David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Natural Cycle of Splits & Re-Joins of Reality (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=255714)

blackjack77 08-09-2013 04:33 PM

The Natural Cycle of Splits & Re-Joins of Reality

I suspect that what we are witnessing is a natural cycle of reality splitting and then subsequently rejoining (what David calls "The Schism"). There are reasons for each.

The reality splits because the tension between the awake and the un-awake simply gets too great. Further, if it DIDN'T split the Archons would totally enslave everyone and all spiritual growth, for all intents and purposes, would stop.

This would defeat the ultimate purpose of the game and so the REAL creator will not allow this. There is a point (happening now) when it HAS to intervene to prevent this non sense from getting too out of hand. Needless to say, no one can prevent this from happening because the REAL creator has infinite energy/ power.

Further, the Archons, at least at the very top, KNOW they are under a deadline and probably have a good idea of when the split is going to occur. They also know they can't stop it, at least at the REAL top of the top.

Why The Archons Can't Stop The Truth Vibrations
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253346

For more details on this, see below.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackjack77 (Post 1061717639)
Suppose you were a structural engineer and you had a piece of steel that was expanding out. The tension was constantly increasing but you don't know exactly how fast it was increasing. You are constantly monitoring it and you have a good idea as to how much tension the steel rod can take before it breaks apart. You have state of the art software and a state of the art computing system so you have a good idea of when the rod will break apart even though you are doing everything you can to decrease the tension. You have a range of time during which the breakage will most likely to occur.

I suggest this is exactly is happening. The inner, inner elite know that the "Great Split" is coming. They probably have a good idea of when it is most likely to occur, at least a time frame. They are monitoring the increasing of the tension as some get more awake while some get more asleep. They have a good idea of how fast it is increasing in spite of their best efforts to decrease it. They know, or have a pretty good idea of how much "tension" this reality can take before it splits apart. Because of the preceding, they are able to project a time period when the Split is most likely to occur.

They "need" to do everything they can to prevent the split form occurring and if they can't prevent it, make sure they enslave as many souls as possible before it does. They need the souls for FOOD. See "Why They Are So Desperate: Archons & Penguins" http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242822 for more details.

These entities are way, way too into planning, control and technology NOT to do this. This is why they are so desperate. See "Why They Are So Desperate" http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254453 for more details.

Please note that the split is a split in FREQUENCY/ ENERGY BANDS. When the split occurs the 2 bands no longer overlap. Similarly, when the "re-join" occurs is when they start to re-overlap. They are "joined" together.

This split will occur int INSTANT the bands are no longer overlapping. The "re-joining" (what David calls "The Schism") will occur the INSTANT the bands overlap. This is just like in Satanic ceremonies were the demon appears the instant the energy fields between the Archon and non-Archon world are the same, as David mentioned in his Hallo Kosmos interview.

Distortions & How the Truth Vibrations Work
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247266

Further, this split will be UNBELIEVABLY catastrophic for most, if not all, of the souls caught in the Archon world as there will be no way out until the next "join". They will literally be in hell for what will no doubt feel like an eternity.

Why They Are So Desperate: Archons & Penguins
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242822

Evil & The Ultimate Vicious Cycle
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247749

Why The Archons MUST Parasite Us
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248698

Further, I submit that at some point the 2 realities will rejoin, presumably during the start of the next Iron Age.

Why do I feel that?

On the side of those in the non-Archon world there is a point where the natural energy cycles allow the Archons to once again take over because the realities base state (base energy) gets low enough that it matches to the top of the Archon's energy band.

This lowering of energy will be partially (maybe fully) due to the accumulation of our unresolved negative emotions. After all, who doesn't sweep things under the rug when things are going good? Paradise ultimately leads to complacency.

How We Created This Nightmare
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246394

What caused the schism? Bottom of the Rabbit Hole?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229196

WE are at the bottom of the Rabbit Hole
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251194

But there is another reason that I just realized this "re-join" must happen. The souls trapped in the Archon/ hell world are STILL infinite consciousness, they are STILL growing evolving souls. Some will choose through all of their suffering to learn some lessons and evolve. As beyond difficult as their circumstances will be SOME of them will evolve even in that environment. Even the Archons with all of their technology can't prevent this.

This can't be prevented because even in that energy band they are still connected to the infinite. Because of this they will slightly lift up hell!! This "lifting up" will probably be the difference that ALLOWS the 2 worlds to join at the lowest part of the non Archon world's energy cycle. How Ironic!!

Plus, the "rejoining" allows them to ultimately escape. Further, it provides a "safety valve" to prevent the Archon world from getting too lifted up. Something its "elite" want to avoid at all costs.

It is because of these counter-acting forces that we, at least currently, are caught in a cycle of endless splits and re-joins.

blackjack77 13-09-2013 03:46 AM

A Few More Points on Splits & Re-Joins

If we accept the basic premise of David's work then there was a schism. In other words, there was a time BEFORE the schism when both the Archon and Human worlds were separate. Note this implies that the Archon world existed BEFORE the schism. In other words, even during the Golden Age there was still an Archon world operating simultaneously. This means that not everyone was enjoying the Golden Age even when we were in the Golden Age.

