David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   9/11 & 7/7 (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   911 Plane Illusions are Op. Northwoods recycled (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=158001)

07august 15-02-2011 09:47 AM

911 Plane Illusions are Op. Northwoods recycled

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax (Post 1059683152)
aircraft?

There were no planes on 911. Have you read Operations Northwoods/Mongoose yet? If you had, you would have seen how Northwoods was recycled and revamped for 911. Google, Operation Northwoods and Operation Able Danger. Allow me to point to the recycled points for you:

Operation Northwoods/Mongoose v 911 Plane Illusions Operation Able Danger
Incidents to establish a credible attack:

Northwoods - - - - - -911 plane illusions/Able Danger
start rumors radio - -start rumors tv
-fake-hijack planes - -fake-hijack planes
-RADIO broadcasts--TV scripted broadcasts-CGI plane animation repeated all day on tv
(ie, Orson Welles - - -tell audience what they were supposed to see
War of Worlds)- - - - -(attempt at mass hypnosis/mind control)
-blow up drone- - - - drone-1st tower strike
-mock funerals- - - - death hoaxes/mock funerals/morphed Vicsims/actors
Operation Able Danger was a classified military planning effort led by the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM). It was created as a result of a directive from the Joint Chiefs of Staff in early October 1999 by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, to develop an information operations campaign plan against transnational terrorism.

Tricks were lifted from Operations Northwoods/Mongoose, modified/recycled for the 911 Operation Able Danger - Illusions of Planes flying into NYC WTC twin towers to cover the intended 911 building implosions for multiple insurance fraud.

U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities/NYC-Pentagon to Provoke War With Cuba/Iraq-Afghanistan [from ABC News - May 1, 2001 - Operation NORTHWOODS may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government until the govt came up with the 2001 Plane Illusions to cover the WTC implosions.

Operation Northwoods/Able Danger had called for nothing less than the launch of a secret campaign of terrorism within the United States in order to blame Castro/Hussein-bin Laden to provoke a war with Cuba/Iraq-Afghanistan.
In the early 1960s/1999, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to mock kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities/NYC-Pentagon to create public support for a war against Cuba/Iraq-Afghanistan. Code named Operation Northwoods-Mongoose/Operation Able Danger,
mock hijacking planes
orchestrating violent terrorism
in U.S. cities/New York-Pentagon
The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's/Iraq-Afghanistan's leaders, Fidel Castro/Saddam Hussein-Osama bin Laden.

ref: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1
www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War With CUBA/Iraq-Afghanistan
From Page 10 of PDF
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
a. Incidents to establish a credible attack, not in chronological order.
1. Start Rumors (many). Use clandestine radio - 2001 rumors/scripted TV dialogue.
5. Blow up ammunition, start fires - 2001 fires set in WTC towers, Pentagon.
6. Burn aircraft - 2001 appear to fly aircraft into buildings.
10. Large fires sabotage ship - 2001 set fires in gutted towers.
11. Mock funerals for mock victims in lieu of 10 - 2001 Mock Vicsims Funerals/Mock 911 Memorials.

b. United States would respond by executing offensive operations to secure water and power supplies, destroying mortar emplacements which would threaten the base.
c. Command large scale military operations.

3. Conduct a "Remember the Maine Incident."
b. blow up a drone (unmanned).

See, Memorandum to Secretary of Defense
Subject: Justification for Military Intervention in Cuba (TSA)

Annex to Appendix
to Enclosure A
pages 7-8.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf

madmax 15-02-2011 11:35 AM

Sorry not sure what your saying here. Are you suggesting that there was no actual aircraft involved in 911.
As well are you saying that the victims on 911 are all fake?
I know that victim figures can and are massaged up or down to suit the govt. agenda but to suggest that no one died I think is a little bit of a stretch.
Whilst it would have been possible to fake news footage of aircraft etc how do you insert an aircraft onto all the personal cameras pointed up at the tower at the time of the second strike.

07august 15-02-2011 02:15 PM

Pvi virtual animation

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax (Post 1059683750)
"no aircraft...911 vicsims

A few people may have died as collateral damage, but the rest were Vicsims. If you don't read the Vicsim Report, you will never understand it. The technology exits.

No Planes evidence has been out since 2007. Evidence is out, plenty on youtube.

