David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Today's News (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Corbyn wants Shamima Begum allowed back in the UK (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323956)

sparkplug 21-02-2019 07:51 PM

Corbyn wants Shamima Begum allowed back in the UK
 
Here's the thing, we are all wondering how the hell we are stuck with this crap government and lame duck PM.

The answer is Jeremy Corbyn.

He wants Shamima Begum to be allowed back in the UK after going away to join ISIS. The same ISIS that attacked Manchester and London. Where people died!

Seriously, the only way she should be allowed back in the UK IMO is if she goes to jail for life.

If he wants to get elected along with the Labour party he really should start to engage with public opinion and join the real world and exit the lefty London bubble that he currently lives in.

If not, Labour won't get elected even with these evil bar stewards wrecking the country.

iamawaveofthesea 21-02-2019 10:10 PM

The justification given for barring her is that she is a terrorist

but what if tomorrow they declare that 'conspiracy theorists' are terrorists and that posting about conspiracy theories online is illegal?

Should they be able to revoke our citizenship?

I don't want extremists in the country either but we have to be careful here because the government is creating a precedent where they can just swipe someones citizenship away by declaring them a terrorist and their actions illegal

solowrist 22-02-2019 10:36 AM

I am of the opinion that the Begum female is a crises actor and that the whole event is a staged distraction. I mean, while the fickle right finger is pointing at her what's the left hand getting up to? Even if I am wrong on this and the story is kosher when is someone going to use the words 'betrayer' and 'traitor' to describe a person that toddled of to aid an organisation that kills and maims both combatants and innocents alike. Corbyn statement shows me that not only are we still being led by donkeys, but that there is a toothless bulldog with an appeasing bark straining at the political leech waiting to give us all a nasty suck.

wingwang 22-02-2019 01:03 PM

Cardiff City F.C. should arrange her flight and Prince Philip should pick her up from the airport...

metaspiral 22-02-2019 01:59 PM

who helped ISIS the most, this dippy young deluded probably groomed girl or....

Israel, UK, USA, Saudi, the white helmets(ISIS in hats), and on and on who funded and are directly responsible for the ,crushing of Syrian ancient site and many many deaths?

But the (((media))) would prefer the counties anger directed against her, iTS HER FAULT.

Anyone spreading memes about this is letting the GOV control the narrative again, how easily we are led down garden paths.

If shes real or not is irrelevant, as its a 100% anger aim and distract story to shift blame for a failed coo in SYria. WHat now?

False flag imminent once they've shut down free speech for good.

They are fucking desperate now thats for sure, crawling out from every stone to shut down "antisemitism" i.e "the truth" :)

lewi 22-02-2019 03:15 PM

Politicians are the elites children playing games with peoples lives.
 
Mr Corbyn should go back to teaching geography in Jamaica, however i doubt they want him back.

jaybigjay 22-02-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metaspiral (Post 1063060401)
who helped ISIS the most, this dippy young deluded probably groomed girl or....

Israel, UK, USA, Saudi, the white helmets(ISIS in hats), and on and on who funded and are directly responsible for the ,crushing of Syrian ancient site and many many deaths?

But the (((media))) would prefer the counties anger directed against her, iTS HER FAULT.

Anyone spreading memes about this is letting the GOV control the narrative again, how easily we are led down garden paths.

If shes real or not is irrelevant, as its a 100% anger aim and distract story to shift blame for a failed coo in SYria. WHat now?

False flag imminent once they've shut down free speech for good.

They are fucking desperate now thats for sure, crawling out from every stone to shut down "antisemitism" i.e "the truth" :)

Couldn't agree more. she is a good focal point for both sides to use, meanwhile the real people behind ISIS are not spoken about least not by the MSM

bamboozooka 22-02-2019 04:11 PM

isis done london and manchester? really? on a conspiracy forum. lolz

zArk[ie] 22-02-2019 04:34 PM

i see this as a border issue and thus brexit.

remainers will generally say let back in
leave will generally say sod her off

greenhulk40 22-02-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solowrist (Post 1063060380)
I am of the opinion that the Begum female is a crises actor and that the whole event is a staged distraction. I mean, while the fickle right finger is pointing at her what's the left hand getting up to? Even if I am wrong on this and the story is kosher when is someone going to use the words 'betrayer' and 'traitor' to describe a person that toddled of to aid an organisation that kills and maims both combatants and innocents alike. Corbyn statement shows me that not only are we still being led by donkeys, but that there is a toothless bulldog with an appeasing bark straining at the political leech waiting to give us all a nasty suck.

There is something not right about this it does look like a staged distraction, getting close to Brexit and all we hear about on MSM media is this Begum jihad woman. Also all the bullshit about bring her home so we can get intelligence about isis, as if the government and military Mi5 don't already have intelligence, interesting to see what happens next .

mranderson 22-02-2019 05:01 PM

The fact this is even a discussion shows you what a MESS the uk is.

And of course corbyn wants her back.

All.muslims and islamic sympathizers wipl.

lewi 23-02-2019 02:04 AM

Its all about gaining votes, they need muslim box tickers.
 
The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England:Over 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).

76,737 Muslims live in Scotland. 85% of Muslims voted overwhelmingly for Labour in 2017.

Mr Corbyn and the rest of the Labour party have nothing to offer the people, unless your willing to count lies and deception.

