David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Un-official Trance thread wut wut! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=106634)

logos880 04-03-2010 11:12 PM

Un-official Trance thread wut wut!
 
This thread is for the folks that like to be hypnotized by the beat! So sound off and make some recommendations! I'll go first:

Markus Schulz - What can I say; he is the trance standard IMO.
Deadmau5 - Some trance and some progressive nobody else quite like him.
Roger Shah - Tribal beats, Trance melodies and lots of Spanish guitar...whats not to like!

:D

bush doctor 04-03-2010 11:20 PM

Infected mushroom
 
Spiritual Trance...........oh yea Bring on da summer and some outdoor gigs:cool:



particlepopup 04-03-2010 11:31 PM

MMMMMmm trance, i listen to Di.fm trance i think on mondays theres a slot called the future sound of eygpt, kin marvelous.

bush doctor 04-03-2010 11:39 PM

Feel The Beat
 
DJ Tiesto....Power Mix...:):):)



logos880 04-03-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bush doctor (Post 1058690501)

Ha, I'm listening to Tiesto as I type this! Nice vid dude...altho that guy that is always talking over the music in live sets is annoying as hell!! Sheesh. :D

http://www.djmixes.net/forum/

Check that forum out great place to d/l the latest live sets!

edit: I actually met the dudes from infected mushroom a few years back when they were in atl...cool guys from Israel.

bush doctor 04-03-2010 11:59 PM

Nice1
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by logos880 (Post 1058690508)
Ha, I'm listening to Tiesto as I type this! Nice vid dude...altho that guy that is always talking over the music in live sets is annoying as hell!! Sheesh. :D

http://www.djmixes.net/forum/

Check that forum out great place to d/l the latest live sets!

edit: I actually met the dudes from infected mushroom a few years back when they were in atl...cool guys from Israel.

Nice1 that site looks right up my street:cool: I just had a quick lurk and got good vibes,,, shit I just wanna go out now and Dance my ass till sunrise:cool: sweat and sweat some more love it:D
cheers dude

sm1973 05-03-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bush doctor (Post 1058690501)

Tiesto, what a legend :)
Urban Train is my favourite!

psketti 05-03-2010 12:08 AM

This tune should do it for you...


:cool:

bush doctor 05-03-2010 12:23 AM

Not Bad
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psketti (Post 1058690571)
This tune should do it for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwwSbBrX0Yg

:cool:

Liked it visuals were good 2,reminded me of a Mescaline Flash back I had in Mexico:eek::cool:

logos880 05-03-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bush doctor (Post 1058690552)
Nice1 that site looks right up my street:cool: I just had a quick lurk and got good vibes,,, shit I just wanna go out now and Dance my ass till sunrise:cool: sweat and sweat some more love it:D
cheers dude

Sure thing dude! No doubt I can't wait til it gets warm here and I go to some shows!!1

Quote:

Originally Posted by psketti (Post 1058690571)
This tune should do it for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwwSbBrX0Yg

:cool:

Whoa trippy! Reminds me of the visualizer for winamp! Full screen baby :eek:

Deadmau5 at club space opening day last season in Ibiza! Hour long vid:

http://killingbeats.com/blog/archives/2209

bush doctor 05-03-2010 12:47 AM

Urban train
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sm1973 (Post 1058690570)
Tiesto, what a legend :)
Urban Train is my favourite!

Just pulled the vid, great stuff..could go on all night like this:D


Some more Hard core energy


psketti 05-03-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logos880 (Post 1058690627)
I can't wait til it gets warm here and I go to some shows!!1

Leftfield at Rockness... can't wait, I'll be there with bells on :D

Cheers for the link.

bush doctor 05-03-2010 12:53 AM

Lights out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by logos880 (Post 1058690627)
Sure thing dude! No doubt I can't wait til it gets warm here and I go to some shows!!1



Whoa trippy! Reminds me of the visualizer for winamp! Full screen baby :eek:

Deadmau5 at club space opening day last season in Ibiza! Hour long vid:

http://killingbeats.com/blog/archives/2209


Gonna sign off dudes:( got headphones on and Ibiza vid playin:)

psketti 05-03-2010 01:05 AM

Showing my age now with this one....

Avenue


Enjoy:cool:

sm1973 05-03-2010 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psketti (Post 1058690694)
Showing my age now with this one....

Avenue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcdZoE1RDOM

Enjoy:cool:

Top man, what a tune!

Armin Van Buuren
Dutch Force
Tiesto
Van Dyk

Legends

psketti 05-03-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm1973 (Post 1058690700)
Top man


Woman actually :cool:

And funnily enough, not the first time I've had to point that out on this forum :D

sm1973 05-03-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psketti (Post 1058690717)
Woman actually :cool:

And funnily enough, not the first time I've had to point that out on this forum :D

Apologies :)

psketti 05-03-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm1973 (Post 1058691458)
Apologies :)

No need for apologies :cool:

picha 05-03-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logos880 (Post 1058690435)
This thread is for the folks that like to be hypnotized by the beat! So sound off and make some recommendations! I'll go first:

Markus Schulz - What can I say; he is the trance standard IMO.
Deadmau5 - Some trance and some progressive nobody else quite like him.
Roger Shah - Tribal beats, Trance melodies and lots of Spanish guitar...whats not to like!

:D

Have you heared journey of the turtle by ekoplex? You can d/l it free at ektoplazm. Loads of other great ones to be found there aswell.

jammasterj13 05-03-2010 11:48 AM

Mixes by Above & Beyond. Great Track selection and the mixes just flow man taking one to another level.:D

Going back a bit. I love the German stuff, Harthouse, Eye Q sadly no more but while they were about they were untouchable. Cosmic Baby, PVD, Sven Vath bla bla all cut there teeth with them.

British Trance there's no real label which does BT justice but there's so many quality tracks it boggles the mind.

Here's one....

Secret Knowledge - Sugar Daddy


And another....

Strata - Pob


And for our German Chums....

Brainchild - Symmetry (c-mix)


Cosmic Baby - The Space Track



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:08 PM.