David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Italy in racism debate as migrants quit riot town (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=99344)

purple rain 14-01-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d9d9d9 (Post 1058552928)
Quick history lesson for ignorant members of this forum (mysticmolly and the white trash/ knight ) :

"Italy was one of the European countries with colonies in Africa during the modern period. Lasting from 1890 to 1941, Italian colonialism in Africa included the presentday countries of Libya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Somalia. Italian colonialism in Africa came to an end with the death of the Italian leader Benito Mussolini, the collapse of the Fascist regime, and the defeat of Italy in World War II. Half a century of Italian colonialism had long-term effects on attitudes towards race and racism in both Italy and its colonies.

Italy’s colonial experience forced Italians to confront the presence of non-Europeans within the Italian Empire. The presence of black Africans, especially, led some Italians to construct racial hierarchies in which Italians and other Europeans stood at the top, Arabs and North Africans somewhere in the middle, and black Africans at the bottom in terms of rights and privileges. "

Gerald Celente said something of the kind too, that if he had been born in Italy he would have to try make his way out of this backward mentality. Boo to the Italians who think this way and the white trash elsewhere who support it. Trash is all you are.

d9d9d9 14-01-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the white knight (Post 1058552949)
What has that got to do with todays world 2010.

Use your brain... Think...

milone 14-01-2010 07:19 PM

You are a bunch of left wing bleeding heart liberals!!!!!!! Quit your crying!! If you feel so bad for these illegal imigrants then why dont you adopt them and let them live in your backyard??? Yea, didn't think so....Thanks for the history lesson but as was said by another poster that has nothing to do with 2010...the people that are paying for these ILLEGAL immigrants in their country today had nothing to do with Italian colonialism over the past centuries....yet they are paying for their country to be literally taken over by immigrants today!

cpfc12 14-01-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milone (Post 1058553219)
You are a bunch of left wing bleeding heart liberals!!!!!!! Quit your crying!! If you feel so bad for these illegal imigrants then why dont you adopt them and let them live in your backyard??? Yea, didn't think so....Thanks for the history lesson but as was said by another poster that has nothing to do with 2010...the people that are paying for these ILLEGAL immigrants in their country today had nothing to do with Italian colonialism over the past centuries....yet they are paying for their country to be literally taken over by immigrants today!

http://www.strikehold504th.com/jim/camp13.jpg

yeah while we are talking about history lessons ^^

At the same point i get what your saying, there are always two sides to the story, i mean if you have a tight knit community being torn apart by "outsiders" you are going to want to retaliate

d9d9d9 14-01-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

You are a bunch of left wing bleeding heart liberals!!!!!!! Quit your crying!! If you feel so bad for these illegal imigrants then why dont you adopt them and let them live in your backyard??? Yea, didn't think so....Thanks for the history lesson but as was said by another poster that has nothing to do with 2010......!

milone.... are you an R-tard?

Serious question by the way. I'm intrigued, that's all...

mikey mikey 15-01-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

You are a bunch of left wing bleeding heart liberals!!!!!!!

Something for you.

shadowmoon 15-01-2010 12:13 AM

I can understand the Italian peoples frustration, but it shouldn't all be aimed at the Immigrants, but at the people who bring them there and exploit both sides.

I think a similar thing to this will happen in the UK at some future point?

milone 15-01-2010 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d9d9d9 (Post 1058553881)
milone.... are you an R-tard?

Serious question by the way. I'm intrigued, that's all...

No I am not. Thanks. :-)

Is anyone who disagrees with your point of view automatically retarded?

milone 15-01-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowmoon (Post 1058553933)
I can understand the Italian peoples frustration, but it shouldn't all be aimed at the Immigrants, but at the people who bring them there and exploit both sides.

I think a similar thing to this will happen in the UK at some future point?

