David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David's Political Campaign - Archive (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Has icke started the spiritual war (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=45431)

blah 12-12-2008 10:41 AM

Has icke started the spiritual war
 
Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?

armoured_amazon 12-12-2008 10:55 AM

No. David Icke is not my god.

tracker 12-12-2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 663378)
Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?


David icke has taken you nowhere !

he has only given truth !

where you take that truth is your doing !

if you think its a war , the war lays in your hands and has nothing to do with you being lead there !
also , if you are easily lead into a war , take responsability for your actions and do not blame them on others leading you to them .

David did not make or start any war !

if there is a war , it was started a long time before he came along , also , if i tell you something , does that mean i have lead you into a war ? no of course not .

CASE SOLVED !

and just because youve had a funny day , it has nothing to do with David Icke !


rolls eyes ! :rolleyes:

blah 12-12-2008 12:26 PM

duh
 
I didnt mean are we not responsible for ourselves, I am asking what david icke is doing currently on a spiritual level thats all. I am not stupid enough to think hes leading everyone to war.

I am sick to death of peoples naivity.

armoured_amazon 12-12-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 663609)
I didnt mean are we not responsible for ourselves, I am asking what david icke is doing currently on a spiritual level thats all. I am not stupid enough to think hes leading everyone to war.

I am sick to death of peoples naivity.

rofl

*puts your dummy back in*

blah 12-12-2008 01:20 PM

Get lost.
If you have nothing to say dont say it.. why reply at all!
Sleeper

marpat 13-12-2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 663378)
Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?


I would have to say no for several reasons. One big reason is that a lot of his work is based on the research of other thinkers so how can he be given the credit for waking people up when he has not created the work.

It would also depend on what type of awakening you were talking about. People never seem to define this.

marpat 13-12-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 663609)
I didnt mean are we not responsible for ourselves, I am asking what david icke is doing currently on a spiritual level thats all. I am not stupid enough to think hes leading everyone to war.

I am sick to death of peoples naivity.


You're sick of naive people? I think this thread shows that it might be you who are naive, elevating Icke to some spiritual saviour type of person.

endlessvista 13-12-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 663378)
Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?

Nope.

All David Icke did was articulate brilliantly wat a lot of us were thinking our whole lives.

blah 13-12-2008 09:11 PM

If you have nothing good to reply - dont reply! Simple, I started this thread with a simple question. Yes! Absolutely there are alot of naive people out there!
If I feel something I am going to ask other people if they do, to see if this feeling is correct?! At the end of the day I come to this forum because Icke has woken me up, this was the purpose of his books. Now I know he is onto the next stage. If you dont get the purpose of the thread why reply. Anyway, so its just a general question....

Im wondering his next agenda Awakening is saving my life, and will in the future as well.

Has Icke gone to the next stage?...

Most of my life, I have been asleep.

konnster 13-12-2008 09:34 PM

Its unbelievable how we manage to take every other threats to an argument lol :D

But I will say about Icke is that I admire his courage for getting the info out and its just alot of fun, inspiring and great to look at his work and keep track of what he is doing but hes has never been a God type of guy to me, thats just a part of the illusion like religion.

But I do understand people that are talking about David in an "Son of god" type of way and it may seem that way sometimes but remember he has flesh and blood just like you, just an energy field like you and me.

Anybody could do what he is doing if they would put there mind into it and believe in it but the sad story is...a few do!

If you are having a funny day or another spiritual awakening in any way, thats just you reaching out into higher energyfields and it has nothing to do with David taking you there. It may seem that way because thats where David is coming from.

love :D

blah 13-12-2008 09:39 PM

:-)
 
ANYONE PSYCHIC HERE? come on us psychic people know whats happening.......... helloooooooooo we have telepathic telephone lines! I was born this way and am very proud, I hear subconciously exactly where David Icke is taking people. Some of us have this gift! Just calling out to others who also do. Clearly not everyone is awakened in that way though....
Feh!

Its a natural .. human nature. Whos to say David Icke didnt feel that he needed to create a little chaos in order to bring about more of a collective sense of whats happening... because he felt for us, has compassion and wanted to make use of his abilities. Some understand others very well without having to be in there shoes.

gordysmit 13-12-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracker (Post 663423)
David icke has taken you nowhere !

he has only given truth !

where you take that truth is your doing !

if you think its a war , the war lays in your hands and has nothing to do with you being lead there !
also , if you are easily lead into a war , take responsability for your actions and do not blame them on others leading you to them .

David did not make or start any war !

if there is a war , it was started a long time before he came along , also , if i tell you something , does that mean i have lead you into a war ? no of course not .