PVI Virtual Animation was what was broadcast.
Google PVI Virtual Media Services.

Short rundown:
COMPANY OVERVIEW

PVI Virtual Media Services LLC designs and develops vision-based virtual image entertainment technology for television. The company’s InVU virtual placement technology allows broadcast, cable, and broadband networks to insert computer-generated images into live or pre-recorded video broadcasts of events, sports contests, and other television programming. Its products include GameVU to insert a line of scrimmage, a player's path, or animated or branded images onto the field; PlayerVU, a data-gathering system to capture and record the position, direction, and speed of moving objects in sporting events; and BrandVU for virtual product placement. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. PVI Virtual Media Services LLC operates as a subsidiary of ESPN, Inc.

15 Princess Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-2301
Founded in 1990
609-912-9400

"9/11/2001: A Space Odyssey" WHY of the 911 Mega Ritual.

direct link:
[]http://anonym.to/http://vids.rationalveracity.com/uploads/5uXbSNWMDL55lzepqO4T.flv[]

07august 15-02-2011 02:28 PM

Pvi virtual animation

direct link:
[]http://anonym.to/http://vids.rationalveracity.com/uploads/5uXbSNWMDL55lzepqO4T.flv

This is a 15 min. download, the film is over 1 hour so save it to watch when you have the time

tiger77 15-02-2011 03:01 PM

This Rubbish that the planes are holograms is rubbish spouted by gov agents to make us truthers look like fools;) There was a plane, but it was probably remore-controlled.

07august 15-02-2011 03:30 PM

broadcast was a PVI graphic animation

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger77 (Post 1059684349)
Rubbish There were no planes on 911

The only people you use the moronic terms "truthers" and "twoofers" are paid posters for the perps. I see that you have used your qabalistic 77 ID. You are an Aleister Crowley follower, are you not?

muggles 15-02-2011 08:18 PM

You are absolutely right.

READ MY LINKS! LOL

I have been saying this for some time, although it is not making me feel smug as I being electronically harrassed by these fucking drones.

madmax 16-02-2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07august (Post 1059684236)
A few people may have died as collateral damage, but the rest were Vicsims. If you don't read the Vicsim Report, you will never understand it. The technology exits.

No Planes evidence has been out since 2007. Evidence is out, plenty on youtube.

PVI Virtual Animation was what was broadcast.
Google PVI Virtual Media Services.

Short rundown:
COMPANY OVERVIEW

PVI Virtual Media Services LLC designs and develops vision-based virtual image entertainment technology for television. The company’s InVU virtual placement technology allows broadcast, cable, and broadband networks to insert computer-generated images into live or pre-recorded video broadcasts of events, sports contests, and other television programming. Its products include GameVU to insert a line of scrimmage, a player's path, or animated or branded images onto the field; PlayerVU, a data-gathering system to capture and record the position, direction, and speed of moving objects in sporting events; and BrandVU for virtual product placement. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. PVI Virtual Media Services LLC operates as a subsidiary of ESPN, Inc.

15 Princess Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-2301
Founded in 1990
609-912-9400

direct link:
[]http://anonym.to/http://vids.rationalveracity.com/uploads/5uXbSNWMDL55lzepqO4T.flv[]

I'm not looking for a circular debate here but I have to question how it is possible to insert a plane onto Joe Citizens camera whilst they are stood there filming the event.
If I go to the sports arena the only way I can see the animations applied to the playing field is if I look up at the huge screen is it not. Which then means that should I film some of the action on field even if I stand along side the network camera my video will look different to that aired on tv.
If nobody saw an airplane hit the 2nd tower why are there not videos showing no plane prior to the explosion.

07august 16-02-2011 07:04 AM

video editting & photo developing

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax (Post 1059686186)
...how it is possible to insert a plane onto Joe Citizens camera whilst they are stood there filming the event...
videos showing no plane prior to the explosion....

Take a class in video editting and film developing. I cannot put the information in your brain. It is called video and film compositing and editting. Hollywood uses FX in film and green screen is used on TV. It is called Chromakey. PVI virtual media services uses LVIS (Linear Video Imaging System) and also has reverse angle for broadcast. Make a point to learn the technology.

