David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David Icke's books (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Which David Icke Book (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=4743)

archangel 10-06-2007 01:39 AM

Which David Icke Book

I"m either want to purchase "the biggest secret" or "children of the Matrix"

going by the descriptions I don't really see a difference between the two.

Has anyone read both or either.

Opinions/Recomendations?

Thanks!!!!

Get Biggest Secret.

baron von lotsov 10-06-2007 02:09 AM

Get the original source first. Dr. John Coleman's Conspirators Hierarchy - The Committee of 300. It will tell you all you need to know and then decide what books to follow it up with. I'll tell you though, you'll find that one a hard one to beat.

tinmenace 10-06-2007 02:13 AM

Biggest Secret. Get it direct from David's site. It helps him. Here's the link.

mcmenek1 10-06-2007 02:26 AM

Hi archangel,

I’ve read both books......The Biggest Secret will give you a better overall picture of what’s going on.......The Children of the Matrix is a good follow up to The Biggest Secret......

Love
&
Peace

space monkey 10-06-2007 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron von lotsov (Post 56583)
Get the original source first. Dr. John Coleman's Conspirators Hierarchy - The Committee of 300. It will tell you all you need to know and then decide what books to follow it up with. I'll tell you though, you'll find that one a hard one to beat.

There's more to all this than just politics, and as Archangel is interested in reading Icke, I can imagine that he/she is looking for a little more that just that. I mean, does understanding the politics of Com300 explain how we live in a world where such an organisation can exist to begin with? If not, then I think Icke's books, specifically "And the Truth Shall Set You Free" and "Children of the Matrix", aren't such a bad place to start, as they are full of links to a vast swath of free-thinking (or free-er thinking) knowledge and minds.

baron von lotsov 10-06-2007 02:57 AM

The book I mentioned is one that I have read and I'd say it is mainly a history book covering the period of the Victorians right up to about 15 years ago. It's factual and written by a very intelligent man with an incredible wealth of knowledge and not one thing have I seen intentionally misrepresented. It's a prophecy of what is to come and time has shown it to be spot on. Someone went through it and worked out 97% of his predictions were spot on and the other 3% partially right. That takes some beating though the Icke books early on from what I have read are more diverse and with additional good info. His coverage of the House of Windsor and Black Nobility I can't argue with so read both then, that's the answer.

space monkey 10-06-2007 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron von lotsov (Post 56605)
The book I mentioned is one that I have read and I'd say it is mainly a history book covering the period of the Victorians right up to about 15 years ago. It's factual and written by a very intelligent man with an incredible wealth of knowledge and not one thing have I seen intentionally misrepresented. It's a prophecy of what is to come and time has shown it to be spot on. Someone went through it and worked out 97% of his predictions were spot on and the other 3% partially right. That takes some beating though the Icke books early on from what I have read are more diverse and with additional good info. His coverage of the House of Windsor and Black Nobility I can't argue with so read both then, that's the answer.

Well ok, but that's sort of missing my point. If it wasn't for Icke, I might not have made so many incredible discoveries as I have: Nikola Tesla; Val Valerian; Wilhelm Reich, and so on.

lookfar 10-06-2007 03:18 AM

Hi Archangel

I agree with mcmenek1, I recommend The Biggest Secret first, followed by Children of the Matrix. Happy reading!!:)

the festival spirit 10-06-2007 05:52 AM

Which David Ice Book

Never heard of him, but

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookfar (Post 56613)
Hi Archangel

I agree with mcmenek1, I recommend The Biggest Secret first, followed by Children of the Matrix. Happy reading!!:)

john white 10-06-2007 08:23 AM

Go for "Tales of the Timeloop", its far more useful

archangel 10-06-2007 08:43 AM

Thanks for all of the replies

Just to clarify. I am not new to any of this stuff. I've been following all things NWO for a couple years now.

Are you guys recomending "The biggest Secret" b/c it is more of an introductory book? or b/c it is a better book?

thanks again.

hagbard_celine 10-06-2007 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john white (Post 56690)
Go for "Tales of the Timeloop", its far more useful

It's certainly my favorite so far!

As for "Secret" and "Matrix": I wouldn't like to choose between them. Probably get "Secret" first; that's what I did anyway.

tinmenace 10-06-2007 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archangel (Post 56691)
Thanks for all of the replies

Just to clarify. I am not new to any of this stuff. I've been following all things NWO for a couple years now.

Are you guys recomending "The biggest Secret" b/c it is more of an introductory book? or b/c it is a better book?

thanks again.

It's the most explosive, and it will prime you to better understand everything else David has to say. At least you'll understand WHERE he's coming from.

If you have never read any of David's books, this is definitely the one to begin with. It's an excellent tool to help you let go of all pre-conceived belief systems so that you can process information without bias.

rossus 10-06-2007 02:12 PM

"Infinite love is the only truth" is the only David Icke book I read and loved,
it sums up about everything he talked about in his previous books + some new information added to it.

phoenix1 10-06-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinmenace (Post 56585)
Biggest Secret. Get it direct from David's site. It helps him. Here's the link.

Echo that deffo

All the Love

Phoenix:):D:D

misscpb 10-06-2007 02:56 PM

The Biggest Secret is just great.

It is a very powerful and insightful book and highlights that every man, woman and child is affected. It was very well researched and does into detail about how the same interconnecting bloodlines have controlled the planet for thousands of years. How they created all the major religions and suppressed the spiritual and esoteric knowledge that will set humanity free from its mental and emotional prisons. It also includes a devastating expose of the true origins of Christianity, and the other major relationships and documents, also suppressed science which explains why the world is facing a time of incredible change and transformation. Ickes book reveals how and why Diana Princess of Wales was murdered in paris in 1997, including information from a close confidant of Diana for nine year which has never before been made public.

Other areas in the book are about martians/other beings and the origins of humanity, the reptilians, the babylonian brotherhood, gods, the royal family, land of the free, money and the scam, satan, child abuse, information on the Clintons, Bush Family, Hitler, dna and how vibrations and other things affect and suppress us, and many more exciting and often shocking things that we and others all need to know.

archangel 10-06-2007 06:26 PM

thanks guys.

I think I will go with the Majority vote and grab "The biggest Secret"

da renn 10-06-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archangel (Post 56873)
thanks guys.

Grab the rest after that one too! David Icke, with his books- he really spoiling us! Ha, ha.
"Infinite Love...etc" His last book- is the icing on the cake.

space monkey 10-06-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archangel (Post 56873)
thanks guys.

The neutral middle-ground between "And the Truth... " and "Children of the Matrix". Good chap!

:cool: