David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   optical audio engineer (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323036)

OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER 22-10-2018 06:38 PM

optical audio engineer

Hello ladies and Gentlemen,hello David Ike.ive been around many forums over the years,worked as mods etc etc.Ive been the freeman the anti constable man the anti everything.To be honest all of it was negative energy upoun my soul.There was allways something missing something not right.Ive been into the ANTI israeli stough and much more.Why is there nothing on positiveness.Its my conclusion looking at the facts,David Ike as stumbled upoun a posotive reality for all man woman all human beings all creeds colours.Freedom from controll.PROPAGANDA IS REAL AND AT ITS PEAK IT WAS RIFE DURING WW1 AND WW2.Infront of me ive got every book of Davids work,ive only read 1 book.And the truth shall set you free.Im now on the 2nd,i am me i am free.Ive got a basic idea of what was going on and to be honest what the losers have done at the top is criminal.Money is how theyve done it by bribeing human beings end of.I guess ive got lots to learn.IVE GOT SOMETHING FOR DAVID IKE TO LOOK AT HOW DO I GET IS ATTENTION ,id prefer not to say here,id like is opinion on some work ive been doing its basicaly the same people,thanks for looking.

oneriver 22-10-2018 09:19 PM

Welcome to the forum.

OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER 22-10-2018 09:44 PM

blimey that was an effect with cause nice to meet you x x x x

oz93666 22-10-2018 11:51 PM

Wellcome ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER (Post 1063045687)
.....IVE GOT SOMETHING FOR DAVID IKE TO LOOK AT HOW DO I GET IS ATTENTION ,id prefer not to say here,id like is opinion on some work ive been doing its basicaly the same people,thanks for looking.

I would think the best way is to post it here ... it's rumored David does read material on this forum ...

Anyway , it's no good just telling David , he probably knows already . We all want to see what you've got...

What's with the name???

OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER 23-10-2018 07:03 AM

OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER
Nice 1.something different.Glad you noticed where all floating in 1 big electro magnetic field.Or where falling down at a rate and different sums apply.OOps let me get back on track.If you look at it my way,we are all recorders of our time with our eyes and ears.After i see and hear. I like to engineer my own set of rules and ideas from what i believe is apparent at the time,thanks for takeing the time and calling in on my thread x xx love and peace allways.

elshaper 23-10-2018 10:56 AM

Welcome.
Looking forward to reading the conversation between yourself and termion. :peace:

OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER 23-10-2018 05:06 PM

termion

not familiar with the word unless its DAVID IKE

elshaper 23-10-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER (Post 1063045799)
not familiar with the word unless its DAVID IKE

It's another member who is supposed to be an expert in your field. :peace:

davebeard 23-10-2018 05:14 PM

:welcome:

merlincove 23-10-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063045800)
It's another member who is supposed to be an expert in your field. :peace:

An expert in looking and listening?

Lookere, you! I should be an expert by-now. I've been looking at stuff and listening to stuff for nigh over 50 year and i'm still waiting to see concrete evidences that the world is flat, that it is round, that we landed on the moon (we being a figurative term) or that Tony Blair or Theresa May or that Cranky faced cnut Nicola sturgeon are in any way human.

Anywho, welcome to the forum OP - great user name :)

elshaper 23-10-2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1063045843)
An expert in looking and listening?

Lookere, you! I should be an expert by-now. I've been looking at stuff and listening to stuff for nigh over 50 year and i'm still waiting to see concrete evidences that the world is flat, that it is round, that we landed on the moon (we being a figurative term) or that Tony Blair or Theresa May or that Cranky faced cnut Nicola sturgeon are in any way human.

Anywho, welcome to the forum OP - great user name :)

Attention: "supposed to be an".... ;)

merlincove 23-10-2018 11:13 PM

We all have to look and listen.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CRUBMBi_lp4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hister67 24-10-2018 10:19 PM

Bloody hell it's Darth Vader...I had the misfortune of meeting the twat when I was at primary school...memory lane eh :)

white light 24-10-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER (Post 1063045749)
OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER
Nice 1.something different.Glad you noticed where all floating in 1 big electro magnetic field.Or where falling down at a rate and different sums apply.OOps let me get back on track.If you look at it my way,we are all recorders of our time with our eyes and ears.After i see and hear. I like to engineer my own set of rules and ideas from what i believe is apparent at the time,thanks for takeing the time and calling in on my thread x xx love and peace allways.

Do you use vactrols for that?