Exactly I have nothing against the poor people that came on the boats and are filling the streets of Italy, panhandling, stealing, intimidating people....my anger is more directed at the governement that let them in and now has no idea how to deal with the problem.

warwick 15-01-2010 02:19 PM

Surely a lot of the workers in the article are not illegal immigrant just immigrants...it says some of them are being deported for failing to have the right documents.
I'd be generalising a bit here but from my personal experience i found a lot of Italians , particularly the older men, dont really take to 'outsiders' much....especially if they are black.

eternal_spirit 15-01-2010 02:30 PM

At leat they are not killing thousands of them unlike in S.Africa some figures suggest 27,000 whites have been murded.

eternal_spirit 15-01-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milone (Post 1058555054)
Exactly I have nothing against the poor people that came on the boats and are filling the streets of Italy, panhandling, stealing, intimidating people....my anger is more directed at the governement that let them in and now has no idea how to deal with the problem.

Oh yes they are all innocent:rolleyes: not.

What about the illegal immigrant children who live under the street in the sewers the Italians took them into nice homes fed and clothed them (oh the Italians are big bad evil racist) not but that's what the MSM wants you to believe and other disinfo merchant on the internet.

Italian police have found more than 100 immigrants, including 24 Afghan children, living in the sewer system beneath railway stations in Rome.
The children range in age from 10 to 15 years and are now being looked after by the city's social services.
They were found when the railway police followed up reports of children living near the city's stations.
The police say they do not speak Italian and broke into the sewers by removing manhole covers.
The charity Save the Children Italy says that more than 1,000 unaccompanied children arrived in Rome last year from various countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Container stowaways
Railway police had been following up reports that groups of homeless immigrants were living in unhygienic conditions in and around Rome's three main railway stations.
Police said the Afghan children appeared to have arrived in the Italian capital as stowaways on board trailer trucks arriving from Turkey and Greece.
Some children were sleeping at night in sewers under the railway station to shelter from the cold, police said.
The number of foreign minors arriving in Italy has risen substantially over the past five years, according to children's charities.
Roman police also recently discovered groups of illegal immigrants from Bangladesh and China living crammed 20 or more to a room.
As fast as the authorities find them proper accommodation, their places are taken by new arrivals, the BBC's David Willey reports from the Italian capital.

http://www.savethechildren.it/2003/i...00_haiti_3.jpg
save the chilren charitys in Italian a link on the same page but I can't read Italian.

Note 24 of the children are from Afghanistan, they came to Europe for help (why not stop in Islamic countries along the way? or elsewhere) because they wouldn't be allowed in FFS? (probably) or they are none Muslims children, or from the wrong Islamic sect.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7983880.stm

eternal_spirit 15-01-2010 02:39 PM

In Rio de janerio Brazil the police shoot and kill the children who live in the sewers.

purple rain 15-01-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

You couldn't parody this stuff better! How transparent the dumb racists are with their agenda. So this guy sympathizes with these poor people even though he/she thinks of them as 'panhandling, stealing, intimidating people'. But noooo... his anger isn't against them at all! No intolerance towards these sub-humans, it's the 'PTB' that divides people. It's the PTB that is responsible for creating the intolerance and racist mentality that decent white folk feel against the barbarian invaders.

lizzy 15-01-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runciter (Post 1058552786)
you seem to have lost your humanity, how did it happen?

they come here because "we" are destroying their countries' economies etc.

but know they are destroying their hosts' ecomony, cheap labour, racial tensions. ....the n w dis-order.

drakul 15-01-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d9d9d9 (Post 1058552928)
Quick history lesson for ignorant members of this forum (mysticmolly and the white trash/ knight ) :

"Italy was one of the European countries with colonies in Africa during the modern period. Lasting from 1890 to 1941, Italian colonialism in Africa included the presentday countries of Libya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Somalia. Italian colonialism in Africa came to an end with the death of the Italian leader Benito Mussolini, the collapse of the Fascist regime, and the defeat of Italy in World War II. Half a century of Italian colonialism had long-term effects on attitudes towards race and racism in both Italy and its colonies.