It is just they weren't always joined as they are now. At one point the 2 worlds were like 2 radio stations far apart on the dial. They didn't interfere with each other, like now.

If that was the case then why couldn't it happen again? Why couldn't they be separate again? After all, the Archon world is not going away because some people are still going to choose evil no matter what the Truth Vibrations do. It all comes down to choice after all.

dolores1 13-09-2013 11:39 AM

Metal fatigue and mental fatigue.

Your posts above are almost a true description of eternity! Excellent thread.

So many people believe that there will be an end, there can't be an end. We might experience what we think is an end to time, but time is a construct.

The Archons are only the means to ensure the raising of humanities' vibrations, a tool of a sort. Just a very nasty tool from our point of view. The realisation of a truth frees you from the hidden lies being perpetrated. You can stand back and watch the play unfold!

Once realisation of truth is in place then the schemes and plots lose their effectiveness against the human. This is not an easy thing to realise and mental fatigue occurs unless you get to the point where the messages the ancesters left for us are understood. The story of creation of not only humanity but also the Archons can perhaps be seen like the structure of DNA and the crossing points where ages start and ages stop, before continueing the endless cycle.

In the overall scheme of things, this is the Creator enacting IT's story!

D :)

blackjack77 13-09-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolores1 (Post 1061730247)
The Archons are only the means to ensure the raising of humanities' vibrations, a tool of a sort. Just a very nasty tool from our point of view. The realisation of a truth frees you from the hidden lies being perpetrated. You can stand back and watch the play unfold!

Once realisation of truth is in place then the schemes and plots lose their effectiveness against the human. This is not an easy thing to realise and mental fatigue occurs unless you get to the point where the messages the ancesters left for us are understood. The story of creation of not only humanity but also the Archons can perhaps be seen like the structure of DNA and the crossing points where ages start and ages stop, before continueing the endless cycle.

In the overall scheme of things, this is the Creator enacting IT's story!

D :)

EXACTLY!!

We created this so we could evolve through solving it. When you write "The Archons are only the means to ensure the raising of humanities' vibrations, a tool of a sort. Just a very nasty tool from our point of view." you are SPOT ON!!

valens75 13-09-2013 02:01 PM

I have extremely mixed feelings about this.
On one hand I don't want to imagine people getting left behind subject to the archons, but on the other hand those are the same people plugging their ears and singing "la la la la la" as loud as they can.

Off topic... I don't know much about dreams, if they are actually a reality we are tapping in to or just a construct of our minds.
I don't remember how most of the dream went, but I remember peeking inside a ship out in space. Inside was a being, hard to explain how he looked... Won't go there. Certainly wasn't reptilian but, I guess more of a cyborg. Not human, dwarf-ish looking is the best way I could describe it.
The way it spoke gave me fear and chills. I remember being mesmerized into a hypnotic state just by listening to him communicate. It was very robotic, trying so hard to sound human. Had no expression on its face, nothing really INSIDE of it that you could relate to. It was aware in a way, conscious in a way, not like us by far never in a million years, no creativity whatsoever, no choice of free will. It had its mission, accomplish the mission and on to next mission, no sense of exploring or relaxing or doing anything other than it's mission.
The spaceship reminded me of ancient egypt, thought I should throw that in.

I heard him say a few words and It's like I experienced his type of consciousness. Completely inorganic, technological, living inside a set path of doing things and NEVER being able to escape that path. Its like once you get trapped in that you can't find your way back to creativity. Your dead-locked on the straight and narrow of your technological evolution. It's so hard to explain and give you an idea without experiencing this being yourself.
Its scary, to be straightforward. Living without any sort of creativity (free will.) I woke up in fear and for a little while I was stuck in that hypnotic state of his "consciousness".

Is this what we call the archons? If that truly was an archon I can say for a fact none of our higher-up elites are archons. You would know one if you saw one, theres no hiding it. They operate in a hyper-manic computing state, always processing at amazing speeds. Why these poor things were created for OUR learning is beyond me. They can't experience suffering but I suffer for them, nothing should be "alive" and living in that state of being.

Hopefully one day in our future we can destroy them, or organically evolve them into actual conscious beings.

Edit* Also off topic, but a "quickening" of some sort is taking place. The rate at which I gain experience of things I thought I knew about has tripled, quadrupled. I remember my way of thinking and what I knew the day after 12-21-2012. Ever since that day I've been taking in experiences and learning from them at a rate that seems more natural to us. I think it can only go further too, because every MONTH pretty much I gain a more refined realization of everything. Maybe something really did happen on that day.

ironage 13-09-2013 02:59 PM

Interesting OP; thanks for posting :cool::)

ironage 13-09-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackjack77 (Post 1061721723)
It is because of these counter-acting forces that we, at least currently, are caught in a cycle of endless splits and re-joins.

The eternal struggle between positive and negative. Only through a balancing of these opposing forces can true evolution occur. People tend to try and gravitate toward one or the other, usually positive because thats what is deemed 'politically correct' by the ziobots, but favouring positive energy over a complete synergy of the two, quite often produces hyper negative outcomes.

To separate the sour from the sweet is to blind yourself to the impersonal wonder of reality. ;)