David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean. (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322769)

greatestiam 14-09-2018 11:41 AM

Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?
 
Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL

eurosianguy 14-09-2018 12:22 PM

How about this: God " the one" created everything including love and hate. Well really everything is neutral but we give it labels like love and hate.
So Satan had nothing to do with it

white light 14-09-2018 01:37 PM

I don't see love and hate as having much to do with good and evil.

All things loved are not usually assumed good and all things hated are not usually assumed evil.

I hate turnips but I daresay they are good for you. Biscuits on the other hand........:Luv Heart:

.

the nine 14-09-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatestiam (Post 1063040805)
Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL

I thought original sin was interplanetary DNA hybridisation?
That's how we were really born into original sin, the mixing of earth primates DNA with Nibiruans DNA to make us.. Homo sapiens

greatestiam 07-11-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eurosianguy (Post 1063040807)
How about this: God " the one" created everything including love and hate. Well really everything is neutral but we give it labels like love and hate.
So Satan had nothing to do with it

God, in Eden, wanted to deny us the freedom to choose from the knowledge of everything. hence his command not to consume of any knowledge.

Satan said the opposite and thus encouraged the use of freedom of choice.


Regards
DL

greatestiam 07-11-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white light (Post 1063040821)
Quote:

I don't see love and hate as having much to do with good and evil.
I see them as analogues.

Quote:

All things loved are not usually assumed good and all things hated are not usually assumed evil.
I disagree because all the things I love I assume to be good and all that I hate I assume to be evil.

Quote:

I hate turnips but I daresay they are good for you. Biscuits on the other hand........:Luv Heart:

.


If you do not assume that which you love to be good, what do you assume they are?

Regards
DL

greatestiam 07-11-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the nine (Post 1063040834)
I thought original sin was interplanetary DNA hybridisation?
That's how we were really born into original sin, the mixing of earth primates DNA with Nibiruans DNA to make us.. Homo sapiens

Where did we get a sample of this imaginary Nibiruan DNA?

Do you read all the Sumerian myth literally?

Regards
DL

fairyprincess 07-11-2018 10:01 PM

If Satan gave us love.... what did god want us to give him unconditionally??? Blind obedience???

Is the love we're meant to give god just a compromise on his part? "You've taken something I don't you to have. So, i suppose you'll have to use it to benefit me!!?"

Which begs the question, why would an all powerful deity have to ever compromise???

elshaper 08-11-2018 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyprincess (Post 1063047212)
If Satan gave us love.... what did god want us to give him unconditionally??? Blind obedience???

Is the love we're meant to give god just a compromise on his part? "You've taken something I don't you to have. So, i suppose you'll have to use it to benefit me!!?"

Which begs the question, why would an all powerful deity have to ever compromise???

God is you if you haven't realised then I can understand that you have to think in 3rd party...God=external force.

We are all fallen!!
Powerful deity...like yourself if you realise, doesn't have to compromise.

white light 08-11-2018 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatestiam (Post 1063047197)
If you do not assume that which you love to be good, what do you assume they are?

Regards
DL

Loved.

merlincove 08-11-2018 06:15 AM

Hate only exists because some people do not realise who and what they are.

Once you realise this, then you realise that there is no need to hate.

Because hate is just the extremism of ignorance.

eurosianguy 08-11-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatestiam (Post 1063047195)
God, in Eden, wanted to deny us the freedom to choose from the knowledge of everything. hence his command not to consume of any knowledge.

Satan said the opposite and thus encouraged the use of freedom of choice.


Regards
DL

Oh ok.

JustMe418 08-11-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatestiam (Post 1063040805)
Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL

If satan did this then why was his name not mentioned then? In Job his role is more devils advocate and a prover of souls rather than a demon bent on human destruction.

Anyhoo, isnt that story meant to be metaphor for becoming self conscious and the problems it causes?

greatestiam 16-12-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1063047234)
Hate only exists because some people do not realise who and what they are.

Once you realise this, then you realise that there is no need to hate.

Because hate is just the extremism of ignorance.

No it is not.

Hate is born from love. It is something used to protect what one loves.

If you love your child, for instance, you will hate all that might threaten it.

Right?

Regards
DL

greatestiam 16-12-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustMe418 (Post 1063047249)
If satan did this then why was his name not mentioned then? In Job his role is more devils advocate and a prover of souls rather than a demon bent on human destruction.

Anyhoo, isnt that story meant to be metaphor for becoming self conscious and the problems it causes?

Yes. Problems and benefits.

The less astute majority of theists read it more literally.

In Job, I see Satan's role as one who is showing us what a foul A hole and sinner God is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2jqT9poLHw

Regards
DL


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 PM.