These people are a blight on humanity.

mranderson 23-02-2019 06:53 AM

Maybe if its proven she was there on the govt dime she could be classed an asset.

They let salman abedis family from libya stay in the uk after a failed coup against gadafi

Has it not been pretty well admitted by now that the " moderate rebels " and possibly the Oscar winnning White Helmets that this girl was there because ofan attempted coup on assad.

Making a show of her is an insult.

iamawaveofthesea 23-02-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewi (Post 1063060487)
The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England:Over 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).

76,737 Muslims live in Scotland. 85% of Muslims voted overwhelmingly for Labour in 2017.

that's why so many scots still believe that they want to remain in the EU

But after the EU has rammed some quotas of poor muslims down the throat of scotland and we start seeing all the problems that england has been seeing then the short sighted people in scotland that can't yet see what the EU is all about will rapidly change their tune

zArk[ie] 23-02-2019 09:09 AM

hang on... linking 'Muslims', ISIS and Begum is not fair (its possible but too generalised)

a bit like linking my neighbour a catholic, Paedo Priests and IRA

or my Jewish neighbour, MOsad and an Israeli soldier killing a palestinian child

IMO Begum should be treated as an individual by the Law. By the Law i mean the Common Law

iamawaveofthesea 23-02-2019 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zArk[ie] (Post 1063060498)
hang on... linking 'Muslims', ISIS and Begum is not fair (its possible but too generalised)

a bit like linking my neighbour a catholic, Paedo Priests and IRA

or my Jewish neighbour, MOsad and an Israeli soldier killing a palestinian child

IMO Begum should be treated as an individual by the Law. By the Law i mean the Common Law

no you are right there are many peaceful muslims and jews and catholics just living out their lives not hurting anyone

However i think we can still speak about demographics without straying into any area that might be construed as blind prejudice

So for example when we look at different groups within humanity around the world we can see that they have all expressed themselves differently. They have all created their own cultures, their own laws, their own value systems, their own belief systems, their own architecture, music, cuisine, dress, habits, festivals and outlooks

So I don't think it is unreasonable for the established people in one place to question how much input of a new culture that has its own value system, belief system, moral codes and so on is ok and how much begins to create a demographic shift that will then impact on their own culture

for example if you took 2.5 million white catholics and put them in a short space of time into a small muslim country then some people in that muslim country would begin to be concerned because although they may respect the rights of catholics to be themselves and have their own views they may believe that they also have a right to be able to live in a place where their own views and outlooks and values will not be altered by demographic manipulation

There's nothing hateful about that. Its a perfectly reasonable question to ask: how much change is ok before we start feeling that our own culture and values are being altered against our will?

zArk[ie] 23-02-2019 11:02 AM

yes, i recognise those issues

i live at a place i didnt grow up at and the families who have lived here for generation after generation is very apparent. at my parents place i know families the same.
centuries of living father to son, mother to daughter is being destroyed as the Romans did 2 thousand years ago.

imo 'our' culture is a cinder of its original form. even the Law, common law, is an import .. maybe Equity was the previous law or something similar. The British has alot to answer for.

iamawaveofthesea 23-02-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zArk[ie] (Post 1063060511)
yes, i recognise those issues

i live at a place i didnt grow up at and the families who have lived here for generation after generation is very apparent. at my parents place i know families the same.
centuries of living father to son, mother to daughter is being destroyed as the Romans did 2 thousand years ago.

imo 'our' culture is a cinder of its original form. even the Law, common law, is an import .. maybe Equity was the previous law or something similar. The British has alot to answer for.

no 'the british' don't have a lot to answer for

the british were invaded in 1066 and have been occupied by an elite ever since

the british people have been the victims of that elite

madbomber 23-02-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zArk[ie] (Post 1063060511)
imo 'our' culture is a cinder of its original form. even the Law, common law, is an import .. maybe Equity was the previous law or something similar. The British has alot to answer for.

Equity is a common law concept.

In a nutshell: The Common Law arrived with the Conquest (well, it developed afterwards). Before 1066, Anglo-Saxon law prevailed. It was a rather complex system based on Royal promulgation, customs, and private compendia of rules and acts. The primary focus was on criminal law which evolved through until the 10th Century and was based, largely, on the concept of outlawry, capital punishment, corporal punishment, and the confiscation of goods and property. Its basis was 'folkright' which has been described as 'the judicial consciousness of the people' and was tribal in origin and administered (overseen) by 'shire moots'. There was no national folkright as such and laws varied depending on which part of the country you were in. Of course, after the 10th Century, the law of privilege became the dominant system.

Anglo Saxon law was quite different from the laws of Rome that held sway in Britain, although the church kept it very much alive and exerted authority through it. Roman Law (as adopted in Frankish Law) was revived after the Conquest and forms part of the foundation of the Common Law.

Anyway, I could ramble on about this but it's off-topic and meaningless as relates to the issue of this foolish young woman and her troubles.

lewi 23-02-2019 02:16 PM

Project Fear - She could be an actress?
 
This could very well escalate with her family members disgruntled, maybe the government should remove the entire Begum family from the UK.

They could very well be dangerous, the authorities do not know who, if any, family members encouraged her to join up.

Once the burka goes on she could blend back into society in the UK and no one would know the difference, she may very well be in the UK already.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 PM.