There are lots of videos showing NO PLANE, September Clues has done massive research and posted it. There is a 911 site dedicated to all the 911 video and stills. Do some research instead of whining and posting for Witch Ann Cappelletti (GWB's witch aunt) who runs the groups of paid posters posting lies on the Internet. How much are you paid or are you working on the barter system: learning more witchcraft in exchange for posting lies to support the lying govt. story.

September Clues info follows.

07august 16-02-2011 07:46 AM

http://www.septemberclues.info/

http://www.septemberclues.info/ click here
Quote:

The 9/11 psyop relied foremostly on that ‘weak spot’ of ours. We all fell for the images we saw on TV at the time – understandably so, as the sheer horror of the proposed imagery generated a wall of outrage and fear – thick enough to discourage any critical review of it. In hindsight, we can only wonder why so few questioned the absurd TV coverage proposed by all the major networks. The picture at left shows a moment (at 8:59AM) of the four synchronized TV broadcasts of ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX: yet another indication that the 9/11 TV "LIVE" broadcasts were managed by one single, centralized studio. (see audio analysis in September Clues E)
http://www.septemberclues.info/images/jackpotweb.jpg

These images are an intolerable insult to human intelligence :
A REAL PLANE CRASH ?___________________________A REAL SKYSCRAPER COLLAPSE ?

http://www.septemberclues.info/image...75cartoon1.gif..http://www.septemberclues.info/image...NBCyellow3.gif
Quote:

HOW WERE PRIVATE VIDEOS IMPEDED? In order for the 9/11 TV-deception to succeed, full visual control of the Manhattan area had to be in place. The existence of EMP/HERF technology is undisputable: only the hypothesis of it being used on 9/11 remains unverifiable. It is, however, a reasonable postulation supported by a series of electronic blackouts which occurred in NYC that morning. In any event, the logic of using EMP/HERF holds water and effectively explains the ruse with disarming simplicity: NO private photography of the real-life events was allowed: thus, the imagery aired by the TV networks feared no comparison and was passed off as reality.
http://www.septemberclues.info/image...D_IMAGERY1.gif
Visual Control of 9/11
...news media has been caught red-handed many times in the past, shamelessly airing outright fake news. This time, however, more sophisticated safeguards were necessary in order to control and impede any inconvenient private footage being captured - most embarassingly leaking out and exposing the hoax....
...blanket evacuation of Lower Manhattan took place after the [ALLEGED] first "plane" strike at 8:46AM. Few people were likely left dwelling around snapping pictures.
9/11 military-backed operation would have required no less than a 110% "safety level". It should also be safe to say that the perpetrators relied on top-end military technology.

FAKE NEWS BROADCASTS? The 9/11 TV broadcasts were designed to ‘sell’ a fictitious terror attack to the world– by replacing the real-life events of the day (the WTC demolitions) with fake imagery.

"AMATEUR" VIDEOS? All the other videos (endlessly replayed on TV) were released only later. They have all been extensively analyzed by scores of video analysts; each and every video snippet of "amateur imagery" has been methodically dissected and compared - and empirically proved to be nothing else than computer-generated fabrications.
Take a break from posting propaganda and read the articles, text and watch the films by SeptemberClues.

Main Articles
The Power of Imagery
Deconstructing 9/11
Who Did 9/11?
Imagery Analyses
The Memorial Scams

F.A.Q.
The Official TV Archives
The "Amateur"Imagery
The "Flights/Passengers"
The Eye-witnesses
What Can I Do?

Advanced Research
Further Video Analyses
Visual Control of 9/11
Historical Development
Obstacles to the Truth
The Vicsim Report

External Links
NPK Conference Group
EliasDavidssonResearch
911logic.blogspot.com
2001OdisseaSullaTerra

Source: http://www.septemberclues.info/

madmax 16-02-2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07august (Post 1059686373)
Take a class in video editting and film developing. I cannot put the information in your brain.

There are lots of videos showing NO PLANE, September Clues has done massive research and posted it. There is a 911 site dedicated to all the 911 video and stills. Do some research instead of whining and posting for Witch Ann Cappelletti (GWB's witch aunt) who runs the groups of paid posters posting lies on the Internet. How much are you paid or are you working on the barter system: learning more witchcraft in exchange for posting lies to support the lying govt. story.

