David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Human Race Get Off Your Knees (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Alex Collier "Moon is Artificial" (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=108826)

informationtransit 20-03-2010 09:00 AM

Alex Collier "Moon is Artificial"

Alex Collier mentioned the Moon being artificial back in his well known interview from 1994.

Check from 57:30

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...collier&hl=en#

In fact, in just this one interview, he mentions most of what Icke has written about since, including the notion of a manipulation of humanity by a Reptilian race.

cluas 20-03-2010 09:10 AM

Also, in this '95 lecture he is saying it again ...:

Quote:

A 1995 Lecture by Alex Collier

the moon originally came from Ursa Minor and is 6.2 billion years old. It was one of
four moons around the 17th planet of the system referred to in the Orion tongue
as "Chowta"

The true military complex was underground. Entrances were at both poles, the
Taurus mountains and JulesVerne crater (far side) and Archemedes (near side);
all these were the original entrances when the *Orion Group was there. However,
the secret government has created more openings and is currently expanding
the underground complexes. The expansion is for the operation of private scientific
and military agendas for the New World Order

Many of the craters on the moon were used as spacecraft hangars. Large craters
were capable of housing 200 or more craft. Some of the craters are as much as
170 miles wide. The personnel consisted of half human-half Grey,
and half human-half reptilian. The surface bases consisted of nine domed cities.
The vegetation was grown inside these domed structures. Small lakes were
scattered around the surface. The remains of these domed structures were
discovered by *NSA astronauts, the Russians and the Apollo astronauts.

The *NSA astronauts were there in 1958. They have been there ever since, as has
a secret portion of the Russian government called the "Black Guard". Upon arriving
on the surface of the moon, the *NSA astronauts (with their Grey "tour guides"),
were taken to the underground facilities where the remains and skeletons of
reptilian-like beings and human beings, as well as Orion technology, were located.

The structures that were built on the surface were designed by JPL. These
domed structures were built first on the moon, to test them, and then on
Mars.

Large mass structures, functioning as weights, have been designed into the structure
of the moon to keep it from rotating on a normal basis, and they are located at
both poles. These are magnetic in nature.

When the Apollo astronauts landed on the moon, we had already been there for
some time. The *NSA had already established a colony there eight years earlier,
and the technology involved was not shared with the lower echelons in NASA
or even the military. *NASA was used as a "blind" to keep the people of the
United States ignorant of what was really happening in space, and is still fulfilling
that function.

Some of the greatest scientific minds on our planet who have vanished without a
trace were taken to the moon and to Mars in an attempt to start a brand new
society.
Engineers, architects and people from every walk of life went there.

The *Orion Group is not friendly to us. Since the world government realized there
was now no place to go, they had to come back here.

According to the perception of the world government, population is a "problem", and
the corporations have polluted the environment. The fourth alternative is to stage
a controlled pole shift while they are safe in their underground facilities, in order
to eliminate most of the planetary population and artificially "cleanse" the
environment.

Can't seem to find the link right now :eek:

geolaureate8 20-03-2010 10:35 AM

Great find! Thanks for the post.

hadabusa 20-03-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cluas (Post 1058734033)

omg, hes very full of it.

what makes yall think he got credibility,let alone authority.

he drinks alc during his lectures,ffs

informationtransit 20-03-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058734313)
omg, hes very full of it.

what makes yall think he got credibility,let alone authority.

he drinks alc during his lectures,ffs

Is it really possible to speak in terms of credibility or authority in regarding these kinds of subject matters?
Should they be supplied with certificates?

The last posts are merely giving pre-existing evidence of someone making similiar claims as Icke.

In regards to him drinking... you make him sound like someone who turns up at these events...jumps up on stage and strings them all a line... be funny if it was the case.

hadabusa 20-03-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by informationtransit (Post 1058734344)
Is it really possible to speak in terms of credibility or authority in regarding these kinds of subject matters?
Should they be supplied with certificates?

The last posts are merely giving pre-existing evidence of someone making similiar claims as Icke.

In regards to him drinking... you make him sound like someone who turns up at these events...jumps up on stage and strings them all a line... be funny if it was the case.

well, apparently he cant wait until the "lecture" is over.

thats bit a troublesome thing,imo.

yes,ppl have always glorfied stars,moon.

who can claim authority ?
well,ill rater trust science, they got technology , they for example can look into bestdeveloped telescopes, while collier looks deep into his glas.

informationtransit 20-03-2010 01:05 PM

[QUOTE=hadabusa;1058734379]well, apparently he cant wait until the "lecture" is over.

Check out DI necking a can of Tenents Super after a lecture... from 7:00mins.
If you don't know the drink it's 9.0percent alc
Maybe their all at it;)

informationtransit 20-03-2010 08:38 PM

There is more here

Quote:

Originally Posted by cluas (Post 1058734033)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...piracy%3A+...#

stopthemadness 21-03-2010 05:21 PM

Alex Collier also believes light from the sun causes gravity.

Funny, when I shut off the lights at night I don't suddenly float out of bed.

Collier = 1/2 truth 1/2 fantasy.

truthspoon 21-03-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stopthemadness (Post 1058737629)
Alex Collier also believes light from the sun causes gravity.

Funny, when I shut off the lights at night I don't suddenly float out of bed.

Collier = 1/2 truth 1/2 fantasy.

Collier said that?

What a twit!

It's the opposite. That's why the word Light is a homonym. Light as in sunlight and light as in light as a feather.

Gravity however is related to grave and the grave.

Literally, gravity is tied to matter, it is a property of matter, and light is a manifestation of energy.

The two are opposites, but life brings them together.

There's a whole lot of bollocks out there, is this a psy op?

WTF is wrong with David?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

marpat 21-03-2010 05:55 PM

The idea of the moon as a spaceship is not new. Here is one link:

Also, the hollow moon idea:

Maybe people have been reading HG Wells' work from 1901.

jamesdean 21-03-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marpat (Post 1058737712)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceship_Moon_Theory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

People think this Alex Collier is some sort of messiah, and buy his alternate history of Earth, e.g. humans originated from Lyra.

Truth is, he is just another nutjob.

guuna 22-03-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marpat (Post 1058737712)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceship_Moon_Theory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

strange that scientists in Communist Soviet era would come out with this kind of theory,

I'd have thought espousing that kind of thing would have earned them a place in the Siberian gulags.

marpat 22-03-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guuna (Post 1058738770)
strange that scientists in Communist Soviet era would come out with this kind of theory,

I'd have thought espousing that kind of thing would have earned them a place in the Siberian gulags.

So because they are scientitsts theorising about it then it must be true, and when scietists state that the theory is false then those ones are wrong?

It is one thing to postulate an idea but it is something else proving it.

time_lord 23-03-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by informationtransit (Post 1058734020)
Alex Collier mentioned the Moon being artificial back in his well known interview from 1994.

Check from 57:30

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...collier&hl=en#

In fact, in just this one interview, he mentions most of what Icke has written about since, including the notion of a manipulation of humanity by a Reptilian race.

Based on this interview, let's see: Amongst other things he talks of alien reptilian beings mining humanity and its planet for resources, exposes the illusory nature of money and the banker bailouts, gets upset when talking of children being murdered for food, tells us to not follow him but go within one's self to find your personal God for protection and help, and says LOVE is the answer. Yeah, sounds like a right nut job :rolleyes:.

Pay no attention to the negs and paid trolls, informationtransit. Thanks for the link :)

marpat 24-03-2010 11:08 AM

I take it by negative thinkers and paid trolls you mean those who disagree or ask questions. And what exactly is positive about the idea of humanity being controlled about from a moon matrix, or being under repression anyway? how can people who questions these wild theories of unproven reptilian repression be considered negative?

When I see comments about ignoring people it always reminds me of a conformist cult, where questions are not tolerated

hadabusa 24-03-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marpat (Post 1058746094)
I take it by negative thinkers and paid trolls you mean those who disagree or ask questions. And what exactly is positive about the idea of humanity being controlled about from a moon matrix, or being under repression anyway? how can people who questions these wild theories of unproven reptilian repression be considered negative?

When I see comments about ignoring people it always reminds me of a conformist cult, where questions are not tolerated

i think roughly 50% here would drink the special koolaide if it came as addition to the book, endorsed by icke.

:)

icke_is_right 24-03-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by time_lord (Post 1058743594)
Based on this interview, let's see: Amongst other things he talks of alien reptilian beings mining humanity and its planet for resources, exposes the illusory nature of money and the banker bailouts, gets upset when talking of children being murdered for food, tells us to not follow him but go within one's self to find your personal God for protection and help, and says LOVE is the answer. Yeah, sounds like a right nut job :rolleyes:.

Pay no attention to the negs and paid trolls, informationtransit. Thanks for the link :)

I scroogled the utube version as I had trouble with the orginal. I agree, thank you very much for the link. All the parts that I understood made a lot of sense to me. I've made the vow today, that I'm going to go with my intuition more and ignore the other noise.

Vid well worth a look, especially since it was done in 1994.

I've been interested in people's reaction to the moon being artificial. When I first heard this, I thought, 'wow, I have never thought of that before', then googled some facts on the moon and thought 'wow, it's probably true'.

baxter 24-03-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058746600)
i think roughly 50% here would drink the special koolaide if it came as addition to the book, endorsed by icke.

;)

marpat 25-03-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058746600)

:)

lol

Would that work like monatomic gold, where it apparently upgrades a person from being a 386 to a pentium 4, according to the adverts :D