David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Exposing Child Abuse (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Lord McAlpine (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=227171)

cosmichobo 09-11-2012 12:22 PM

Lord McAlpine

Yer Yer Blarney Blarney Blah Blah

Tory peer Lord McAlpine has said allegations linking him to alleged child abuse are "wholly false and seriously defamatory".

After days of speculation, the peer released a statement vehemently denying that he abused Steve Messham or any other residents of a children's home in North Wales.

He said he had visited Wrexham "only once" and that was in the company of an agent from Conservative Central Office.

He also said that he was willing to meet with police to discuss the allegations and said that his accuser was guilty of "mistaken identity".

"I have never been to the children's home in Wrexham, nor have I ever visited any children's home, reform school or any other institution of a similar nature," he said.

"I have never stayed in a hotel in or near Wrexham, I did not own a Rolls Royce, have never had a 'Gold card' or 'Harrods card' and never wear aftershave, all of which have been alleged.

"I did not sexually abuse Mr Messham or any other residents of the children's home in Wrexham."

Lord McAlpine said that "ill- or uninformed commentators" had used the internet to suggest he was the senior Tory figure at the centre of the allegations.

The allegations relate to sexually abusing young residents of a children's home in Wrexham, North Wales, in the 1970s and 1980s.

He said that a "substantial number of people" may have "reasonably inferred" that broadcast and newspaper reports of allegations against unnamed individuals referred to him.

"Even though these allegations made of me by implication in the broadcast and print media, and made directly about me on the internet, are wholly false and seriously defamatory I can no longer expect the broadcast and print media to maintain their policy of defaming me only by innuendo," he said.

"There is a media frenzy and I have to expect that an editor will soon come under pressure to risk naming me.

"My name and the allegations are for all practical purposes linked and in the public domain and I cannot rewind the clock.

"I therefore have decided that in order to mitigate, if only to some small extent, the damage to my reputation I must publicly tackle these slurs and set the record straight.

"In doing so, I am by no means giving up my right to sue those who have defamed me in the recent past or who may do so in the future and I expressly reserve my rights to take all such steps as I and my solicitors consider necessary to protect my interests."
@YahooNewsUK on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook
Best of Yahoo!

dave52 09-11-2012 12:32 PM

He was never gonna say anything different was he?

Let's not forget that Jimmy Saville always claimed he'd never been to the Children's Home in Jersey. Even after the photo of him there surfaced...

sueperb 09-11-2012 12:45 PM

First rule of child abuse club,"Denial, Denial, Denial"

godspeed 09-11-2012 01:34 PM

If it was any other name the Cops would turned up pronto

dragged your ass down the station...question you...arrest you...

throw you in a cell for many hours...deny you a lawyer...force you

into court and humiliate you in front of a very public audience ,,,

and totally destroy your life....so please One law for all...chop chop cop

skabbymuff 09-11-2012 04:07 PM

elites number 1 rule of committing an offence, deflect guilt with a lie. make it big, and tell it big. forever. never retract.

people in power will always get away with what they want this way.

rhydra 09-11-2012 04:47 PM

Lord McAlpine, make it easier on yourself, tell us who they are then people won't suspect you!

Simples!

sparkplug 09-11-2012 05:17 PM

They had radio 2 on in work today and this was being discussed by the callers. The excuse now being given seems to be that it's just an internet rumour so every one named is innocent, as it's just a rumour made up on the internet.

For him to issue a statement must mean there is panic setting in.

Every single day the media and this shitty government are making excuses and lies to cover for these perverts.

Bring back hanging!

justin_pushka 09-11-2012 05:45 PM

Hopefully some decent soul who is possession of that notorius video will sieze the moment and send it to david or wiki leaks.

cosmichobo 09-11-2012 06:08 PM

STEVE MISSHAM Has just denied it was Lord Macalpine and said he was mistaken

OOOOOOH

rhydra 09-11-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmichobo (Post 1061130662)
STEVE MISSHAM Has just denied it was Lord Macalpine and said he was mistaken

OOOOOOH

Ker-ching.

jesuitsdidit 09-11-2012 06:11 PM

if the BBC is outing LMcA then he's either innocent or a minor player

theyll just keep leaking names till we shut up, starting at the bottom.

nofuture 09-11-2012 06:12 PM

Someone in the media whose opinion I respect says Messham is a 'serial accuser...'

kaiser 09-11-2012 06:14 PM

Man sorry over sex abuse error

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-

Ummmmmm

jem stone 09-11-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiser (Post 1061130678)

How convenient!

skabbymuff 09-11-2012 06:42 PM

This guy has been either paid, or threatened. Probably both. He was adament. This is bullshit and the people will see straight through it.

Money and threats of violence talk. Big time. A shame.

drobson67 09-11-2012 06:44 PM

Hes been got to or perhaps the fear of legal action has made him loose his memory

bobski 09-11-2012 06:49 PM

Steve Messham Apologises to Lord Mcalpine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUCrZVhk918

ian2day 09-11-2012 06:51 PM

Load of bollox. Its a set up from Tom Watson MP onwards. Its PRS in full effect!

bobski 09-11-2012 06:53 PM

Thinking about it, this smells wrong. Anyone else believe that with the existence of the Internet that Messham has only just seen a picture of McAlpine in the last hour?

Really?

cosmichobo 09-11-2012 06:56 PM

Steve Messham was not the only person/source to mention Lord McAlpine.