I take offense at your inference that I am a paid poster.
I questioned the idea of no planes because I (that's me) am having difficulty accepting that an aircraft was not involved in striking the towers.
I have only recently returned to looking at 911. However I work 10-12hr days 7days a week so my time to search the internet is limited therefore I look and ask questions of things I don't understand. If you don't wish to help in answering questions in a way that makes it easier to understand instead of giving me the equivilant of the Da Vinci code then okay I will keep looking and making my own mind up. Thank you for the link to September Clues I shall as time allows visit there and see what they have to offer.

sertes 16-02-2011 09:29 AM

In Italy the 9/11 Truth Movement debunked the no-plane (CGI) trojan horse with a single question:

If indeed there was no plane hitting the south tower, how many testimonies can you produce among the thousands people looking at the south tower from south of it (thus with a unobstructed view of the "supposed UA175 trajectory") that saw the explosion but did not see the plane?

We also debunked the no-plane (Hologram) trojan horse in scientific terms because an hologram:
1) cannot be projected in sunlight
2) cannot converge (take form) at that speed, without a screen or medium
3) being a ray of light it cannot produce the plane shadow

07august 16-02-2011 01:05 PM

Aleister Crowley lived in Sicily-Italian followers

Quote:

Originally Posted by sertes (Post 1059686546)
yada, yada, yada...

You FAIL. 2nd plane was a PVI Virtual Animation. Take a class.

07august 16-02-2011 01:08 PM

Why do you post for the perps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax (Post 1059686531)
I take offense at your inference that I am a paid poster.

As long as you keep telling lies, you are going to have to toughen up and take it like a man.

07august 16-02-2011 01:22 PM

Towers were gutted for demolition on 911

"Nobody knows who died on 9/11 and nobody knows who killed anybody on 9/11 except the True criminals who are any/all persons “remembering”, “explaining”, or “defending” an official conspiracy story of 9/11. The public must concede that it knows nothing of what happened on that day except a lie – a dramatic and ridiculous multi-layered lie composed of many different conspiracy stories being yelled through every media pipeline possible – To cover up the ugliness of the conventional operative measures....

"The conspiracy theories were invented by conventional business ties, filtered to every level of society, in order to excuse – in countless ways – a conventional, pre-evacuated, building demolition done in the full knowledge and cooperation of every tenant...."
Source:
9|11|9: The Vicsim Report: The collapsing state of the CNN Victim Memorial simulation and the War of the Words hoax by hoi.polloi
http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf

Predemolition started when Silverstein got the down payment for WTC lease from Rumsfeld/Pentagon budget and signed the 99 year lease, July 24, 2001.

wthree 16-02-2011 03:58 PM

A while ago I went through the debunking process of the no-plane theory.

There is no evidence for it, at all.

And the only thing anyone can ever say about it is: "It looks digital" "It was CGI" "lol, your a shill/troll/paid poster".

And cannot back up any of those with even a shred of evidence.

I just can't be bothered anymore. The stubbornness of the closed minded idiots that believe in this theory is just too stressfull.

sertes 16-02-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 07august (Post 1059686934)
You FAIL. 2nd plane was a PVI Virtual Animation. Take a class.

I see, your level of debating is

1) ignoring what I wrote
2) replacing it with "yada yada yada"
3) addressing the messenger and not the message (with an insult too!)
4) then repeating your unproved claim

NICE START FOR ME IN THIS FORUM!!

Again: If indeed there was no plane hitting the south tower, and the PVI animation was just shown on TV, how many testimonies can you produce among the thousands people looking at the south tower from south of it (thus with a unobstructed view of the "supposed UA175 trajectory") that saw the explosion but did not see the plane?

earthicastar 16-02-2011 06:08 PM

the only rational explanation being 'remote control planes' was planted into the psyche of the movement to make the ones seeking the real evidence look like fools...

there were NO planes

sertes 16-02-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthicastar (Post 1059687922)
the only rational explanation being 'remote control planes' was planted into the psyche of the movement to make the ones seeking the real evidence look like fools...

there were NO planes

Do you also elaborate or you just throw statements, around here?

Is this a discussion board?

earthicastar 16-02-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sertes (Post 1059687937)
Do you also elaborate or you just throw statements, around here?

Is this a discussion board?

sure.. i elaborate on this subject for many years on many posts..