David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David's Political Campaign - Archive (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Has icke started the spiritual war (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=45431)

andy1033 23-11-2013 01:02 PM

If you listen to anyone to wake you up, your a sheep, just like the masses.

The internet with overload of information is probably the biggest thing that has woken up people. Just seeing how others see the world, and conversing with others that normally without the net, they would never of been in contact with.

Just look at how bluray nature vids have brought alot of nature into your home, and made you aware of things you never would of seen in your life.

Even though there is so much rubbish on the net, it still is broadening for you lot, and gives people a whole library like interface in there homes, if they choose to use it.

But how many of you lot use discernment in your understanding.

There is no such thing as the new age, its same as the old age. People have always as a minority woken up, and it will always be just a minority.

grandmasterp 23-11-2013 01:18 PM

That 'awakened' minority can seem to the rest of us snoozers who don't necessarily accept their concepts of 'awakened' to be just a tad elitist in their apparent dismissal of folks outside their own, seemingly rather narrow; perceptions of what it means to others to 'be' in the world but not necessarily 'of' the world.
To claim , as some 'awakened' sorts seem to do that...
" If you don't accept ( insert any one of their favourite DIF thread titles here) as being true then you are NOT awake'
Seems risible.

itsallinus 23-11-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1061848014)
That 'awakened' minority can seem to the rest of us snoozers who don't necessarily accept their concepts of 'awakened' to be just a tad elitist in their apparent dismissal of folks outside their own, seemingly rather narrow; perceptions of what it means to others to 'be' in the world but not necessarily 'of' the world.
To claim , as some 'awakened' sorts seem to do that...
" If you don't accept ( insert any one of their favourite DIF thread titles here) as being true then you are NOT awake'
Seems risible.

Yep, to wake up is a state of being and not represent by what information you have.

forrest22 24-11-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 666601)
ANYONE PSYCHIC HERE? come on us psychic people know whats happening.......... helloooooooooo we have telepathic telephone lines! I was born this way and am very proud, I hear subconciously exactly where David Icke is taking people. Some of us have this gift! Just calling out to others who also do. Clearly not everyone is awakened in that way though....
Feh!

Its a natural .. human nature. Whos to say David Icke didnt feel that he needed to create a little chaos in order to bring about more of a collective sense of whats happening... because he felt for us, has compassion and wanted to make use of his abilities. Some understand others very well without having to be in there shoes.

i don't think that David or any other figure has anything to do with any chaos in the future... want a proof?
look at Libya ,, Syria , Egypt these people in these countries know very little about Illuminati , or free masonry conspiracy theory .. the rebllion happened because they were suppressed for so long mentally and financially and lived in extreme dictatorship ......

sadly i hoped that the chaos will create a better order .. i think it was too late it hard to change system at this point

lifeandoneness 28-11-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 663378)
Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?

icke is a messenger. nothing more.

divineangel 14-04-2015 03:21 PM

The rich are no different from the poor.

You can only sit under one roof at a time.

You can only eat one meal at a time.

You can only wear one pair of shoes at a time.

Corruption aka dishonesty aka abuse of any type of fake power is the problem among the rich the poor, the middle class, the smart, the stupid, the sleeping and the awake.

knowing Gods Law-pdf removes this abuse

http://www.mbeinstitute.org/

hound_of_sound 16-04-2015 02:01 PM

Quote:

Yesterday I had a very strange day, like one of many to come, and I think that david icke has woken us up and is now taking us to the next stage, am I right ?

No. Why give one man credit for the work of many people? he did not invent the concept of awkening, of personal unfoldment or of anything for that matter. Not only that but he is not leading people. He writes books and gives talks but never stands at the front and tells people to follow him.

I think too many people hero worship Icke and give him credit when its not due.

gremlin 22-04-2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hound_of_sound (Post 1062462989)
No. Why give one man credit for the work of many people? he did not invent the concept of awkening, of personal unfoldment or of anything for that matter. Not only that but he is not leading people. He writes books and gives talks but never stands at the front and tells people to follow him.

