy hats drop out of fashion.
:)

polyhedron 30-01-2017 04:08 PM

Ah, you must be finding what I am finding, that this forum is full of trolls.
I have noticed, as you and I'm sure others have, that as soon as someone makes a relevant post, it triggers a deluge of troll posts. Who keeps screaming about flat earth? Lot's of posts and opinions on that irelevant cack because the trolls know it goes nowhere.
Lot's of stupid UFO posts that also go nowhere.

It is of no surprise that the DI forum is stuffed with trolls. The Rothschilds can afford to flood forums and hire their Steven Silvermans to do their dirty work. They are worried people might discover who they are and that the Catholic Church and the zionists are one.

Remember, Hitler would have gotten nowhere had it not been for the funding by the Rothschilds for their grandson's nazirite opperation.

polyhedron 30-01-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062877423)
Good thread topic Jim.
Do you think old style political terms mean much at all after the game changer year 2016?
Ditto old 'Left'.
What passes for 'left' this year sounds like last year's 'liberalism' along with mad women wearing pink pussy hats.
President Trump won because enough people liked what he was promising to deliver.
Those people haven't gone anywhere they are happy to let the lad get on and deliver the goods.
My call is he'll try and deliver on the big issue promises that got the biggest cheers out on the campaign trail and let the rest slide a bit.
IMO President Trump will do as good a job, if not better; than did President Reagan.
Not a perfect job but good enough to be remembered as a POTUS who did some positive and popular stuff.
Those angry-shouty lasses will be off and onto another issue as soon as the warm weather arrives and woollen pussy hats drop out of fashion.

Pussy hat, pussy hat
where have you been?
I dropped out of fashion
to Philip Green

reverendjim 30-01-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062877423)
Good thread topic Jim.
Ditto old 'Left'.

i think the weeping wailing and gnashing of teeth was expected and wanted. when people are divided its easier to rule them. like you say the definition of left right ,and even center for that matter, have changed.

quite a few centuries back the idea was rule with an iron fist. they smartened up and realized its a little bit of give and take that would work better especially when as king you are outnumbered by the barons. in the fifties they were into consensus thinking to keep the prols in line. then the sixties happened and someone realized that hey theres a generation of divided people that are fighting amongst themselves and they didnt notice what we just did....and so the authoritative voice of tv changed into a myriad of choices based on demographics and politics followed suit.

i think they hit on the winning combo.

reverendjim 30-01-2017 04:20 PM

now how trump gets on and what comes out of it really is up to the people...they just dont understand that and what that means.

tnt1 30-01-2017 04:27 PM

My thoughts haven't changed. The people have had months to prepare for this stuff and its just the few at the top of the media following the orders of those disgruntled at what is going on spewing all the false news or news with a negative slant toward what is going on. Personally I'm tired of explaining it to them, I mean I knew most of the masses were not the sharpest pennies in the box but I had no idea of the shear number of cry babies out there! :dizzy:

iamawaveofthesea 30-01-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reverendjim (Post 1062877413)
the lefties are quite narly these days it seems. but it occurred to me that as the leftist movement has grown throughout the world over the past decades they have had lots of things to get rightfully wound up about...but didnt. why is that?

It's because what people are calling the 'left' is the part of the left side of the political axis that veers towards authoritarianism not the left part that veers towards libertarianism

this means that the 'left' that is getting riled up at the moment is the left that is controlled by those who want centralised power

That side of the left is controlled by the oligarchs and they are funded by the oligarchs and respond to the directions of the oligarchs

They are basically the footsoldiers of those oligarchs who are trying to create a centralised world government which is why they are all so desperate to breakdown borders even though it would cause chaos and mass violence and rapes and theft and vandalism and genocide of all kinds etc

They are merely responding to the cues given to them by the New Left media which is controlled by the billionaire capitalist oligarchs and they are also responding to direction from New Left groups that are funded by the oligarchs and steered by gatekeepers who answer to the oligarchs

Their aim is to destroy western civilisation so that the oligarchs can impose a new order from the chaos; they want to create a centralised technocracy that would be run by the oligarchs and such a system would be more oppressive then the nazi regime because they now have technology and means available to them that the nazis did not possess that can be used to control and micro-manage society

white light 30-01-2017 04:29 PM

I don't remember Gorbachev and Glasnost as being particularly right wing.

iamawaveofthesea 30-01-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white light (Post 1062877456)

they were a shift towards capitalism

reverendjim 30-01-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

depends on whoes newspapers you read doesn't it?

