David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Movie: The Good Shepard (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=728)

oneofmany 11-02-2007 11:02 PM

Movie: The Good Shepard

It's a Hollywood Blockbuster about the Skull and Bones Society. Has anybody seen it?

thoth 12-02-2007 01:22 AM

I thought it was about the CIA? Are you talking about with Matt Damon?

oneofmany 12-02-2007 01:50 AM

Yeah. Matt Damon is a Skull and Bones member in the movie, who just happens to work for the C.I.A. I tell you what, this movie is freaky, it goes through all the perils of living as a member of a secret society, and shows you how a decent and intelligent man can be trapped into working for these scumbags. VERY INSIGHTFUL! :cool:

truthspoon 27-02-2007 03:40 PM

I haven't seen it but I have only heard that it really doesn't go far enough...

Those Bourne films are good though as they show what it really is like to have your head fucked by the goons...

Still, I think as long as these films teach us to fear 'them' then they are maybe not acting in our interests. ]

But shit, what is it with Matt Damon and secret societies... Is he the new mason buster messiah or something... Wasn't he in Skull and Bones, Bourne and now this Shepherd thing.. I think someone should tell he agent that he's getting a touch typecast...

But hey, maybe he'll play the lead role in The David Icke story... that could work!

tru3 10-03-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

But shit, what is it with Matt Damon and secret societies... Is he the new mason buster messiah or something... Wasn't he in Skull and Bones, Bourne and now this Shepherd thing.. I think someone should tell he agent that he's getting a touch typecast...
oh, you mean, "matt damon!"

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a3...att_damon1.bmp

sorry, e.! i couldn't resist :D i noticed your av, so i thought you'd appreciate the feeble attempt at humor....

masonic3 11-03-2007 12:30 AM

Oh My! !"Get your self together people"" lol!!!

thoth I thought it was about the CIA? Are you talking about with Matt Damon?
11-02-2007 04:02 PM

It's a Hollywood Blockbuster about the Skull and Bones Society. Has anybody seen it?

The Skull and Bones Society is a joke just a school thing!!! Anyway sorry...........:o

truthspoon 12-03-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masonic3 (Post 14692)

The Skull and Bones Society is a joke just a school thing!!! Anyway sorry...........:o

I thought we'd dealt with our troll problem... seems there's still one left.

tru3 12-03-2007 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate (Post 15142)
I thought we'd dealt with our troll problem... seems there's still one left.

yes; when we cross bridges, there's usually one lurking about. :D

thoth 12-03-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

You serious? If so, I will have to remember to ignore you in the future.

loveforall 13-03-2007 09:36 AM

no skull and bones, no way !?!

masonic3,
mate i think you should post only under the have a laugh forum because really you make me laugh, just after i the illuminati golden apple thread i read this and could not resist pissing myself...wet, wet, wet.

alex jones (you so know who that is...?) has evidence of dubya and john kerry on a mainstream media talk show saying that the skull and bones society is so secret that he cant talk about it!

even the mind dumbing "heat", south african edition 17-23 march 2007, the review of the movie states that skull and bones is a secret society and that dubya and poppa bush are initiates, it also states in brackets that h.w was director of the cia. many people read it and go, "oh". they should be going "fuck me gently" the so called "most powerful man" in the world is part of a secret society, mmm maybe something isnt right with that...peace and love for all

oneofmany 13-03-2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

This statement sounds familiar,..........Are you stalking me again? hmmmmm