CASE SOLVED !

and just because youve had a funny day , it has nothing to do with David Icke !


rolls eyes ! :rolleyes:

Sorry but you can say that about N.W.O yo have only taken your self to where you are in this time fear is only fear "money is only money "fear" ?" and life is only life what do you make of it" ? lol

epsom 13-12-2008 10:14 PM

I think you are right to a certain extent, Blah.

More information re-conspiracies etc has been imparted to the general population by Icke than almost anyone else, although there are, of course, many others with similar information.

He has helped people to think (all the members of this forum are aware of David, or they wouldn't be here, right?) on a spiritual level--at least those who are familiar with his work.

I do not say follow David Icke religiously, but do one's own research and see where it leads you.

gordysmit 13-12-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epsom (Post 666665)
I think you are right to a certain extent, Blah.

More information re-conspiracies etc has been imparted to the general population by Icke than almost anyone else, although there are, of course, many others with similar information.

He has helped people to think (all the members of this forum are aware of David, or they wouldn't be here, right?) on a spiritual level--at least those who are familiar with his work.

I do not say follow David Icke religiously, but do one's own research and see where it leads you.

I see where you come from but N.W.O and 911 is real bet climet change and mrapping the earth is real but you only live and thats it all life is real

nirvana 15-12-2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 666561)
If you have nothing good to reply - dont reply! Simple, I started this thread with a simple question. Yes! Absolutely there are alot of naive people out there!
If I feel something I am going to ask other people if they do, to see if this feeling is correct?! At the end of the day I come to this forum because Icke has woken me up, this was the purpose of his books. Now I know he is onto the next stage. If you dont get the purpose of the thread why reply. Anyway, so its just a general question....

Im wondering his next agenda Awakening is saving my life, and will in the future as well.

Has Icke gone to the next stage?...

Most of my life, I have been asleep.


We are going through a collective awakening. David Icke is one of many who are able to get the message out to a wider audience.
We all play our part

Peace:)

deathcultreject 15-12-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 666601)
ANYONE PSYCHIC HERE? come on us psychic people know whats happening.......... helloooooooooo we have telepathic telephone lines! I was born this way and am very proud, I hear subconciously exactly where David Icke is taking people. Some of us have this gift! Just calling out to others who also do. Clearly not everyone is awakened in that way though....
Feh!

Its a natural .. human nature. Whos to say David Icke didnt feel that he needed to create a little chaos in order to bring about more of a collective sense of whats happening... because he felt for us, has compassion and wanted to make use of his abilities. Some understand others very well without having to be in there shoes.

He's not a God or a Moses, he's a node of information and energy.

He's developed himself for sending out information and energy to help people, and he recieves a lot in return.

Yes, I do feel like he's engaged on a psychic level, and yes I do think his message is getting refined so that it looks like a higher level.

I'd say he's not so much a leader as someone who's very connected in the awakening.

He had a big awakening very fast in a situation where it wasn't well understood. Much to his credit, he survived. That alone makes him an inspiration. Abusive covens and orders etc. tell people that awakening without them will destroy the awakener, but Icke survived, and he's thriving big time.

By the way, if you're the 99th monkey, things are about to become a lot more fun.

ayomide 02-01-2009 03:16 PM

David does not yeild the power to start a spiritual war - it's a war that has been around for eons.

I do not worship him, nor shall I bow down to him. Many people here will blindly accept whatever he tells them. You should realise that he is human and like any other human also has a bad side to him.

He's not all sunshine and roses!;)

marpat 02-01-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayomide (Post 703782)
David does not yeild the power to start a spiritual war - it's a war that has been around for eons.

I do not worship him, nor shall I bow down to him. Many people here will blindly accept whatever he tells them. You should realise that he is human and like any other human also has a bad side to him.

He's not all sunshine and roses!;)

Good post and true.

It is the average person striving for a better world that make the difference. Trying to give Icke credit for this is just bogus. Much of his work is based on the ideas of other people so he is not even the original source for many of the ideas he prints.

zyphus 02-01-2009 07:08 PM

If this forum is a yardstick to measure how much Icke has woken people up, then I would say he has failed miserably.

Unfortunately, people seem to think that just because they are aware of a shadowy cabal playing out an agenda from behind the scenes, that they are 'awake'.

A rather dangerous mind-set to say the least.

nirvana 02-01-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyphus (Post 704328)
If this forum is a yardstick to measure how much Icke has woken people up, then I would say he has failed miserably.

Unfortunately, people seem to think that just because they are aware of a shadowy cabal playing out an agenda from behind the scenes, that they are 'awake'.

A rather dangerous mind-set to say the least.


Can you explain what awake means ? Is it a mind set?


Peace:)

I'm awake Im now fully aware that no-ones got all the answers

gordysmit 02-01-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by endlessvista (Post 665965)
Nope.