Italy’s colonial experience forced Italians to confront the presence of non-Europeans within the Italian Empire. The presence of black Africans, especially, led some Italians to construct racial hierarchies in which Italians and other Europeans stood at the top, Arabs and North Africans somewhere in the middle, and black Africans at the bottom in terms of rights and privileges. "

Small correction for the sake of truth - Ethiopia was only occupied by Italy for FIVE YEARS NOT `Fifty'. This was during WWII, therefore Ethiopia cannot really be considered a colony. It was a conquered state similar to Yugoslavia, Poland, Chechoslovakia, etc etc.

Italian rule of Ethiopia was not without benefit for the Ethiopian people. Italians built `2,000 miles of new paved roads, 25 hospitals, 14 hotels, dozens of post offices, telephone exchanges, aqueducts, schools, and shops'. (Wikipedia) I lived in Ethiopia in the early 1960's. Approx 20 years after the Italians left and it had come back under the rule of the Ethiopian Royal Family under Haile Selassie (yes he was still alive then and I saw him several times). When I was there, Ethiopia was one of the most backward countries on earth and probably still is. The majority of infrastructure and services that the Ethiopians had was built by the Italians during their short 5 year tenure as occupiers.

Haile Selassie had done nothing for his country before his impassioned speech in front of the League of Nations when the Italians took over, nor did he do anything for Ethiopia after they left. When I lived there streets were absolutely crawling with terribly crippled beggars. People just sat in front of their tukels and let the flies crawl in and out of their eyes. Seriously. And yet Ethiopia could be the Bread Basket of Africa! The great Nile river rises there. The moonsoon rains are unbelievable. The country is beautiful, fertile and rolling. Yes some parts are arid, but overall Ethiopia could be a paradise. Yet look what the Ethiopians have done with it, with their people, suffering famine after famine...

In their 2,000+ yr history the Ethiopians were never colonized. That is important to remember, because the Ethiopians are very proud of it. The Italians were there for a mere 5 years and yet during that time country made huge bounds. The Ethiopian people are exceptionally handsome and they are intelligent, a people with great potential, but they have not been held back or exploited by the White Man.

lizzy 15-01-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

yes,...same here.
It's the agenda......

Drukel.......NOT the white man in general......just the lackeys' of zionism.

edit, hi E_S , they did do that in Rio , for a global conference a couple yrs back,yes.....I hope that is'nt still the case.

drakul 15-01-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzy (Post 1058555151)
yes,...same here.
It's the agenda......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3NW8...&feature=email

Drukel.......NOT the white man in general......just the lackeys' of zionism.

edit, hi E_S , they did do that in Rio , for a global conference a couple yrs back,yes.....I hope that is'nt still the case.

Lizzy - do you know the name of the German band singing in the video you posted? I don't speak German but their music surpassed translation. :)

eternal_spirit 15-01-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzy (Post 1058555151)

Wel some of those children who lived in the sewers in Italy have migrated from Latin America among other countries. Maybe Brazil eh.

djsmallz 15-01-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysticmolly (Post 1058551731)
Awesome

Can someone kick this B**** out this forum please?

I have had it with her silly comments. I don't understand why nationals of any place keeep COMPLAINING about immigrants etc.. I am not a british national myself but I am not a big fan of anyone entering a country and living off on someone else expense. in Britain case the so called "immigrant" play a BIG part in UK's economy,

I understand some british nationals complain about alot of foreigners stealing THEIR jobs and SPONGIN off their tax and housing.. well look here, there are a good amount of british families leaving off welfare too. same as there are alot of "immigrant" families or individuals who get an education, get a job and pay their way to society too...SO really enough with the complains i say. that goes for any place in the world. If immigrants were really bad for the economy COUNTRIES would CLOSE THEIR BORDERS! but no they keep them open and open.. ONE of the MANY reasons is "money".