Then you don't know what the man went through to get into this position.

grandmasterp 22-04-2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

If that's what you want then it is so for you.
Most don't need gurus though.
DIFers tend towards DIY in that respect.
:)

raburgeson 23-04-2015 08:01 PM

The mind is reportedly blanked at the end of the life time. Then the spirit is told it has had a learning experience. How can you learn from experience you cannot remember? The whole thing is a lie being sent back over and over. Those that can not remember the past are doomed to repeat it. Spiritually speaking we are kept in slavery on this prison planet. Some do remember, the process is not perfect. When we become aware of our wardens what will we do to them in retaliation? The Earth was not put here to be used as a cheap amusement ride. The god that is responsible is spelled with a very small g.

ex sheep 23-04-2015 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raburgeson (Post 1062471725)
The mind is reportedly blanked at the end of the life time. Then the spirit is told it has had a learning experience. How can you learn from experience you cannot remember? The whole thing is a lie being sent back over and over. Those that can not remember the past are doomed to repeat it. Spiritually speaking we are kept in slavery on this prison planet. Some do remember, the process is not perfect. When we become aware of our wardens what will we do to them in retaliation? The Earth was not put here to be used as a cheap amusement ride. The god that is responsible is spelled with a very small g.

To question this aspect is the key to stopping it, probably the most important piece of the whole conspiracy, well done.

mrclub 23-04-2015 09:32 PM

Compared to what? The population of earth which is 8 billion +?
Ickes influence might be around millions. Max.

hound_of_sound 28-04-2015 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1062470087)
Then you don't know what the man went through to get into this position.

Having read his books I have some idea.

People make him sound likesome one man army but this is far from the truth.

I dont see him standing in front of the people and making a stand, like so many others have done before.

Cryptoverse 28-04-2015 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hound_of_sound (Post 1062462989)

This thread is from 2008, it was necro'd by divineangel. So the OP is probably long gone by now as he/she is set to "inactive"...

grandmasterp 28-04-2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnisense (Post 1062476416)
This thread is from 2008, it was necro'd by divineangel. So the OP is probably long gone by now as he/she is set to "inactive"...

This is it's second reincarnation.
When I came on first it had jumped from 2010 to 2013.

1zenith 28-04-2015 11:54 PM

Ya . We ALL are 'gods' to a certain degree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoured_amazon (Post 663403)
No. David Icke is not my god.

He is sort of GOD like.

He is a messenger.

Didn't GOD have messengers??:)

vagrant 28-04-2015 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1zenith (Post 1062477506)
He is sort of GOD like.

He is a messenger.

do you worship the postman?

artardfiesta 29-04-2015 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1zenith (Post 1062477506)
He is sort of GOD like.

He is a messenger.

this is blasphemy zenith. you are a pureblood. stop misleading the insects into believing they are your equal

1zenith 04-05-2015 06:59 PM

NO

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagrant (Post 1062477508)
do you worship the postman?

NO. Do you? lol

We are all GODs to a certain degree. We are all part of the 1.

1zenith 04-05-2015 07:03 PM

To a certain degree that is true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy1033 (Post 1061847998)
If you listen to anyone to wake you up, your a sheep, just like the masses.

The internet with overload of information is probably the biggest thing that has woken up people. Just seeing how others see the world, and conversing with others that normally without the net, they would never of been in contact with.

Just look at how bluray nature vids have brought alot of nature into your home, and made you aware of things you never would of seen in your life.

Even though there is so much rubbish on the net, it still is broadening for you lot, and gives people a whole library like interface in there homes, if they choose to use it.

But how many of you lot use discernment in your understanding.

There is no such thing as the new age, its same as the old age. People have always as a minority woken up, and it will always be just a minority.

But It was meant for D I and only HIM to give me the extra nudge that I needed to WAKE up completley, and it worked.
Some of the things he says in his books are wrong .

Only a few things though.

Like reptilians don't have creative imaginations. YEP they do.

And he said Credo Mutwa told him he ATE a GREY.
lol

I am trying to get through Children of the Matrix but books that are written like History books are hard for me to read.

I wanna get that book that is only 250 pages. "Infinity Love Consciousness" book.

I read ' Remember who you Are'. And that book was easier to read than
Children of the Matrix.

Ya and you are right about the minority thing.
There is NOT a big awakening going on.