David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Project Camelot 2013: Time travel & other worlds (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=243949)

truth seeker 09 28-04-2013 01:13 AM

Project Camelot 2013: Time travel & other worlds

Project Camelot: Awake and aware 2013 - Time travel & other worlds

http://awakeandaware2013.net/

Panel discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3viM4X1HFqw

majorlee 29-04-2013 04:54 PM

i see bashar had a big influence on the panel

ohhh and carry on cassidy revels here super powers so her ego can begin to level out with the rest of the crew, jesus girl how much shite can u spout??? seriously!

maxwell will shift into his reality and i will shift into mine, they all heard what an ET had to say about time, yet not many of them took that message in it seems, but there was great shift in peoples thinking thats for sure

brainstorm 30-04-2013 03:03 AM

The presentation got me thinking...We need everyone together more than ever. Imagine a speaking event with all of these people:

Max Igan, David Icke, Alex Jones, George Noory, David Wilcock, Jordan Maxwell, Steve Quayle, Alex Collier, Thomas Sheridan, Fritz Springmeier, + many more I cannot think off the top of my head.

Get them all together, call it project liberty or something...

truth seeker 09 30-04-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainstorm (Post 1061477442)
The presentation got me thinking...We need everyone together more than ever. Imagine a speaking event with all of these people:

Max Igan, David Icke, Alex Jones, George Noory, David Wilcock, Jordan Maxwell, Steve Quayle, Alex Collier, Thomas Sheridan, Fritz Springmeier, + many more I cannot think off the top of my head.

+1

thommo 30-04-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Arrange it as a festival held over a weekend. That would be good :D

majorlee 30-04-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

lol they would just argue amongst each other on who is right etc

they all have fantastic points of view dont get me wrong

also sometimes the people who highlight what is going around us are not the best people to find solutions since there thinking on that same level will never offer a vaild solution

a lot of these people are alarm clocks but u dont need an alarm clock once your awake!

thats why i have been studying channeled ET's recently to help my mind build positive mental solutions

truth seeker 09 30-04-2013 12:04 PM

Project Camelot: Norman Bergrun - Ringmakers of Saturn

crispyunderpants 22-06-2013 12:21 AM

I met Thomas Sheridan a few times and he is very conservative in many ways. A good guy, but he approaches topics very cautiously. He is not closed minded, but might not sit well with the other speakers.

majorlee 22-06-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommo (Post 1061477761)
Arrange it as a festival held over a weekend. That would be good :D

that manifested well for the bilderberger one :)

derekbuttery 22-06-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

for me, jones lost a little credibility during his rant at piers morgan, all the b.s. about the revolution against the brits etc., he can't see passed the fact that the ussa beat the uk in a war. george washington and his mob formed the largest masonic lodge in the world after the war... and the whole tea party / taxation scenario wasn't the real point of the war {look to events north of the border, the freedom that the settlers had in quebec, the rights given to the frenchies by the brits over the europeans in and around the new world settlements in the south...** oh and the whole france wanting revenge against george III

the tealady 22-06-2013 02:50 AM

Quote:

Sounds fantastic to me. Something for everyone, differences put aside for the greater good. :)

truth seeker 09 23-10-2013 08:13 PM

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura: Time travel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB_b46I7fgA

truthspoon 23-10-2013 08:26 PM

Obvious disinformation. Classic cointel pro, discredit the truth movement with nonsense like this which is like something from a bad psychotic episode. Oh Well. Some get it some don't.

lurk 24-10-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate (Post 1061799505)
Obvious disinformation. Classic cointel pro, discredit the truth movement with nonsense like this which is like something from a bad psychotic episode. Oh Well. Some get it some don't.

What happened with you bro? Once promoting montalk.net as brilliant. Now refusing to answer if you're a lizard and calling everything disinformation.

Have you been possessed? Replaced by a clone? Or an adroid possibly? Has the real one been killed and his account taken over by an A.I. program? What is it? What went wrong and when?

multiversal_quiver 24-10-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Why add David Wilcock and his disinformation artist friend Benjamin Fulford to the list?

truth seeker 09 07-11-2013 06:35 PM

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura: Time travel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMdGKn0nXbQ

truthspoon 07-11-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurk (Post 1061799829)
What happened with you bro? Once promoting montalk.net as brilliant. Now refusing to answer if you're a lizard and calling everything disinformation.

Have you been possessed? Replaced by a clone? Or an adroid possibly? Has the real one been killed and his account taken over by an A.I. program? What is it? What went wrong and when?

I continued to evolve in my thinking and I kept researching, some things held up to scrutiny, others didn't.

I learned to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Surely the ultimate conspiracy is that the conspiracy movement itself has been infiltrated. Take it to the next level.

I mean 'ringmakers of Saturn' are you serious? What possible reason is there to believe this stuff?

lurk 07-11-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate (Post 1061824476)
I continued to evolve in my thinking and I kept researching, some things held up to scrutiny, others didn't.

Montalk summarized the top of the top of the top of publicly available researcher insight. There is no surpassing it unless you got access to a d.u.m.b elevator or have experience in advanced shamanic circles.

Quote:

I learned to separate the wheat from the chaff.

So what sources are the wheat that convinced you of montalk being chaff? I'm very curious.

Quote:

Surely the ultimate conspiracy is that the conspiracy movement itself has been infiltrated. Take it to the next level.

Are you saying montalk is a diversion from the truth?

farros 08-11-2013 11:19 AM

Great conference, its great to see all these radical thinkers in one place. Thanks for posting. I think Richard Hoagland will be on the peoples voice.

lurk 09-11-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

You know what i think? I think you are a lizard. Or were taken over by a lizard. Or you are a lizard that once was on the side of liberty and justice and humanity and now changed sides and alligned yourself with lucifer.
Or you are simply a human sell out.

You have too many posts to research your profile and i didn't follow you long enough to have an opinion, yet.

But you reject to answer if you're a lizard. And your extremely radical change of position is mega weird, to say the least. And i can't think of any rational reason for it.

I know montalks material very very well, i studied it until it came out of my ears, and i never discovered another source that would come even close to it in terms of clarity and depth of insight. Tom has an IQ of 145-160ish and studied it for 30 years.
And you want to tell me that you moved on? That's ridiculous. You didn't evolve, you devolved into narrow minded skepticism and shill gatekeeping. Your posts in the MJ thread...super shillish. They literally scream that you secretly know better.

Oh well but maybe i'm wrong. Maybe i am totally wrong. Maybe i am...how did you call me once? 'clearly mind-controlled'. :D

You know what really would help? If you denied being a lizard. Are you a reptilian? Yes or No?

Just a little 'No', that's all i'm asking for.