David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   I am being sprayed.are you? Geoengieering spain. (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=294775)

martyndog 11-06-2015 08:58 AM

I am being sprayed.are you? Geoengieering spain.

For the last six months alicante region of spain has been heavily sprayed .ihave taken daily photos of this program and started my own poster campaign to raise awareness .so far i have been called " mad".this is in clear view to the public as the skies were blue almost every day of year.....until now.i think people should stop staring at facebook and candycrap all day and for once in their sleeping lives bloody look up ....please. Do you agree???

niltox 11-06-2015 10:06 AM

In the past I recorded and documented, on these forums, a lot of evidence of chemtrails over Costa del Sol. Photos of trails, the aircraft and screenshots from Flightradar24 to match things up.

I have moved home now and don't have such a vantage point but note that chemtrailing is not so frequent as a couple of years ago.

As I have pointed out before, how can we have such consistent weather over a period of weeks and just a few days with chemtrails? If the trails are due to hot exhaust and relative temperature and humidity of the skies, why don't we see trails every day?

oz93666 11-06-2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niltox (Post 1062512637)
If the trails are due to hot exhaust and relative temperature and humidity of the skies, why don't we see trails every day?

Don't even go there , we all know they're chemtrails.

The US goverment teaches kids in school that they arechemtrailing , they say it's "like sunscreen , to protect from global warming", a lie of course ...

http://www.viewzone.com/chemtrails22.html

niltox 11-06-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062512653)

The US goverment teaches kids in school that they arechemtrailing , they say it's "like sunscreen , to protect from global warming", a lie of course ...

Yep, I know. :-)

I was really just pre-empting the expected arguments, which were also presented to me when I was posting a lot on the subject a couple of years ago.

aristocrat 21-06-2015 07:46 AM

I do not live in America or whatever country you live (It's not like I memorized every region either). Is this also happening in other countries?

So far, I can only see climate change.

juliealexxx 23-06-2015 10:20 AM

Chemtrails UK

We are being sprayed in the UK, I live in Lincoln and we get daily spraying. Myself and my husband have had coughs for weeks and I am sure it is to do with the spraying. My husband was in hospital last week as he had been coughing up blood. All tests proved negative all they could find was inflammation in the lungs. The people doing this spraying are completely insane.

aristocrat 24-06-2015 09:48 AM

Leave. Leave UK (because we don't know if the entire UK is being sprayed) while your finances can still hold. It's better than increasing medical fees.

empath_ 24-06-2015 01:36 PM

I am in Scotland and I see them every day without fail, unless it's an overcast day. That's not to say they aren't spraying - I just can't see them. :mad:

1zenith 24-06-2015 02:14 PM

Yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by martyndog (Post 1062512602)
For the last six months alicante region of spain has been heavily sprayed .ihave taken daily photos of this program and started my own poster campaign to raise awareness .so far i have been called " mad".this is in clear view to the public as the skies were blue almost every day of year.....until now.i think people should stop staring at facebook and candycrap all day and for once in their sleeping lives bloody look up ....please. Do you agree???

They are doing it all over the world!!!

Maybe not on places like Africa !!! IDK. Are they spraying there too??

Ya it gets bad here too daily. They spary here 24 7 365. and in zero degree weather or 100F.

1zenith 24-06-2015 02:15 PM

me too

Quote:

Originally Posted by empath_ (Post 1062522443)
I am in Scotland and I see them every day without fail, unless it's an overcast day. That's not to say they aren't spraying - I just can't see them. :mad:

I am sorry you are awakened and see it.

Are you glad you are NOT in your trance anymore??

I am!!

1zenith 24-06-2015 02:16 PM

I have had peculiar coughs before inside..

Quote:

Originally Posted by julie7 (Post 1062521362)
We are being sprayed in the UK, I live in Lincoln and we get daily spraying. Myself and my husband have had coughs for weeks and I am sure it is to do with the spraying. My husband was in hospital last week as he had been coughing up blood. All tests proved negative all they could find was inflammation in the lungs. The people doing this spraying are completely insane.

...buildings where i work.

NOT in awhile though. I dont know if it was from chemtrails or not.

1zenith 24-06-2015 02:18 PM

wow

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062512653)

That is sad!! AND those kids will forever believe it.

1zenith 24-06-2015 02:19 PM

I do see them everyday in america.

Quote:

Originally Posted by niltox (Post 1062512637)
In the past I recorded and documented, on these forums, a lot of evidence of chemtrails over Costa del Sol. Photos of trails, the aircraft and screenshots from Flightradar24 to match things up.

I have moved home now and don't have such a vantage point but note that chemtrailing is not so frequent as a couple of years ago.

As I have pointed out before, how can we have such consistent weather over a period of weeks and just a few days with chemtrails? If the trails are due to hot exhaust and relative temperature and humidity of the skies, why don't we see trails every day?

I see them everyday here.

legalcrimes 24-06-2015 02:48 PM

Just had the Sun blocked out here UK, looks like they are going to turn on the rain now!

bikerdruid 24-06-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empath_ (Post 1062522443)

i was in Lancashire and the isle of man for a month.
i saw no evidence of chemtrails.

empath_ 25-06-2015 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikerdruid (Post 1062522534)

Ahh, just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't there. It lingers in our atmosphere

empath_ 25-06-2015 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1zenith (Post 1062522468)
I am sorry you are awakened and see it.

Are you glad you are NOT in your trance anymore??

I am!!

I'd rather just not see them to be honest!! They frustrate me constantly, in my face all the time! I've been discussing chemtrails with someone else from Scotland who has been thoroughly researching chem and contrails. Wow, we really do not know how severe it really is.:eek:

eurosianguy 25-06-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martyndog (Post 1062512602)

can you post some of the pictures?

I live in the Alicante region to, and I have seen some weird looking trails here. I thought I had some pictures but I canty find them. Must be on an old phone.

Last year I talked to a spanish guy who was part of a group trying to exspose chemtrails. I think he was from Murcia or the group was from Murcia.

We do get a lot of airtraffic over our town because they aim for a mountain here and then turn towards the airport in alicante, but they hardly ever make trails. the ones I have seen making huge trails have come from the area around Murcia going towards mkadrid or barcelona I think. Also there is a military base out in that direction so they might be airforce planes I am not sure.

peabrain 25-06-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikerdruid (Post 1062522534)

I was watching the televised live event on Isle of man and the skies were blue, beautifully clear , here in Scotland it was grey.Ii'd been up the hills earlier with dogs and seen the trails, odd tracks scratching across the sky.

I've seen the skies go dark in less than 20 mins after the spraying. Although this summer it's not been as rampant as 3 years ago.

bikerdruid 25-06-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empath_ (Post 1062522909)
Ahh, just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't there. It lingers in our atmosphere

aw ... the new wave of chemtrails are invisible.
got it.