All David Icke did was articulate brilliantly wat a lot of us were thinking our whole lives.

I was just thinking that my self just that I was to feared to say any thing and now I dont give a fuck wat any on thinks as there is another thing to what I beleve and what othere people belive but what do I know but to tell the truth if people dont think its ok well I dont give a fuck I just tell it as its

zyphus 02-01-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nirvana (Post 704647)
Can you explain what awake means ? Is it a mind set?


Peace:)

I'm awake Im now fully aware that no-ones got all the answers

lol So you ask me to answer a question..

I was just commenting on the fact that there are people who are aware that there is/might be a global conspiracy, and term themselves awake purely for having that knowledge. And yet continue to scythe and mock those who don't share their view.

I can't explain to you what awake means, as I'm still half asleep myself!

tattooverb 02-01-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyphus (Post 704679)
lol So you ask me to answer a question..

I was just commenting on the fact that there are people who are aware that there is/might be a global conspiracy, and term themselves awake purely for having that knowledge. And yet continue to scythe and mock those who don't share their view.

I can't explain to you what awake means, as I'm still half asleep myself!

being fully awake entails not only understanding this dimension and how it functions both physically and socially but a deeper understanding of self
to be fully awake one must understand why one has chosen to incarnate here at this time
what lessons they are to learn and what their work here in this incarnation is
only you can answer this for yourself
looking inward is a good start

nirvana 02-01-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooverb (Post 704722)
being fully awake entails not only understanding this dimension and how it functions both physically and socially but a deeper understanding of self
to be fully awake one must understand why one has chosen to incarnate here at this time
what lessons they are to learn and what their work here in this incarnation is
only you can answer this for yourself
looking inward is a good start

Thats good if you have a belief that you chose to incarnate here. But how do we progress past beliefs.
Yes looking inwards done this for years.

Peace:)

tattooverb 02-01-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nirvana (Post 704757)
Thats good if you have a belief that you chose to incarnate here. But how do we progress past beliefs.
Yes looking inwards done this for years.

Peace:)

it is not so much about getting over past lives
it can be what you have learned from them but there is a reason we do not get full access in corporeal form
it is what you are supposed to be doing in this life
and believe it or not we all came here of our own free will to do just this
learn from this reality that is
and we all have a job to do that which we came here to pursue
sometimes a good clue is looking towards what you loved as a child
remember that in order to access the higher self you need to go through or get permission so to speak from the lower self and the lower self is like a child

zyphus 02-01-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooverb (Post 704722)
being fully awake entails not only understanding this dimension and how it functions both physically and socially but a deeper understanding of self
to be fully awake one must understand why one has chosen to incarnate here at this time
what lessons they are to learn and what their work here in this incarnation is
only you can answer this for yourself
looking inward is a good start

Sorry, I can't remember asking for a lecture.

Maybe I have a much much deeper idea of what being awake is, and maybe I got over years ago thinking that everyone should know my opinion on such a matter. A matter, that in my opinion, very few people are truly qualified to answer. Least of all your good self and I.

As for the mini thesis you provided on incarnation, does it ever occur to you that this planet is not the only planet a soul will choose to manifest itself?

Try looking outward..

tattooverb 03-01-2009 12:08 AM

actually zyphus it was aimed more at the person who posted before you
and i did say here at this time i did not indicate that you me or anyone else could not have manifested somewhere else
i think you are having too aggressive and negative a reaction to my simple sharing of some information
if you are over others knowing your opinion on the matter why post at all
as for me i examine things from all sides inner and outer perhaps you should chat with me and get to know me better before you start forming opinions about me:)

zyphus 03-01-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooverb (Post 704985)
actually zyphus it was aimed more at the person who posted before you
and i did say here at this time i did not indicate that you me or anyone else could not have manifested somewhere else

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy into all the re/incarnation, here to learn stuff. And I did end it with a question mark as I wondered what you or anyone else thought of it

Quote:

i think you are having too aggressive and negative a reaction to my simple sharing of some information
It wasn't meant to come across like that. I'll straight up say what's on my mind without trying to fluff it up with nice words and smileys that is all. I've actually got my feet up with a cuppa tea and biscuits and enjoying the banter.

Quote:

if you are over others knowing your opinion on the matter why post at all
I meant my opinion on certain matters. Hence why I tried to side step the issue, as I know I'm simply not qualified to give such an answer.

Quote:

as for me i examine things from all sides inner and outer perhaps you should chat with me and get to know me better before you start forming opinions about me:)
lol Well the same could be said for you my friend..

tattooverb 03-01-2009 12:32 AM

cool z
then we can chat and be friends
as for the reincarnation thing i should perhaps think my wording through better as well
i know for sure why i am here and it helps
but i also remember some bits and pieces from my past lives as well
i should not project that others are all here for similar reasons (to evolve and because i have work to do here) but i do feel that many are
as for the other side of things i am very interested in physics and the external workings of this dimension as well
i am interested in the relationship between the observer and the collapse of the wave function
and in other aspects of science and consciousness as well
and of course history is always of interest (part of the fun can be trying to sort the fact from the fiction)
the thing is for me life is like unified field theory it all fits together some how, all this information i am collecting, it is just some times a bit confusing to see how it all goes together
for me the best way to communicate my ideas is to paint or draw them

nirvana 03-01-2009 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooverb (Post 704770)
it is not so much about getting over past lives
it can be what you have learned from them but there is a reason we do not get full access in corporeal form
it is what you are supposed to be doing in this life
and believe it or not we all came here of our own free will to do just this
learn from this reality that is
and we all have a job to do that which we came here to pursue
sometimes a good clue is looking towards what you loved as a child
remember that in order to access the higher self you need to go through or get permission so to speak from the lower self and the lower self is like a child

Wether we have incarnated here or not is just a belief. Because deep down we will never know the true answer if there is ever such a thing lol.


Peace:)

tattooverb 03-01-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nirvana (Post 705152)
Wether we have incarnated here or not is just a belief. Because deep down we will never know the true answer if there is ever such a thing lol.


Peace:)

that may well be true
but i can not explain some of the memories i have any other way then the classify them as past lives
and they are only clues not the answer anyway
at least not for me

zyphus 03-01-2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooverb (Post 705058)
cool z
then we can chat and be friends
as for the reincarnation thing i should perhaps think my wording through better as well
i know for sure why i am here and it helps
but i also remember some bits and pieces from my past lives as well

I can't say I remember anything about any past life I've had, though I've had many vivid dreams about me being other characters as it were. But there is absolutely no way I could prove it. I also don't really think it's of any significance to be fair either.

As for knowing exactly why you are here - Doesn't that spoil the fun?

I've had moments of utter clarity about my situation in a grander scheme of things, but I like to keep my feet on the ground and not limit myself. It's also strictly personal and could change at any minute. As the saying goes 'If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans'.


Quote:

i should not project that others are all here for similar reasons (to evolve and because i have work to do here) but i do feel that many are
as for the other side of things i am very interested in physics and the external workings of this dimension as well
i am interested in the relationship between the observer and the collapse of the wave function
and in other aspects of science and consciousness as well
and of course history is always of interest (part of the fun can be trying to sort the fact from the fiction)
the thing is for me life is like unified field theory it all fits together some how, all this information i am collecting, it is just some times a bit confusing to see how it all goes together
for me the best way to communicate my ideas is to paint or draw them
I don't buy into the 'work to do here and evolve theory'. I used to though. I also don't think that as a species that we are particularly special, in fact the planet would do a lot better off without us. But the fact that we are God is special beyond words.

I'm interested in a lot of things, but take everything with a huge pinch of salt. We're not even at the crawling stage, knowledge wise, in my opinion, and I remind myself of that as every minute pops by..

And anyway, haven't we just derailed someone's thread? Maybe this would be better off being carried on elsewhere...

tattooverb 03-01-2009 01:16 AM

ok z i agree we have totally derailed this thread
but the conversation is getting really interesting now
i have to go to bed anyway
perhaps we can all continue this in the chat room some other time
you too n good chatting with you
have a good night all

zyphus 03-01-2009 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooverb (Post 705181)
ok z i agree we have totally derailed this thread
but the conversation is getting really interesting now
i have to go to bed anyway
perhaps we can all continue this in the chat room some other time
you too n good chatting with you
have a good night all

;)

See you around..

kimone 10-05-2009 10:18 PM

now now children play nice :p

majorlee 11-05-2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 663378)
Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?


stop looking at the damned finger and look where its pointed.....


Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

thanx for all your hard work David :)

sara 12-08-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 663378)
Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?

There are different levels of awakening.

I think we have many awakening triggers and aids in our life from within and without (as we perceive it on this dimensional frequency) and I can see that David Icke is a great aid in helping people to wake up to certain truths (of this dimension and beyond).

So, yes we ourselves and people such as David help us move along the levels...

skittlez 23-11-2013 11:53 AM

david icke was my god, but now it's russell brand :D LULZ. i had to explain for three days straight to the anonymous london folks, how much of a bellend that brand actually is. they never got the hint, and they were very ignorant! "RUSSELL BRAND IS THE NEW "MESSIAH"" hAHAHA LOL! :D

grandmasterp 23-11-2013 12:50 PM

Wow.
40 responses to this thread since December 2008.
Hot topic eh?
:D


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:03 PM.