reverendjim 30-01-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062877454)
It's because what people are calling the 'left' is the part of the left side of the political axis that veers towards authoritarianism not the left part that veers towards libertarianism

this means that the 'left' that is getting riled up at the moment is the left that is controlled by those who want centralised power

That side of the left is controlled by the oligarchs and they are funded by the oligarchs and respond to the directions of the oligarchs

They are basically the footsoldiers of those oligarchs who are trying to create a centralised world government which is why they are all so desperate to breakdown borders even though it would cause chaos and mass violence and rapes and theft and vandalism and genocide of all kinds etc

They are merely responding to the cues given to them by the New Left media which is controlled by the billionaire capitalist oligarchs and they are also responding to direction from New Left groups that are funded by the oligarchs and steered by gatekeepers who answer to the oligarchs

Their aim is to destroy western civilisation so that the oligarchs can impose a new order from the chaos; they want to create a centralised technocracy that would be run by the oligarchs and such a system would be more oppressive then the nazi regime because they now have technology and means available to them that the nazis did not possess that can be used to control and micro-manage society

this is why i dont do ists and isms

surfer12 30-01-2017 04:33 PM

Democrats Are The "Party Of The Cuckold"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EoPkFa8_2C4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

reverendjim 30-01-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnt1 (Post 1062877453)
My thoughts haven't changed. The people have had months to prepare for this stuff and its just the few at the top of the media following the orders of those disgruntled at what is going on spewing all the false news or news with a negative slant toward what is going on. Personally I'm tired of explaining it to them, I mean I knew most of the masses were not the sharpest pennies in the box but I had no idea of the shear number of cry babies out there! :dizzy:

neither have my thoughts changed. politics is bullshit. and they are getting good at it. especially when the politicians believe their own shit.:dizzy: and they do lol

madbomber 30-01-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

At the time, it was spun as a triumph for Reagan and capitalism. Even Thatcher jumped on the bandwagon with her comment about being able to 'do business' with Gorby.

reverendjim 30-01-2017 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfer12 (Post 1062877460)
Democrats Are The "Party Of The Cuckold"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EoPkFa8_2C4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

as opposed to republicans being what? they really are no better. at this point they are happy....but the donald is not going to have free reign...

white light 30-01-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062877457)
they were a shift towards capitalism

Quote:

Originally Posted by reverendjim (Post 1062877458)
depends on whoes newspapers you read doesn't it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by madbomber (Post 1062877462)
At the time, it was spun as a triumph for Reagan and capitalism. Even Thatcher jumped on the bandwagon with her comment about being able to 'do business' with Gorby.

Yeah, I read that he's a social democrat.

reverendjim 30-01-2017 04:44 PM

the language/terms of a time are framed and the dialogue happens and the people march. simple eh? edit: in different directions of course. what could be better? cos neither direction actually takes them where they are actually going.

grandmasterp 30-01-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062877454)

+1
Time was you could have a polite debate with people from a different political spectrum. Seems to me, since Leave won the EU referendum - only the new right populists are still up for discussion and debate.
I go on another forum that has some Nazis as members. It aint a Nazi forum they just join in. Bar one you can talk to them all and agree to disagree. The resident loony lefties on there though, all they do is shout abuse and troll threads. Never even attempt a sensible chat, just vitriol. Same goes for these pussy-hat lasses IMO.
The new left just won't listen or participate, all they seem to want do is scream and shout about THEIR own feelings, THEIR perceived grievances, how bad it is they lost and why the winning side never really won at all cos THEY don't like it. Boo Hoo.
Shutting down debate is a totalitarian tactic so I reckon that you might be on to something here Iam.
:agreed:

white light 30-01-2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062877468)
+1
Time was you could have a polite debate with people from a different political spectrum. Seems to me, since Leave won the EU referendum - only the new right populists are still up for discussion and debate.
I go on another forum that has some Nazis as members. It aint a Nazi forum they just join in. Bar one you can talk to them all and agree to disagree. The resident loony lefties on there though, all they do is shout abuse and troll threads. Never even attempt a sensible chat, just vitriol. Same goes for these pussy-hat lasses IMO.
The new left just won't listen or participate, all they seem to want do is scream and shout about THEIR own feelings, THEIR perceived grievances, how bad it is they lost and why the winning side never really won at all cos THEY don't like it. Boo Hoo.
Shutting down debate is a totalitarian tactic so I reckon that you might be on to something here Iam.
:agreed:

Hark at thee. :lol: